It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

E_A: You can find a lot of BB games on youtube. I like this guy who also runs a great commentary on the tactics of the game during play (and speaks a really well-understandable British English).
Hawk52: If we're pimping LP'ers, check out Veriax. His LP of Blood Bowl is the entire reason I got really into it, and into this league.

http://www.youtube.com/user/veriax
Sadly he seems to play the single player campaign, not multi :(
Pogo and Dodogeo just finished their match, 1-1 draw.

As it was the last match of the the 4th matchday, ive moved us onward to the next round!
The match between me and DodoGeo ended 1-1.
It was a medium brutal match I would say, with Dodo scoring very soon and me having a little bit bad luck.
The beast was dumb again almost the whole match, the warriors did not block like they should, the pestigors didn't like to take the ball..... and then a rotter dodges (sic!) and goes for the touchdown with a go for it (double sic!) on my last turn. I was very lucky to still manage the draw. Another noteworthy thing is that none of my rerolls did help in any way. I was strongest in the game when i didn't have any left.
Oh, and I killed one of his mercenarys, but you don't get a rotter for that *pout*. So I've decided to only kill star players now, yay :D
Also I'm not amused that my next opponent will be another chaos team, it's like playing against yourself, minus the tentacles.

Replay: http://wikisend.com/download/824858/Weekly_R4_Pogopuschel-DodoGeo.db
Post edited March 30, 2013 by Pogopuschel
If anyone's interested, I'll be playing Hawk's Chaos Dwarves at some random point in the next few minutes....

I'm not at all confident about this one, so if you've been looking forward to me getting my just deserts & a good kicking, tune in....
Post edited March 30, 2013 by Rodzaju
I still have to figure out how spectating ongoing matches works
WBGhiro: I still have to figure out how spectating ongoing matches works
community -> live -> click to sort by tournament name -> click gog weekly (if match is running) -> click watch.

Also: Run Rhagrah Smokeybull Run! Nööö dont stop, break tackle through the stunty little Valdo :(
This is weird, i wonder what happened with apo roll.

Rod's skink got injured (badly hurt) -> uses apo = -1 movement. Obviously choosing the regular badly hurt is better - but why the skink returned to game and wasnt put out of the game for rest of the match? ...i think both results should do the same?

I think ive seen something like this before as well and ive no idea why the player has been able to resume the match after goal/half time. Does anyone know?
iippo: I think ive seen something like this before as well and ive no idea why the player has been able to resume the match after goal/half time. Does anyone know?
http://bloodsbowl.blogspot.it/2012/12/blood-bowl-basics-apothecaries.html

"selecting a Badly Hurt result when using an apothecary will result in your player not being injured at all. "

I guess it kind of makes sense, since you can't roll anything less than Badly Hurt when using an an apothecary.
iippo: I think ive seen something like this before as well and ive no idea why the player has been able to resume the match after goal/half time. Does anyone know?
WBGhiro: http://bloodsbowl.blogspot.it/2012/12/blood-bowl-basics-apothecaries.html

"selecting a Badly Hurt result when using an apothecary will result in your player not being injured at all. "

I guess it kind of makes sense, since you can't roll anything less than Badly Hurt when using an an apothecary.
Thanks for the info - i know ive read the apo rules, but that was long time ago and guess i didnt notice that one.
DinoSaurus 2 - Blackrock Berserkers 0

Terrible game from my side. This was the first time that I both played poorly and the Random Number God actively tried to torpedo me. I couldn't figure out what to do against the Lizards, nothing I tried to do worked, and that led to me making really dumb decisions and game plans. From my perspective, I'm lucky it was only 2-0. I ended up suffering a death (even though I used my Apoc on him) and a badly hurt Centaur. The best I could do on the Skinks even with tackle was a few KO's and badly hurt's.

The replay is worth watching if only for the last few turns. The RNG really set in on me then, including an AG-1 Saurus picking up the ball with my players around him after a blitz, in what I think may be the most absurd moment I've ever seen.

Also, be VERY AFRAID of Rodzaju's Saurus and now Kroxigor with Block. I could do almost nothing to stop just one Saurus with that.

Replay is at: http://www.mediafire.com/?dp6959rat3mbz5c
Hawk52: DinoSaurus 2 - Blackrock Berserkers 0

Terrible game from my side. This was the first time that I both played poorly and the Random Number God actively tried to torpedo me. I couldn't figure out what to do against the Lizards, nothing I tried to do worked, and that led to me making really dumb decisions and game plans. From my perspective, I'm lucky it was only 2-0. I ended up suffering a death (even though I used my Apoc on him) and a badly hurt Centaur. The best I could do on the Skinks even with tackle was a few KO's and badly hurt's.

The replay is worth watching if only for the last few turns. The RNG really set in on me then, including an AG-1 Saurus picking up the ball with my players around him after a blitz, in what I think may be the most absurd moment I've ever seen.

Also, be VERY AFRAID of Rodzaju's Saurus and now Kroxigor with Block. I could do almost nothing to stop just one Saurus with that.

That saurus catch was ridiculous.
And after I'd set up the skinks to steal the ball, hand it off & run it in, that bloody saurus held on to it!!
Grrrr.

The Saurus aren't that bad.
They're really slightly faster versions of chaos warriors (Of whom we have plenty in this league!)
The only major difference is that I have 6 of them.....

Rodzaju: That saurus catch was ridiculous.
And after I'd set up the skinks to steal the ball, hand it off & run it in, that bloody saurus held on to it!!
Grrrr.

They're really slightly faster versions of chaos warriors (Of whom we have plenty in this league!)
For me, I usually put teams into two categories. Slow bashy and fast scorey. The Lizardmen are in both at the same time, and my brain hasn't figured out how to deal with that yet. Even though we've played three times now, I'm still at a loss at how to contain the Skinks while dealing with six Str 4 Saurus's. The lack of skills on the Saurus's help, but I just gave up on doing anything but road blocking them at a point.
Grrrr.

Hawk52: For me, I usually put teams into two categories. Slow bashy and fast scorey. The Lizardmen are in both at the same time, and my brain hasn't figured out how to deal with that yet. Even though we've played three times now, I'm still at a loss at how to contain the Skinks while dealing with six Str 4 Saurus's. The lack of skills on the Saurus's help, but I just gave up on doing anything but road blocking them at a point.
I said earlier that I was nervous about this one.
The combination of block & tackle had me worried about my skink's well-being.....
I'm just glad we don't have a full dwarf team!

At times blocking with str3 block player a str4 saurus without block isnt actually a bad deal - the saurus is going to knock you down 1/3 of time - which is bettar than he attacking you. Also you can use a reroll if you dare. A noob dwarf player did this very succesfully against me in his first match while i was playing chaos. My chaos warriors could only chose between both downs and defender fumbles :(

Grrrr.

I actually like to use chaos warriors as ball carriers, they have just as good ag3 as the beastmen do. Saurus are ofcourse better with +1mv...if you can get the ball to them and if they dont need to dodge - ag1 isnt really helping there ;)
Post edited March 30, 2013 by iippo

iippo: At times blocking with str3 block player a str4 saurus without block isnt actually a bad deal - the saurus is going to knock you down 1/3 of time - which is bettar than he attacking you. Also you can use a reroll if you dare. A noob dwarf player did this very succesfully against me in his first match while i was playing chaos. My chaos warriors could only chose between both downs and defender fumbles :(
Might be possible, but not with my luck score. I couldn't even take out Skinks with block and tackle.