It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
FINISHED!!!

Greetings! Celebration!

Welcome to this $9,99 + $5,99 GOG giveaway!

Yesterday I got an awesome and very important letter and I felt like beeing the happiest guy in the world. Additionally, the user DeMignon gifted me a game he had won during a giveaway I also participated in. WOW!
Today the happiness went on so it is time to party!

I joined this community in October 2013 and felt like „This site is awesome! This community is awesome!“. To be honest the Insomnia Sale was the best sale ever (I think I bought about 16 games) and I had a lot of fun waiting for the games I wanted to buy while reading through that big topic in the forum. Work was twice as fun during that time :-). I was impressed and somehow touched by all you people buying extra copies for members that were about to miss certain games.
So right now I am still feeling awesome and I want to celebrate with you! Whoever wins this giveaway will get a $9,99 GOG game of her/his choice for free! The second winner will get a $5,99 GOG game of her/his choice for free!

The rules are simple:

1. Post that you are in.
2. Give us one or two sentences about one thing that really makes you happy. It does not necessarily have something to do with games but it can :-D. I know that there might be several things that make you happy but one is enough even though you can post as many as you want (the amount of activities you post does not have any influence while the winners will be chosen by chance).
3. This giveaway will last until Thursday 05-12-2013 8 p.m. (CET).
4. The winners will be chosen by random.org and the gift keys will be sent via PM.

One thing that makes me really happy is to go clubbing and dancing on the dancefloor while being surrounded by happy people (especially beautiful women :-D). The DJ playing good House & Electro music perfects the night (even though I love Metal but why not listening to both?!).

And this is what I am just about to do. I want to celebrate and go out! KOI, I am coming for you!

Are you with me? Have fun & good luck!

daVigi
Post edited December 05, 2013 by daVigi
im in and a +1 for you

what makes me happy about gaming in particular these days isthe freedom some games give u to do whatever u like
I'm Canadian, so naturally I also like clubbing.

...aaaand, that's my TinyE moment XP
Thanks for the chance, please count me in.

Happy: Funny videos of animals on the internet make me happy. Here's one for ya https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbCq5Zexfd4
Spinorial: I'm Canadian, so naturally I also like clubbing.

ZOMG! I'm cutting you off from reading anymore tinyE posts until you regain your senses! ;-p

~but see, this proves my point (which I'm about to make)~ This forum is like a wacky, funny family. We're all different and from all over the world but collectively we make GOG a really fun and funny place to hang out.

Not in but thank you so much for the amazing GA - be careful though, giveaways are a bit addictive! Congrats on your good news and hope to see you around here!
I'm in!

Happiness is a warm manatee!
I'm in.

what makes me happy about games these days is just how cheap I could buy them and build a massive backlog:D

+1 for the nice giveaway
I am also in and +1 for you!

What makes me happy is that I recently found out that I'm going to be a dad for the first time - so exciting! :)
Oh, you bet I'm in.

There are quite few things that make me happy. Performing on stage would probably be at the top of the list, followed by not having to worry about my financial situation. Sadly, these two are mutually exclusive more often than not...

Thanks for a great giveaway and +1.
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Ashkaro
Hunting for a item that I have wanted for a long time, finding it at a cheap price and then getting to scratch that item off my list makes me extremely happy.

I'm in, thanks for the giveaway
I'm in.

The thing that makes me the happiest is my family lol.

I also enjoy making and playing games. Not sure which of those 2 I enjoy more. :P

+1 for being happy and +1 for the giveaway :P
I'm in !

Beer makes me happy. It's my best friend, and it makes me look pretty .
Spinorial: I'm Canadian, so naturally I also like clubbing.

We do that here in Romania too, only with dogs instead of seals.
Post edited November 30, 2013 by Licurg
Count me in. +1
Only alcohol makes me happy.
Cool giveaway, I'm in!

What makes me really happy is that I found work from home so I dont have to go outside!
jamotide: Cool giveaway, I'm in!

What makes me really happy is that I found work from home so I dont have to go outside!
Yeah I do that too!