It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

2-0 loss for the Seagulls in a very infuriating game for me.

Bad, bad game for my boys. Some of them had gone too hard at a pub the night before. No dice roll went well, and it was just ugly.

MNG for the Ogre, Collin Falken, one of the big anchors on this team, is DEAD.

The coach is exceedingly disappointed, and has informed the team they will all be let go at the end of the season, as the roster will be disbanded.

Replay uploaded to GDrive.
Necross: So what do you think your next team will be?
arnob8911: I'm thinking about picking humans, the only human team i havent played with. Any book series recommendations for naming them :)?
Warhammer's Blackhearts by Nathan Long, http://www.amazon.com/The-Blackhearts-Omnibus-Warhammer-Novels/dp/1844165108

The omnibus was nice read i think.

..on the other news, ive got BB installed on kiddy-comp, but it probably will be using its steam accon for the time being. "SisuFelix" in case someone has the need to look it up. ive added dodo already and am just waiting for the massacre to happen :D
Post edited October 23, 2014 by iippo
Well I had an unusually good turn of luck today. After seeing how Zeta's Team was leveled I decided to rent the services of Morg n' Thorg and a lv 2 ogre with brake tackle, and used the rest of mountian of inducement gold on a rr, and a bribe. On the first move of the first turn, I knew my luck had changed when Morg n Thorg injured Zeta's ogre

The match was relatively even until late in first half were I started racking up injures and kos, and Zeta's players developed a phobia to thrown passes (only half his passes were caught) It also seemed my ogre combo were juicing during the set up for kick off as one of them would send a player to the dugout right after kick off. With the death of his last high lvl blizter (the other was was injured on a foul and were I found out we had a honest ref for once so I lost a lineman and a bribe in trade) he had only seven players to my eleven and the match was sealed.

In the end after reviewing the replay some good luck one one die blocks and good positioning are what won me the match.

Next up The Natural Disaster Wood Elf team.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by Necross
cheongzewei: In a horrible game (from my view) against Dodogeo, I lost 2-1.

Surprisingly, none of my elves suffered from any serious wounds, even though all but 2 were left standing on the field.

But really, horrible dice rolls on my side this match.

Still, with no deaths, I am surprisingly happy/content with the match, as it turned out as expected.

Btw: whose turn is it on the prize pool?
Do you or Dodo have the replay uploaded somewhere?
cheongzewei: In a horrible game (from my view) against Dodogeo, I lost 2-1.

Surprisingly, none of my elves suffered from any serious wounds, even though all but 2 were left standing on the field.

But really, horrible dice rolls on my side this match.

Still, with no deaths, I am surprisingly happy/content with the match, as it turned out as expected.

Btw: whose turn is it on the prize pool?
cnquist: Do you or Dodo have the replay uploaded somewhere?
[URL=http://wikisend.com/download/959738/Replay_2014-10-15_19-03-44.db]Replay_2014-10-15_19-03-44.db[/URL]
Match with CSPVG is done. My team won 1-0 but just barely. Them snotlings were way too difficult to block even whit 3 dice. They side stepped to engage my key players time after time.

Here's the replay: https://www.dropbox.com/s/f058bnyxqhkcb07/Weekly_S6_G1_R10_CSPVG_Mainosmies.db?dl=0
my game vs Twister ended 1:0 in my favor
validate pls ty
MafiaK1: my game vs Twister ended 1:0 in my favor
validate pls ty
Validation has already happened. :-)

My match against Psyringe's Wood Elves will take place on Tuesday evening.
game between arnob and me just finished. Was the first game I got the feeling nuffle really favored me.
Arnob did steal all my rerolls in first half and 2 out of 3 in 2nd, to no avail as my woodies seemed more focussed than ever and almost everything we tried worked. Game ended 1-4.
Game between Wilco(Vohaul) and me ended 3-1 in my favor. (Great now I want to play Space Quest)

Nuffle smiled on me and frowned on Wilco. We got a bit of a number advantage early and it spiraled a bit from there. The Dark elves score was too little too late, I almost scored the fourth TD but Sarevok fumbled the catch in T16. Both wolves and ObiWan the Ghoul leveled up. Both Witch Elves leveled up for the DE.

I'm not sure why but my players went "easy" this game, accepting KO's instead of injuries, only three injuries (one from a failed dodge and one from a crowd push).

Match uploaded.

Final match of the season against the Armored Seagulls, I'm hoping the news of their impending disbandment doesn't inspire them to a final match of greatness.

Edit: Just looking in BBM and vohaul rolled 31 block dice and 10 of them were red skulls with only 3 were defender down. It felt like that too. I'd never seen so many skulls.
Post edited October 23, 2014 by cnquist
validate pls ty
Apologies for not validating that one last night, I hadn't seen reports on the forums about that game, and I tend to wait until I see one to do so.
So one of my werewolves rolled a double (yes another one)

Right now Splinter has +1 ST, Mighty Blow, and just took Block

Lupin has Mighty Blow, Block and just rolled a double.

I really want to ignore the double and just take dodge but wanted to know if anyone thought it would be better to take a double move, and if so which one? (For him Strength and Passing are doubles)
Post edited October 24, 2014 by cnquist
validate pls ty
Piranjade: Validation has already happened. :-)

My match against Psyringe's Wood Elves will take place on Tuesday evening.
yeah wanted to between looking the result and posting i started to play with some friends so the hours were gone :D

validate pls ty
Zeta: Apologies for not validating that one last night, I hadn't seen reports on the forums about that game, and I tend to wait until I see one to do so.
the "validate pls" was meant as result is ok and not like hurry pls :D
if it has to be fast i write it via steam ^^

cnquist: So one of my werewolves rolled a double (yes another one)

I really want to ignore the double and just take dodge but wanted to know if anyone thought it would be better to take a double move, and if so which one? (For him Strength and Passing are doubles)
they are made for blitz action or? then i would go Mighty ( or Guard )
Post edited October 24, 2014 by MafiaK1
cnquist: So one of my werewolves rolled a double (yes another one)

MB would be the traditional killer route, he has claws already, so i think it makes sense... PO is also recommended and you could ofcourse take jump up later. But i wuold go with MB. Getting SPP faster is rarely bad either ;)

Just make both of them blodge +MB + whatever and they rock alot
Zeta: We've still not finished from last season?

Oy, Psyringe is gonna be the guy to contact, but I've had trouble reaching him as of late for our game this week. We talked briefly about it but never pinned down a day, and I have yet to speak with him since then. I've sent him a couple of Steam messages, though...
Psyringe: I'm mainly occupied with work and another game these days, sorry. :(

I have little time today, but should make it tomorrow ... will send you a Steam message.
great!! :)