It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

iippo: BloodBowl on Android and ipad.

Android version seems to cost 4,49€ - might even try if it works on my ages old samsung galaxy something.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.focushome.bloodbowlandroid

edit: *The base game enables you to play Humans and Orcs: the other races are available from the in-game store.

I really-really-REALLY hope BB2 isnt going to take this route.

(also, very bad design choice in MP enviroment...no idea if you can MP on tablet though)
Well if they limit the baseprice to 15 max 20€ for 8 choices, that would be ok for me and those interested in more races can buy them (like me f.e. have no interest in playing anything that has no idea this is a passing game ;)); as long as everyone can play everyone else I don't see no problem.

Android version seems to cost 4,49€ - might even try if it works on my ages old samsung galaxy something.

edit: *The base game enables you to play Humans and Orcs: the other races are available from the in-game store.

(also, very bad design choice in MP enviroment...no idea if you can MP on tablet though)
duder113: Well if they limit the baseprice to 15 max 20€ for 8 choices, that would be ok for me and those interested in more races can buy them (like me f.e. have no interest in playing anything that has no idea this is a passing game ;)); as long as everyone can play everyone else I don't see no problem.
Bit imagination play, as ive not actualy tried tablet edition -> lots of "ifs".

If game has 20 odd teams, but only two same teams are "free" for everyone - majority of people are likely to only ever buy that base game with 2 teams...which means there would ALOT of humans and orcs in MP.

..then people start buying games they would ofcourse mostly buy the "good" teams - those that are most popular. So in longer term youll have way less team diversity compared to say BB1 where all the teams are open. There is less of threshold to try something new when you dont have to pay for it.

Personally i think it would have been bit smarter to raise the price of base game and then let people choose some 5-8 teams with it and and charge something for the rest if they really must. But even then id rather just pay more at once and get everything.

Anyways the lack of diversity is something thats quite common in f2p games as well - and one of the main reasons i am not so interested in them.

You can play MP on tablet, but you must own the race that you're playing against.
So if you only buy the base game, you can also only play against humans or orcs.
You can access open leagues like Auld, or the GOG open access, but will only see opponents with teams that you own.
For leagues like the GOG weekly, you must own every team that is present in the league, or your android will not be able to see the league.

DISCLAIMER:
I have not tested this personally, but this is what has been reported over at UKBBL.
that sucks big time ...

What a stupid Idea ..
Rodzaju: You can play MP on tablet, but you must own the race that you're playing against.
Think that will stop people playing on tablet quite fast, i mean it makes it harder to play with friends, it makes it harder to find matches. Wonder what they were thinking of presenting an enjoyable game on the tablet. With the max set at 6 races i think, you cant even join any of the normal leagues, because i think every version still has more races than the basic 6 you start/buy on the tablet. I assume the limitation is there just to make sure it does not require to much memory, but if it reduces the practical use of the game so much i think they perhaps need to reconsider some stuff. Use placeholders or something (like not moving characters but small icons) for the races you dont have.
Rodzaju: You can play MP on tablet, but you must own the race that you're playing against.
arnob8911: Think that will stop people playing on tablet quite fast, i mean it makes it harder to play with friends, it makes it harder to find matches. Wonder what they were thinking of presenting an enjoyable game on the tablet. With the max set at 6 races i think, you cant even join any of the normal leagues, because i think every version still has more races than the basic 6 you start/buy on the tablet. I assume the limitation is there just to make sure it does not require to much memory, but if it reduces the practical use of the game so much i think they perhaps need to reconsider some stuff. Use placeholders or something (like not moving characters but small icons) for the races you dont have.
I assumed it was to make sure people grab all the race DLC as they are released, whether they want to use them or not...
Rodzaju: I assumed it was to make sure people grab all the race DLC as they are released, whether they want to use them or not...
Sounds like a bit shortsighted way of doing business, i mean what good is having a game around that only those who like it already keep playing, isnt it better to get new people into the game as well? And who knows if they bring all races to the tablet, they only mention 6 or so on the site. Which means you wont be able to play against that many different opponents and you wont be able to play against everyone you want or join any of the bigger tournaments around atm. If they only will add races when they sell enough, i got my doubts they ever will all be added simply because most people probably get tired with this version.
Is it possible to see the in-app purchases somewhere ? I'm curious how much it would cost to get the base game + all races.
Well thats pretty much the stupidest possible decision they have done.

I want android client for FUMBBL. Then again if there was one, i think they (powers that be) would sue their asses or something.

I am really willing to spend (waste?) lot of money for quality, but this is not even half-assed, but worse. Alot worse.
arnob8911: Think that will stop people playing on tablet quite fast, i mean it makes it harder to play with friends, it makes it harder to find matches. Wonder what they were thinking of presenting an enjoyable game on the tablet. With the max set at 6 races i think, you cant even join any of the normal leagues, because i think every version still has more races than the basic 6 you start/buy on the tablet. I assume the limitation is there just to make sure it does not require to much memory, but if it reduces the practical use of the game so much i think they perhaps need to reconsider some stuff. Use placeholders or something (like not moving characters but small icons) for the races you dont have.
Just ask the resident non-gaming economist the publisher has somewhere in their closet -_-
Post edited August 01, 2014 by iippo
Ippo i srnd you a few pm´s regarding our PO Match .. maybe your inbox is full or something ?

EDIT : got you .. forget it ;)
Post edited August 01, 2014 by jol1yroger
iippo: Bit imagination play, as ive not actualy tried tablet edition -> lots of "ifs".

If game has 20 odd teams, but only two same teams are "free" for everyone - majority of people are likely to only ever buy that base game with 2 teams...which means there would ALOT of humans and orcs in MP.

..then people start buying games they would ofcourse mostly buy the "good" teams - those that are most popular. So in longer term youll have way less team diversity compared to say BB1 where all the teams are open. There is less of threshold to try something new when you dont have to pay for it.

Personally i think it would have been bit smarter to raise the price of base game and then let people choose some 5-8 teams with it and and charge something for the rest if they really must. But even then id rather just pay more at once and get everything.

Anyways the lack of diversity is something thats quite common in f2p games as well - and one of the main reasons i am not so interested in them.
true, good points.
iippo: Bit imagination play, as ive not actualy tried tablet edition -> lots of "ifs".

duder113: true, good points.
...i wouldnt have been surprised, if they had made every team free...except youd have to buy or unlock the positionals with RL money :D
Piranjade - "High & Mighty" (High Elves) vs. Michal - "Sewer Swappers" (Skaven)

The match will be played on Monday evening at about 8:00 - 8:30 pm (GMT+1) depending on when the little one sleeps.

MafiaK1: Arnob - "Wheel of Terror" (Dark Elves) vs. MafiaK1 - "Systematic Chaos" (Chaos)

should be played on sunday around 20' CEST
Any word on the other matches?
Post edited August 02, 2014 by Piranjade
Piranjade: Piranjade - "High & Mighty" (High Elves) vs. Michal - "Sewer Swappers" (Skaven)

The match will be played on Monday evening at about 8:00 - 8:30 pm (GMT+1) depending on when the little one sleeps.

MafiaK1: Arnob - "Wheel of Terror" (Dark Elves) vs. MafiaK1 - "Systematic Chaos" (Chaos)

Piranjade: Any word on the other matches?
I've PM'd E_A, but heard nothing back yet....
Piranjade: Piranjade - "High & Mighty" (High Elves) vs. Michal - "Sewer Swappers" (Skaven)

Piranjade: Any word on the other matches?
Ippo and me are still triing to set a date. Maybe today ??