It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: short answer: yes.

:)
Rodzaju: When I played her last season, we had to reschedule because she was busy making sacrifice to Nurgle (she was ill!)
When we did get to play, i left with a dead player....
Now if there ever was a mark of Nurgle... (not counting coach a team of his!)

So we have agreement then? The usual torches and pitchforks yes? :p

----

which reminds me of something - Pogo my vampire-turned-rotter couldnt live up to your teams standards or you just didnt get him for some reason? I dont think i saw him on your roster. :)
iippo: which reminds me of something - Pogo my vampire-turned-rotter couldnt live up to your teams standards or you just didnt get him for some reason? I dont think i saw him on your roster. :)
Vampires have Regeneration and are therefore unaffected by Nurgle's Rot.
iippo: which reminds me of something - Pogo my vampire-turned-rotter couldnt live up to your teams standards or you just didnt get him for some reason? I dont think i saw him on your roster. :)
Piranjade: Vampires have Regeneration and are therefore unaffected by Nurgle's Rot.
From the rulebook:

Nurgle’s Rot (Extraordinary)

This player has a horrible infectious disease which spreads when he kills an opponent during a Block, Blitz or Foul Action. Instead of truly dying, the infected opponent becomes a new rookie Rotter. To do so, the opponent must have been removed from the roster during step 2.1 of the Post-game sequence, his Strength cannot exceed 4, and he cannot have the Decay, Regeneration or Stunty skills. The new Rotter can be added to the Nurgle team for free during step 5 of Updating Your Team Roster (see page 29) if the team has an open Roster slot. This new Rotter still counts at full value towards the total value of the Nurgle team.

> I was totally unaware of that. Then again, i havent ever played Nurgle team either. Created one and then deleted later though.. I had the idea that the rotters die like flies..but seeing Pogo's team - that doesnt seem to be the case :)
Wheredemons and Talking Dead will be playing now
l0rdtr3k: Wheredemons and Talking Dead will be playing now
...but watch the stream it seems :(

Wish i had deep pockets like some super rich celebrity and id buy everyone new routers or whatever it takes + hire few programmers to update BB.
Talking Dead won 2-1
yes,I finally made my first Touchdown
Match is over, one Nekro won. Some losses here and their. And two replays this time, first from the double Nekro match, one from the Scavens and the Nurgles:

http://wikisend.com/download/445656/Weekly_S2_D2_R3_Quälix-m0rtr3k.db

http://wikisend.com/download/541830/Weekly_S2_D2_R3_piranjade-Pogo_Puschel.db
Post edited July 13, 2013 by NoHiT
Rod - ive noticed you playing Dungeon Bowl every now and then. Is it actually alive to some extend or do you just stick to singleplayer? The ultimate edition is 8e now on steam...might be i have to get it just for the sake of owning it at some point.
iippo: Rod - ive noticed you playing Dungeon Bowl every now and then. Is it actually alive to some extend or do you just stick to singleplayer? The ultimate edition is 8e now on steam...might be i have to get it just for the sake of owning it at some point.
There is no DB single player.
Random matchups are pretty much what you might find in Auld, but if you can find some mates, it's a blast.

How many Goggers can we tempt.....
iippo: Rod - ive noticed you playing Dungeon Bowl every now and then. Is it actually alive to some extend or do you just stick to singleplayer? The ultimate edition is 8e now on steam...might be i have to get it just for the sake of owning it at some point.
Rodzaju: There is no DB single player.
Random matchups are pretty much what you might find in Auld, but if you can find some mates, it's a blast.

It might be in my inventory by the end of the sale. We'll see. :)

Do you want to tempt us with a dungeonbowl league?
You evil man!!
(brrr, I'll think about it...)

mefet: Do you want to tempt us with a dungeonbowl league?
You evil man!!
It would be worth having a go if we can get at least 6 players....
Compared to BB, it is definitely not to be taken too seriously :)
You evil man!!
Rodzaju: It would be worth having a go if we can get at least 6 players....
To say the truth, I don't even have the game, I only played a single boardgame of the first edition.

Although I could consider it for 6 euro.
Post edited July 12, 2013 by mefet
mefet: To say the truth, I don't even have the game, I only played a single boardgame of the first edition.
Well I guess now is the perfect time to rectify that....

:)
You evil man!!
Yeah well, in case someone isnt familiar with Dungeon Bowl - if you think that Blood Bowls Nuffle is sometimes "bit unfair" with the dice...Whole Dungeon Bowl is like Nuffle's evil rabid fevered test-tube half-brother who was supposed to be put down, but escaped the laboratory. Evil. its pure evil incarnate i say.

(havent played a single match, just read the rules and ....)

Might be fun!
Post edited July 12, 2013 by iippo