It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

God Of War is finally coming on Steam. Here's hoping that it also releases on GOG.

https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1450839409159458818

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1593500/God_of_War/
arsalan12: God Of War is finally coming on Steam. Here's hoping that it also releases on GOG.
Great game... yeah, would love to see it here... if it is sans-DRM.
Great news can't wait for the response video on it too.
Eh. Still waiting for Days Gone on GOG. I'm hoping Horizon wasn't just a one-off. =/
Mr.Mumbles: Eh. Still waiting for Days Gone on GOG. I'm hoping Horizon wasn't just a one-off. =/
If Days Gone is still the data-collecting privacy nightmare it released as back in May it probably won't be released on GoG anytime soon.
Same for any PS ports that pull shit like that, I'd imagine.
arsalan12: God Of War is finally coming on Steam. Here's hoping that it also releases on GOG.
Personally I would prefer if the good... I mean the old ones would be released on PC too. I have the 2018 on my PS4 but I never managed to finish it. Might try again if it's released on Gog but I don't hold my breath.
Swedrami: If Days Gone is still the data-collecting privacy nightmare it released as back in May it probably won't be released on GoG anytime soon.
This has been addressed with a patch months ago. Even with that said there are several ways a person can disable apps from trying to talk to the internet.
Swedrami: If Days Gone is still the data-collecting privacy nightmare it released as back in May it probably won't be released on GoG anytime soon.
Mr.Mumbles: This has been addressed with a patch months ago. Even with that said there are several ways a person can disable apps from trying to talk to the internet.
Fair enough.
I guess it's the usual release tactic then: Keep it exclusive to the other platform for as long as it does well, and the moment it doesn't anymore, dump it on GoG.
Mr.Mumbles: [....] Even with that said there are several ways a person can disable apps from trying to talk to the internet.
I think a lot of the users on GOG would not accept that and we would have a "Hitman" 2
Post edited October 20, 2021 by acute71
What about the first GoW?
I believe it will be released here - it is purely single-player, HZD made it, why not GoW?
low rated
just another boring open world though, imagine the 20's and maybe begin 30's to be able to have fun with the game
Gersen: Personally I would prefer if the good... I mean the old ones would be released on PC too. I have the 2018 on my PS4 but I never managed to finish it. Might try again if it's released on Gog but I don't hold my breath.
Sorry you didn't care for it. I thought it was fantastic... and I enjoy the earlier games as well.
Zimerius: just another boring open world though, imagine the 20's and maybe begin 30's to be able to have fun with the game
I had lots of fun with this game, the game might feel a bit boring before you acquire the Blade of Chaos, afterwards it's a hell of a game. And I would not call it an open world game, some levels are big though with secret areas, that's all.
ShadowWulfe: What about the first GoW?
Good question, probably not this time. I really like the first 2 games.
Post edited October 20, 2021 by Cadaver747
low rated
Zimerius: just another boring open world though, imagine the 20's and maybe begin 30's to be able to have fun with the game
Cadaver747: I had lots of fun with this game, the game might feel a bit boring before you acquire the Blade of Chaos, afterwards it's a hell of a game. And I would not call it an open world game, some levels are big though with secret areas, that's all.
well of course, there's always the minority percentage that confirms the fact ;D