It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The game between myself and Mystral shall begin shortly
Hey Kanarek,

I am free all weekend so let me know whenever you're ready :) Net looks like it's going to be OK :)
The game between Realrocker's dark elves and my orcs ended in a 2-0 victory for the greens.

Unfortunately the elves had trouble remembering how to run, and failed a number of GFIs and dodges during the game, so they were never able to set up elvish plays and were slowly mowed down by superior orc strength in the brawl that ensued.
The numerical advantage let the Spores score once at the end of each half.

The dark elves were actually luckiest when doing 2 dice against blocks, which succeeded several times, and they did manage to kill an orc lineman to save face. The orcish apothecary was apparently displeased by the player's performance and decided he was better off dead anyway.

Edit: I would upload the replay, but my usual method with dropbox doesn't seem to work for some reason.
Post edited April 19, 2014 by mystral
Amaz'n Craze lost 1-2 against Taz'Dingo. Replay is here.

This is one of the few occasions where I really think I got nuffled. I rolled five double-reskulls in this match, two of them forming a quadruple-redskulls that caused an early turnover and cost me the match. Both touchdowns against me originated in situations that looked actually good for me, but in which a crucial roll failed (GFI the first time, two-die block the second). In both cases, Taz'Dingo had no problems picking up the ball, passing it, and catching it, despite playing an AG3 team in blinding sunshine. To be fair, though, my own touchdown was massively lucky as well, as my Amazon had to dodge no less than 4 times and succeed with 2 GFIs to score it.

Nevertheless, cheongzewei showed some brilliant moves. He repeatedly used Frenzy in combination with clever positioning to ensure chains of two-die blocks. While his victory in this match may have been lucky, he also clearly showed that he has the skills to not need to depend on such luck. Congrats! :)

Having already played against all the weaker teams, and still having to face the two strongest team in the league, it will now be difficult to reach the play-offs. I calculated that I needed at least 3 points from the matches against Realrocker and Cheongzewei, and only got one point, that may not be enough. On the positive side, I suffered no permanent injuries, so I might still be able to pull through.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by Psyringe
mystral: Edit: I would upload the replay, but my usual method with dropbox doesn't seem to work for some reason.
Here you go:

Replay
Summary

Midnight Cartel were seriously nuffled. About a third of their rolls were ones ...
Post edited April 20, 2014 by E_A
Rods bloodthirsty vampires and my blood-averse demons should be meeting in few minutes, if our schedule is still holding :)
and after 2-1 loss against Rod vamps, i will be finally getting that BB UI mod. like right now.

edit;: was supposed to post something, but assistant coach continues "cheering" :/

later
Post edited April 20, 2014 by iippo
iippo: and after 2-1 loss against Rod vamps, i will be finally getting that BB UI mod. like right now.
I saw that situation and thought "Oh, he must have accidentally clicked the button. He still hasn't installed the mod."
Finally a win.

The major contributing factors being Iippo's lack of concentration & his dice being almost as bad as mine.

As long as the Goglins continue their current run of form, I will achieve my objectives for the season, but I doubt that the vamps will be back next season.
Just too frustrating to play.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by Rodzaju
Rodzaju: -snip-
but I doubt that the vamps will be back next season.
Just too frustrating to play.
Heh, funnily enough, i feel that i had far easier time getting things done with my noob vamps than with my current khorne team :)

Almost all khorne players must always follow-up and are average S/A = cant really dodge away and frenzy makes blocking often "dicey".

With vamps i had (most of the time) 4 players i had to baby sit - with khorne i feel like i have whole team -_-

-----

Regarding last evenings match:

But the Blood Bowl Community Mod is now installed

I think this was the third match where i clicked "end button" while i was supposed to click some player. And in this match this resulted in me missing blitz against ball carrier vamps and Rod got to run 1-1 TD at his pleasure.

Later on in the match i did another classic brainfart of mine - i was supposed to blitz his ball carrier in the second half - but for some reason moved him first and ofcourse i didnt have any other player with which to blitz that player.

Well, really for this loss i can only pretty much blame myself. Nuffle was pretty equal with armor checks and ball handling. There wasnt any passing from either teams - except my turn 16 attempt at 4+ which failed. Atleast Nuffle game me chance in the end to try equalizer, but thats where he left it ;)

My Bloodthirster got his first CAS ever and killed a thrall - i bet that was from the frustration of 5 CASless matches so far. Rods vamps had few failed bloodlusts, but nothing out of ordinary for vamps.

Oh and i got bribe but forgot to use it. Well, thats also quite typical of me really. Suppose i need to play a season of halflings/ogres at somepoint to practice some fouling..

Other than my self caused frustrations i think it was fun match and Rod play really well there. I just really have to stop making those obvious brainfarts. I am not so bothered by bad dice rolls as i am of ruining my own game with stupid mistakes.

Ive uploaded the replay with bunch of others to google drive.
jol1yroger: My Mean Green Elves managed to dodge around those Beastman and score a 3-0 Victory .. no Blood just Balls .. Elven Style :)
Sigh. Congrats to Jolly. I was outbashed, outplayed, outskilled and out of position for half the game. And I played like a tool to top it off. Not a heartening experience but a deserved win. These agility orks are ... interesting.

I will now nurse my hurt about the fact that I was outrun by a goblin - twice!

Replay
Summary
Ive been thinking about my playstyle the past few days and i am kinda getting the feeling that i might not be suitable for playing bashy teams.

Ok, i like bashing and i even (think i) know how to bash...but i think i dont have "what it takes" to really coach winning bashy team atm. Simply put i dont have the heart to bash in manner that wins consistently.

If my team is more or less intact after this season i -might- play next season as Khorne (i dont like leaving this halfway) - but i think after that it will be few seasons of agility/speed/stunty teams for me.
me and Judas will play today. around 21:00 CET.
kanarek: me and Judas will play today. around 21:00 CET.
That's correct :)
We will start the match with Moggrym right now.