It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
LordCephy: Hey! At least your adventurer bravely tried!
Actually, iirc I didn't even enter the cavern during the first round....I was worried a grue might get me. o.0

LordCephy: Mine was only successful at bravely running away back to the ocean yet still managed to..... win?
Seems we both won against all odds....even failure. :D

LordCephy: I'd high eight you at likewise achieving victory in failure, except that your guy is dead and probably doesn't have enough arms.
*GR grows more arms and shambles about*
Congrats to the winners and everyone who managed to snatch the Elixir of Youth. Thank you very much @Doc0075 for running this giveaway
Congrats to the winners , Thanks to DOC for fantastic adventure
Congrats to the winning adventurers and thank you Doc for another interesting and fun giveaway!
LordCephy: Hey! At least your adventurer bravely tried!
GamezRanker: Actually, iirc I didn't even enter the cavern during the first round....I was worried a grue might get me. o.0
I successfully ran away during the first round after throwing all the starting equipment at the spiderwebs.
Eight arms (cephalopods) = good
Eight legs = bad

LordCephy: I'd high eight you at likewise achieving victory in failure, except that your guy is dead and probably doesn't have enough arms.
GamezRanker: *GR grows more arms and shambles about*
*high eights you*
Thank you so much for the gift. You have made my day, Doc.
I love presents from very dear people like you. Thanks a lot.
low rated
LordCephy: *high eights you*
*Ceph then becomes a zombie*

Oops.....o.0

Oh well, at least ya didn't disintegrate like these guys
LordCephy: *high eights you*
GamezRanker: *Ceph then becomes a zombie*

Oops.....o.0

Oh well, at least ya didn't disintegrate like these guys
I'm pretty sure that doesn't work as cephalopod's don't live by human rules - three hearts for extra love, eight arms for extra hugs, no legs as an entire class group, blood that turns blue in air, able to change colors and possibly spew ink in the face of predators.

I'm pretty sure you just earned yourself a face full of ink and no awesome cephalopod hugs.

And I think I'm going to have to change my profile avatar now. :)
Thx Doc for entertaining us with yet another chuckle-fest journey! Even as a spectator, it was fun reading through all of the wins and all of the defeats. ;)

Congrats to those who survived this adventure!
Post edited September 05, 2021 by matterbandit
low rated
LordCephy: I'm pretty sure you just earned yourself a face full of ink and no awesome cephalopod hugs.
Whaaaa....you should be happy to be immortal....it's got all the perks(no need to eat/sleep, very long "life", etc). :D

LordCephy: And I think I'm going to have to change my profile avatar now. :)
Nice :)
Doc0075: The winners are:

1 - slurredprey
2 - LaLaLee
3 - LordCephy
4 - Zezione
5 - GamezRanker
6 - Alexim
7 - Clairsentient
8 - DiffuseReflection
9 - ywzywz
10 - phaolo
11 - KetobaK
12 - truhlik

I will contact you in chat with the codes shortly.
I win, I'm really sorry I been absent for some time and I completely forgot about this giveaway I didn't understand your message. Thank you very much for this, this is a great surprise for me Doc0075
Doc0075: A dice roll of 7 or higher is required to safely traverse the tunnel ahead.

37 - Americo Cortez (KetobaK) rolls 6 + 4 = 10
As you enter the tunnel, a ravenous Guinea Pig launches itself at you from the side. You smash it back out into the jungle with a roundhouse kick while sneering "Not today, fuzzy cheeks!".
With a grim determination you pick your way carefully along the path towards the cavern ahead. When you arrive you have no bullets left, your torch has burnt down to a nub and you are feeling woozy from a spider bite.
You reach the cavern ahead and see...

38 - Jack Hammerfast (arsalan12) rolls 4 + 3 = 7
Hefting your whip in your right hand and wafting your torch from side to side with the left, you carefully make your way down the tunnel. As you go an axe swings out from the left wall, shearing the top of your torch clean off just millimetres in front of your nose.
You gulp and continue on your journey.
You reach the cavern ahead and see...

39 - Dusty Maguire (cardangrille) rolls 4 + 1 = 5
Your mind momentarily wandering from your fixation with baseball, you curse the elderly Chinese gentleman that you met who sent you on this wild goose chase with promises of the ultimate bat.
Looking around, you spot the poles rising from the water on either side of the path and decide to turn one into a bat for smacking any baseballs that may inexplicably be lying around up in the cavern ahead.
Two of the poles are unusually close together so you decide to whip one of them over. As your whip wraps around the pole, the other one next to it suddenly springs to life revealing itself to be a venomous snake. It launches itself at you and bites you several times in the face.
You drop to the ground and as your vision fades to black, you see yourself in the clouds playing baseball with all the greats who have themselves passed from the world.
Your quest has failed.

40 - Frederick Guiller (Zezione) rolls 1 + 2 = 3
You edge your way along the path, whip at the ready. Several darts fly out of the wall, one grazing you even as you throw yourself flat to the ground.
You stand up and carry on towards your goal. Movement out of the corner of your eye has you spinning towards it and blasting the huge snake twice with your revolver.
Onwards you go though your vision is now very blurry. You shake your head wondering what is wrong with you then remember the dart that grazed your arm. Looking down at the scratch you see yellow poison seeping out of it and curse loudly.
You near the end of the path but your legs will carry you no further. You fall to your knees struggling to breathe before collapsing to the ground, dead.
Your quest has failed.

41 - Gabriel Gorgeous (zlaywal) 2 + 4 = 6
Being a cave mapping expert you excitedly enter the tunnel. You lost your original equipment crossing a river on the way here but luckily bumped into an elderly Chinese gentleman who sold you replacements for your gear.
You check your compass to get your bearings only to notice that it is missing its arrow. Cursing, you get out your measuring tape to see what the diameter of the tunnel is but upon closer inspection, the writing on the tape is all in Chinese characters.
Your eye starts twitching as you get angrier and angrier.
You take out your waterproof ink and book only for the paper to disintegrate in your hands and the ink to form into globules in the water.
With a furious rage you race out of the tunnel to find the man who sold you all this rubbish only to run straight into a tribe of locals who lick their lips as they look at you.
Your quest has failed.

42 - Bendy Kyes (BenKii) rolls 3 + 2 = 5
You enter the tunnel with a plan, shoot the poles that you surmise are holding the place up and then run like hell for the cavern ahead.
Revolver in hand, you blast the nearest pole only for your bullet to pass straight through the wood towards a Guinea Pig behind it. The rodent knocks an adventurers steel helmet into the path of the bullet which then ricochets back in your direction before striking you in the chest.
You look down at the bullet hole and mouth "What the hell...?" before collapsing dead.
Your quest has failed.

I think that is everyone, please let me know if I missed anyone out.
At least I died like a hero lmao
LordCephy: I'm pretty sure you just earned yourself a face full of ink and no awesome cephalopod hugs.
GamezRanker: Whaaaa....you should be happy to be immortal....it's got all the perks(no need to eat/sleep, very long "life", etc). :D
And now you just reminded me that the one area where cephalopods are not awesome is lifespan as most live only one to three years. *sad face*
low rated
LordCephy: And now you just reminded me that the one area where cephalopods are not awesome is lifespan as most live only one to three years. *sad face*
Cheer up, fren.....now yer immortal and we can sail the seas of the gog forums for all e-ter-ni-ty. ;D
Post edited September 05, 2021 by GamezRanker
Congratulations to the other winners!