It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Afnord and I have to reschedule. My boss re-did the schedule and never informed me. So we are now scheduled to play Saturday 8AM my time/ 17:00 his time. I think I've got my times right >.>
Several GOG Weekly matches are on tonight!

Arnob and Mafiak have already finished but the match is still in the "Live" list for me.
DodoGeo and cnquist have started a few minutes ago.
Ghiro and Necross are scheduled to play in about 40 minutes.
Arnobs and my game ended 5:1 in my favor.

the first half was rly close ( some kills, KO on both sides ), but in the second half he started to lose goblins so i could score with my fast guys

replay will be found in the drive.
Dodogeo and I played out game, Experienced Choas vs Rookie Necros.

Needless to say I was a little nervous going in and took an Igor (just in case one of my wolves got a serious injury), one babe, the halfling chef, a wizard, Nekbrekah or whatever his name is Neck breaker, and Count Luthor.

My goals this game:

1. Come away with no permanent injuries to my positionals ( I felt losing one in the first game would really hurt as they are not easily replaced)
2. Earn at least 1 spp besides mvp, Its always frustrating to play a couple hours and have little to no spp to show for it)
3. Not lose (hopefully tie or win)

The games started with pouring rain and for some reason I though I was receiving not kicking off and so made two stupid setup errors, left my wolves exposed and left Nekbreakwhatever out, the whole reason I brought him was strip ball as Dodogeo had no sure hands. I left him out because I didn't want him knocked out on offence.

Anyway once the kickoff happned the chef stole one reroll. And Luthor got hit by a rock, fortunately just stuned and his Choas warrior made me pay for my first mistake and one werewolf was knocked out. It went much as you would imagine with his choas plowing through the ranks and getting as many hits on my players as possible. He injured two, a zombie and the other werewolf, just badly hurt so I did not use Igor. And knocked out two more. I used the wizard fireball when he started a cage but didn't hit the ball carrier or break any armor. He scored on turn 8.

Again rookie mistake I didn't realize the second half hadn't started and had one more turn, I showed too much of what my plan was, I'm not sure if Dodogeo would have changed his setup or not after the half but his new setup made it much harder to break through.

Second half I stole 3 rerolls with the chef but he got one back in a cheerleader/coach event. I got all my KOd players back. Also it stopped raining, (I think he failed one reroll with extra arms due to the rain).

I had Luthor pick up the ball and we got into a scrum mid field, which is generally not a good place to be agaisnt skilled choas. I was able to dodge and GFI with a werewolf to get a second assist so I could knock a choas warrior down, allowing Luthor to blitz out of the scrum and two gfi's put him safety out of reach... Well almost until his 5ST chaos warrior come blitzing in with one die and rolled a red skull, fortunatley for him he had that one reroll and rolled into a pow. Luther got -MV and was out of the game.

Next turn I was able to get my last wolf close to the ball but wide open. Dodo failed one of the first blocks against a zombie double red skulls I believe.

That left my wolf still open, he had to pickup the ball and then dodge away from the 5ST Choas Warrior, I used my second to last reroll on the dodge. Since I used my reroll I did not GFI, I would still have been short even if I did. I did my best to mark anyone who could get to my wolf. He freed a beastman to mark my wolf then dodged away with his ST5 Warrior and blitzed my wolf, KOing him. Nekbreaker who had been tying up/being tied up by two choas warriors was KOed either shortly before or shortly after. Oh and the ball fell into the marking beastmans hands.

After that it was over I had no one left with any movement and he was able to hand off and quickpass the ball down the field for a two turn TD.

In the end I came away wondering that if I'd saved my wizard I could have lightning'd that ST5 warrior and easily run the ball in for a TD with the wolf. Of course assuming the wizard hit. Oh well next time.

As far as my goals I did cause one injury (sprianed groin I think) to a beastman with a wight. So I got 2SPP. And I did not have any permanaent injuries well except to the Count. I however did not not lose. So two out of three I'll take. Especially when I was expecting a blood bath.

Oh and a golem got MVP.

2:0 Red Spiky over Underdoggies

Looking forward to next week. Still an underdog.
Thank you for the match report! :-D

For those who use BB manager: I have created GoG Weekly - S6 - D2 and have already put one match in there. :-)
Edit: Two matches now.
Post edited August 21, 2014 by Piranjade
http://wikisend.com/download/730116/Weekly_S6_G2_R01_Ghiro-Geek Chef.db

3-0 for Ogres, the old toss the snot while nobody is looking still works wonders. Through attrition and some bad rolls on Necross' side most of his team ended up in his dugout by the second half aloowing me to score another two times.
Ya near the end I think I had 6 players injured, 1 out on foul, and 2 out for drive. got one with -mv and two others will be out for next match.

I really messed up the first half but at least I held the score to 1-0. (the point was scored turn 2) Got a foul on an ogre (injury out of game) and forced an apotho on a - stat on a snotling.

Oh and BTW damn your bloge snotlings. I burned at least three rerolls trying to take out you ball carrier, due solely to that skill combo
Post edited August 21, 2014 by Necross
Just a headsup, I'm going to be out of town from the 25th and I don't know if I'll be able to play until the 30th.
AFnord: Just a headsup, I'm going to be out of town from the 25th and I don't know if I'll be able to play until the 30th.
please check your opponent for the week and pm him in advance, so you can try to have the match in time.

if its impossible, depending on circumstances admins will rule the match autowin 1-0 or draw.
Hi everyone I am back in land net connection and able to play from Sunday evening forward. Is there the one who stole my cheese? It is time to get it back, at least two times.
Judas and me are about to start our match.
The match between Twister and myself was an odd one, to say the least. I was fully prepared to have my bottom handed to me because of those Dodgy little Zons but as Nuffle would have it, Twister's team got the knockdown in the start of the second half.

In short, it was the Blood Bowl equivalent of a ballet...with a drop of blood or two spilled. No one got seriously injured but everyone got to flex their muscles to warm up for this season :D

The final score was a tie with 0-0

Replay is here:

https://copy.com/WZrzv7fYIZlZHFdH
2-0 win for the Lizards!

Twas closer than I had anticipated. Fnord isn't a scrub and I admit I went in thinking he was new to the game. Well, after he maimed my blitzer Saurus for a -MA injury I had to reevaluate my strategy.

Luckily his star Minotaur tripped on his own feet and broke his ankle trying to smack one of my players, and I took full advantage of that. The dice were also on my side the majority of the game, with only one instance of a double 1 go for it to account for. Even the Master Chef didn't do much for Fnord. I could only hope to be so lucky.

And Barry scored twice. I wanted to get others to score but when he's the only skink left, what can ya do?

Fun game, wondering if i should replace my injured Saurus or not. TV bloat sucks, but so does not having block. hmmmm...

http://wikisend.com/download/144826/Weekly_S6_D2_R1_Fnord_DigitalHero.db
Post edited August 23, 2014 by rcthedigitalhero
And the match is done. It was a good game, with plenty of bashing. I might have lost 0-2, and injured my starplayer with his own attack, but I did at least take two lizards down with me :P
AFnord: And the match is done. It was a good game, with plenty of bashing. I might have lost 0-2, and injured my starplayer with his own attack, but I did at least take two lizards down with me :P
It was a good match. Losing Blackhoof to double red skulls had to have hurt. I think there were at least three turnovers due to double red skulls between the two of you.

Also it seemed your centaur was the cause of half your turnovers, probably an exaggeration but it seemed like a lot.