It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MafiaK1: yesterday it was
#1 vs #1
#2 vs #2

and so on
but what hawk wrote looks better ^^
Then the question would be whether we set E_A as #1 replacing Michal or if everyone in division 2 gets pushed up one place making E_A #4.
#1 vs #1
#2 vs #2

and so on
Piranjade: Then the question would be whether we set E_A as #1 replacing Michal or if everyone in division 2 gets pushed up one place making E_A #4.
He slid into the playoffs as original number 5 because Micha is not there to play his matches, so he is the new number 4 imho.
Post edited September 25, 2013 by HannoB
#1 vs #1
#2 vs #2

and so on
Piranjade: Then the question would be whether we set E_A as #1 replacing Michal or if everyone in division 2 gets pushed up one place making E_A #4.
You'd move everyone up. #1 can't play, so then you go #2, 3, 4, 5. Five becomes low seed, two becomes top seed.
#1 vs #1
#2 vs #2

and so on
Piran - if youre around i would summon thee on Steam chat :)
Everyone pushed up one place and cross-group pairing to get as many matches against teams from other group would be my choice.
Vitek: cross-group pairing to get as many matches against teams from other group would be my choice.
My choice, too. That way someone else can loose vs E_A in the final and one get's new teams to loose against first ;-).
ATTENTION: ROUND 1 OF THE PLAYOFFS MAY NOW COMMENCE!

Here are your matchups for Round 1!

Hamburg Hammerfists (Hanno's Dwarves) vs. The Anvil of Ice (Arnob's Norse)
Anti-Anemia Alliance (iipp0's Vampires) vs. Raging Pink Lizards (Digital Hero's Lizardmen)
Red Lantern (Aningan's Dwarves) vs. Greedy Grinders (Morb's Chaos Dwarves)
Nagarythe Decadence (E_A's Dark Elves) vs. Get Hurt Kickers (Cheongzewei's Elves)

These matchups are mapped in a way that it is 1 seed vs. 4 seed, cross-divisional and 2 vs. 3, cross-divisional.

If you're in the postseason, you are requested to abide by the standard matchday changeover times, so Tuesday, 23:59, GMT +2 you need to be completed. All rules stay the same.

GOOD LUCK! YOU'LL NEED IT TO ADVANCE.
Zeta: Hamburg Hammerfists (Hanno's Dwarves) vs. The Anvil of Ice (Arnob's Norse)
Starting arround 9pm UTC +2, let's get ready to ruuuumbleeeee!
Zeta: Hamburg Hammerfists (Hanno's Dwarves) vs. The Anvil of Ice (Arnob's Norse)
HannoB: Starting arround 9pm UTC +2, let's get ready to ruuuumbleeeee!
I gotta figure out what time that is in American so my dumb ass can watch...
HannoB: Starting arround 9pm UTC +2, let's get ready to ruuuumbleeeee!
Hawk52: I gotta figure out what time that is in American so my dumb ass can watch...
About in five minutes ^^
ninja'ed
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Piranjade
Hawk52: I gotta figure out what time that is in American so my dumb ass can watch...
It's right now.

I need to refresh next time.
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Vitek
My game against stamphede is starting now :).
HannoB: About in five minutes ^^
Wait, tonight?!
HannoB: About in five minutes ^^
Hawk52: Wait, tonight?!
Now is now is now is tonight ^^