It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Updated

Dear Fellow GOG members,

The end of the year is there. May 2015 be better and merrier, for all of us.

For me, 2014 was a tiresome, trying year, mainly due to problems at work. Let's see what 2015 brings... When (nervously) tired, I tend to spend some time either on games, either in my garden, either building scale models ( mainly WW2 aircrafts ). Sounds childish, but forces me to concentrate on a project.

Let's make it simple: This Giveaway is a countdown

First step, I'm giving away 3 gift codes

A) A GOG gift code for Sword Of The Samurai
B) A GOG gift code for Bloodnet
C) A GOG gift code for REUS

update

Second step : 2 gift codes :

D) A GOG gift code for 3 games ( Unreal Tournament 2004, Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, one unit whole blood)
E) The latest release on GOG : Drox operatives , together with its DLC

2nd update

Third and final step ;-)

F) A GOG gift code, for Shadowrun Returns, together with Dragonfall

To enter, just state "I'm in for" together with the name of the game

Rules :

-Positive rep
-have been a GOG member since November 2014 or earlier
-you can enter for another member, but one game wish at a time please
- there will be 6 winners in total ( 1winner, 1 game)
- results will be published (very) early in 2015
- selection via Random.org
Post edited December 31, 2014 by Phc7006
im in for REUS
ty for GA :)
I'm in for Bloodnet.

Thank You, and happy new year to all.
November,bugger missed it by that much...Would you believe it the second time this week.. Ah sorry about that Chief...
Not in..
Post edited December 30, 2014 by gunsynd
Not in for now, let's see what's coming in the second and the final round! :-)

Thanks for your generosity, and I wish you all the best for the coming year! :-)
I'll pass for the first round, too. Nevertheless, thank you for the giveaway and hope you'll have more relax in 2015. ;)
BTW#1 - how is it possible that your post isn't "high rated" already? -_- We'll have to fix that.
BTW#2 (aka my little grammar-naziness) - you wrote "counddown" in the title. ;)
Post edited December 30, 2014 by helpo1
gunsynd: November,bugger missed it by that much...Would you believe it the second time this week.. Ah sorry about that Chief...
Not in..
Please enteer the GA if you want to. See PM
helpo1: BTW#2 (aka my little grammar-naziness) - you wrote "counddown" in the title. ;)
You know what ? I had seen it but couldn't do much about it since titles are not editable. Countdown of course...
Post edited December 30, 2014 by Phc7006
I'm in for Sword Of The Samurai.
I'll wait to take a look at step two - I already own the step one games. Thanks for the countdown. Meantime, +1.

2014 was a pretty terrible year for me. It had several really great artistic highs, as I played a few great roles in a few really good shows (local, but well-attended) and made a few stagger-steps forward toward a career. I also became very sick and began dialysis, and my mom died, and my job was unsatisfying. It's been the most exhausting time I've ever known, and not the exhaustion of good work done hard, but rather endless draining exhaustion. I'll be looking forward to a fresh start.
Post edited December 30, 2014 by LinustheBold
Phc7006: You know what ? I had seen it but couldn't do much about it since titles are not editable. Countdown of course...
Yep, I know that and I saw that you even got it right here.
Phc7006: Let's make it simple: This Giveaway is a countdown
It was just my perfectionism, sorry. :P
Thanks for the giveaway, Phc7006.
I wish you'll have a more relaxing time in 2015.
Mine a bit stressful too but overall it was eventful and happy.
Happy New Year!
I'm in for Bloodnet.
I'm in for Bloodnet. Thank you, and happy new year!
Thank you for your generosity. I am waiting for phase 2 and 3.
I'm in for REUS

Nice hobby you have. :)
Thank you for the giveaway and Happy New Year! :) +1
Post edited December 30, 2014 by gogamess