It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

rcthedigitalhero: The score only reflects the few moments where I managed to break the RNG with my WarDancers. Otherwise, it was a stalemate.
iippo: damn those 3-0 stalemates ;)

...so was the AG6 any fun?
It makes me think of using tactics i otherwise wouldnt consider. Like picking up the ball in 2 tackle zones and then run away :)

But he had the normal amount of failed bloodlusts so was using too many rerolls in general, still want to get pro on him at some point just to have a shot at a free roll for blood lusts. But with my luck he will get str. next levelup :P.
Question: do we have an Easter break? As my work calendar is already in huge mess (every nation has different approach to the Easter) and I do not won´t confusion in the most important gaming calendar too :).
kanarek: Question: do we have an Easter break? As my work calendar is already in huge mess (every nation has different approach to the Easter) and I do not won´t confusion in the most important gaming calendar too :).
So far there hasnt been any plans for easter break. Isnt that like optimal time to play BB, more free time that is? :)
kanarek: Question: do we have an Easter break? As my work calendar is already in huge mess (every nation has different approach to the Easter) and I do not won´t confusion in the most important gaming calendar too :).
iippo: So far there hasnt been any plans for easter break. Isnt that like optimal time to play BB, more free time that is? :)
Perfect. Than I just need to find out who is my opponent this time:).
OT: Play time! :)
iippo: OT: Play time! :)
Are those bots mainly for building (like lego) or is there a game or something involved as well?
iippo: OT: Play time! :)
arnob8911: Are those bots mainly for building (like lego) or is there a game or something involved as well?
There is atleast TV series, which our expert ofcourse knows. There is also atleast one mobile game as well. Whether there is miniature game or so, i wouldnt know, but i think he can figure that one just fine by himself ;)
Vohaul and myself are about to get started!
Zeta: Vohaul and myself are about to get started!
unable to spectate. damn you cyanide :(
Me and Jolly will be playing in about 10 minutes.
Ghiro just lost his connection, I guess. Please don't validate the match yet.
The Order reigns triumphant!

2-0 win over Vohaul's Nurgles, who were viciously assaulted by the dice today. One badly hurt right off the bad and a death not long after, but I haven't seen that many skulls on the opposing side in a long time.

Replay here:
http://wikisend.com/download/980848/Weekly_S4_D1_R06_Zeta-Vohaul.db
Hereby The Tomb Guardians of Sandy Shades (and by extension their valourous and honourful coach) officially announce the two-faced backstabbing cheesenibblers (and by extension their less goodlooking coach) as their Nemesis.

Matches between these teams and coaches ar enot mere entertaiment but a means to settle a dispute that will never be forgotten. Both side claim to have been wronged, but as a not completely partial observer I can assure you it was the darned criittters' fault.

also I lost 3-0 cuz my connection went poof. Rumours that Piranjade would have won anyways are lies and slander.
*hiss*
The mighty Skaven anounce that the Khemri just wrapped their bandages too tight and weren't able to catch us.
The end result is 2-0 for the Cheezemongerz as it also would have been if the undead's connection to this world hadn't given out.

I'll now go and stroke a rat. Nemesis style.
Post edited April 17, 2014 by Piranjade
My Mean Green Elves managed to dodge around those Beastman and score a 3-0 Victory .. no Blood just Balls .. Elven Style :)