It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

StingingVelvet: Seems like a good game, though I very much tire of the Sony/Ubisoft open world format.
Breja: It's not that Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs/Horizon open world format. Like I said, it's a smaller, more crafted, only semi-open world. I never got that empty world/copy-pasted marker hunting from it.
I second this. The game has revisitable areas with secrets that can only be unlocked with later game abilities.. but it isn't really open world.
13ison: Having played all of the previous GoW games, I'm excited to finally be able to play this one, hopefully on GOG, as the PS3 was the last Sony console I plan on buying. Additionally, every Playstation exclusive that comes to PC just gets us closer to Spider-Man coming over.
What do you like most about the GoW series?
Breja: It's not that Assassin's Creed/Watch Dogs/Horizon open world format. Like I said, it's a smaller, more crafted, only semi-open world. I never got that empty world/copy-pasted marker hunting from it.
Really good to know, thanks.
low rated
its sad how this great franchise is going down the WOKE toilet.

The idiotic developers already race-swapped a major character in the upcoming sequel. It's only gonna get worse.
Glad to see it coming to PC on Steam. Would love to see it also come to GOG.

Also, any chance of them bringing over the old God Of War Saga Collection (that was on PS3) to PC?
(that contains God of War 1, 2, 3; and also God of War: Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta)
CMOT70: ... I live for it now.
Jesus Christ, these twelve-year-olds.
MadalinStroe: Jesus Christ,
Yes my son? What can i do for you?
Enjoyed playing it on my PS4, and don't plan on buying it again, so this news doesn't really affect me.

I tried the original run of games about 5-10 years ago when I got myself a PS2 to try out the "classic" games, but could never get past the button-mashy QTE gameplay.
MysterD: Glad to see it coming to PC on Steam. Would love to see it also come to GOG.

Also, any chance of them bringing over the old God Of War Saga Collection (that was on PS3) to PC?
(that contains God of War 1, 2, 3; and also God of War: Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta)
I don't think they will ever release old GOW games. Sony released the 2018 version so that the new customers can buy PS4/PS5 for GOW Ragnarok after playing the 2018 one on PC. I hope I'm wrong and we get to see old GOW games on PC too. Those are so much better than the Norse Era imo.
PC Master Race.
Fall from grace.
Happy for console game dregs.

~ §pec†re
§pec†re: PC Master Race.
Fall from grace.
Happy for console game dregs.

~ §pec†re
Yeah, it's a loss for PC gamers to be getting more of what used to be console exclusives :D How shall we ever recover!
Breja: Yeah, it's a loss for PC gamers to be getting more of what used to be console exclusives :D How shall we ever recover!
Imagine if games were made with the PC in mind first instead of multiplatform.
Breja: Yeah, it's a loss for PC gamers to be getting more of what used to be console exclusives :D How shall we ever recover!
§pec†re: Imagine if games were made with the PC in mind first instead of multiplatform.
So we should be so offended by a game being made for consoles first that we never want it to arrive on PC at all? It's "unclean" now and forever acursed? :D I'm sorry, I've been a PC gamer all my life and still I have no interest in some elitist platform wars. As long as the game is good and works well on the platfrom it's being sold on, that's all I care about.
§pec†re: Imagine if games were made with the PC in mind first instead of multiplatform.
I'm imagining more Doom/Quake clones, MOBAs and MMORPGs.
arsalan12: God Of War is finally coming on Steam. Here's hoping that it also releases on GOG.
Gersen: Personally I would prefer if the good... I mean the old ones would be released on PC too. I have the 2018 on my PS4 but I never managed to finish it. Might try again if it's released on Gog but I don't hold my breath.
Same here. I liked the old ones but the 2018-version was not fun for me, so I did not finish it either.
I was impressed with the graphics, game-world and character-designs. The narrative too was good.
I just did not enjoy the combat, and that's hard to ignore in an action game; it felt like a weird mix of quick-time and Bloodborne-type combat.If the combat had been more like Darksiders, Batman or BloodRayne it would have been different, that's more my thing. I also did not see much point with the platforming/puzzle elements.
Post edited October 21, 2021 by 72_hour_Richard