It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

That we care about games is an undeniable fact and our strongest driving force. But besides that, we care just as much about providing our community with the best possible experience both on GOG and GOG GALAXY. Having said that, we are constantly improving our platform to make your – fellow gaming enthusiasts’ – stay on GOG the most enjoyable, smoothest and pleasant.

Another step in achieving just that, is OpenCritic implementation to our gamecards!

We’re very happy to announce that OpenCritic – one of the most renowned and respected review aggregation websites for video games – will now be a part of GOG’s gamecards. OpenCritic lists reviews from critics across multiple video game publications for the games listed on the site. Statistics generated by OpenCritic, alongside critics’ reviews will be available to you just below information about the selected title’s system requirements. We’re currently live-testing the implementation, so don’t worry if some of you don’t see it – you will soon!

We believe that such an addition will allow you not only to grasp a better understanding of games that you are interested in, but also help you make better decisions when making purchases and expand your library with titles that suit your gaming needs best.

As excited as we are about this news, we can’t wait to hear your feedback. Check out how it looks yourselves and make sure to let us know what you think about it in the comments!
Timboli: Like GOG, I don't believe you should ever be able to do that, except in the first 24 hours after you do a review.

I don't believe in attempts to rewrite history, which is exactly what editing your review would be.

However, I do believe in being able to add to a review or be able to do a second linked one.
I'd prefer a system that allowed editing & rating for a few months (for those people who keep adding notes while playing) and then the review gets locked.
New game versions could, however, reset the countdown or allow addendums with the same modification system.

But still, this would get in the way of some useful edits even after years.
Like for example:
- specify that the same exact game doesn't work on a newer system version or update.
- report an unfixed rare bug to users, and maybe suggest recent community patches
- etc..
Post edited January 22, 2023 by phaolo
FoxySage: Well since you asked for feedback. Please allow us users the ability to edit our reviews.
This. I can't believe it's not already implemented in 2023. It's not 2003!

Due to the internet and online patching, no game stays the same post-launch and neither should the reviews.
I don‘t think I have it seen shared before, so here is the uBlock₀ filter to prevent the display of this new section on game pages:
www.gog.com##.content-summary-section[content-summary-section-id="criticsReviews"]
deleted
Post edited February 15, 2023 by DD & Ji Ji
vv221: I don‘t think I have it seen shared before, so here is the uBlock₀ filter to prevent the display of this new section on game pages:

www.gog.com##.content-summary-section[content-summary-section-id="criticsReviews"]
vv221:
Thank you .

Speaking about filters : do you know how to disable the flash elements ( the ones in the description section ) from the game pages ?
I feel so tired: Speaking about filters : do you know how to disable the flash elements ( the ones in the description section ) from the game pages ?
I'm not sure what you are describing here, GOG website is not using Flash anywhere.

Is it the animated images in the game description? I disabled media autoplay globally in Firefox (I can still play a given media from its contextual menu), by setting "media.autoplay.default" to "5" in about:config. So the animations in GOG store pages are static images by default.