It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Third times the charm: flings and dark elves take on the pitch again!

Also beer \o/
By the power of sandwhiches (and perhaps Nuffle) - 'flings ftw 2-0!

Vohaul has 0RR and that combined with lots of failed 2+'s does cause "some" trouble.

Ill be uploading the match shortly to google drive.

Also matchday 3 is on!
Post edited September 02, 2014 by iippo
One can't simply fail that many 2+-rolls - I know, I've taken the math courses! =P

OK, it was my mistake not to take RRs so I could wield two bitch elves from the start, but even so I think I played kinda safe. (Not over-the-field -passes like with Nurgle and RRs.) And that doesn't explain how the halflings survived without casualties the first half while dark elves suffered lasting injuries (well, niggling injury).

I quote the Charlie Sheen roast: “The only reason you got on TV in the first place is because God hates Michael J. Fox.”
(The previous two games were something like 2-2 when we were forced to quit, and I hadn't any rerolls there either.)
Post edited September 02, 2014 by Wilco86
Wilco86: One can't simply fail that many 2+-rolls - I know, I've taken the math courses! =P

OK, it was my mistake not to take RRs so I could wield two bitch elves from the start, but even so I think I played kinda safe. (Not over-the-field -passes like with Nurgle and RRs.) And that doesn't explain how the halflings survived without casualties the first half while dark elves suffered lasting injuries (well, niggling injury).

I quote the Charlie Sheen roast: “The only reason you got on TV in the first place is because God hates Michael J. Fox.”
(The previous two games were something like 2-2 when we were forced to quit, and I hadn't any rerolls there either.)
Strategic placement of sandwiches cannot be overestimated

;)

---

Edit: Halfling CAS'o'matic is running - ill upload link to the spreadsheet later
Post edited September 03, 2014 by iippo
My next match vs rcthedigitalhero, is set for Thursday at 6 pm feel free to watch is you're willing to stay up till 4 am Germany
Necross: My next match vs rcthedigitalhero, is set for Thursday at 6 pm feel free to watch is you're willing to stay up till 4 am Germany
May I ask 6 pm of which timezone?
Just so I don't get up at the "wrong" 4 am. ;-)
next game tentatively set for monday

how goes the prizepickings btw?
Post edited September 03, 2014 by duder113
Necross: My next match vs rcthedigitalhero, is set for Thursday at 6 pm feel free to watch is you're willing to stay up till 4 am Germany
Piranjade: May I ask 6 pm of which timezone?
PST
Piranjade: May I ask 6 pm of which timezone?
So for you it would be in the wee hours of Friday morning
My hard drive died. :-(
I've ordered a new one but it'll take time to arrive and set up etc.
Until then I'm only online with my notebook. I think I'll be able to play my matches though.
Piranjade: My hard drive died. :-(
Until then I'm only online with my notebook. I think I'll be able to play my matches though.
auch, when's the wake?
Piranjade: My hard drive died. :-(
duder113: auch, when's the wake?
As soon as the replacement is here. :-(
Luckily I had just backed up all my data, so it's not a catastrophe.
Hi dear opponent for tonight.

Im Stück at work and will probablY be Home after 20.00.im trying to make it but please be Patient..

Jolly
duder113: auch, when's the wake?
Piranjade: As soon as the replacement is here. :-(
Luckily I had just backed up all my data, so it's not a catastrophe.
I'd have to recommend Boomer Shoot for that. (I'd recomend the video on thier site from King TV) Sometimes you just have to love America
I actually made it home :) ... if anyone is interested were are going any minute