It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoxTwo: DiveKick
linkzelda: Project Temporality
Keys sent. : )
I would like Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game and Darkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game if they are still available. I would like to play them cause i enjoy the genre and looking for more games of that style.

Thanks a lot
+1
Post edited December 05, 2015 by piapancudo
If it´s not too much, can i have the Runaway: A Twist of Fate key, please? I want it because i already played the first game. I couldn´t finish it, i have a problem whith my computer. Now i want to play the complete saga. I know i still miss the secnd game, The Dream of The Turtle, but i´ll wait until the christmas sells and buy it.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by seikus
low rated
Lunar Pack would be awesome to play this weekend during holiday.
Thanks for this!
low rated
blarth: Wooden Floor
Wow. This is one good Unreal engine game thought the reviews are mixed. I wouldn't mind to try it out.
low rated
Im in for :
Guardians of Middle Earth + Smaug's Treasure DLC

Reason for this request : I really liked the last Hobbit movies, they are even better in my eyes then LotR trilogy which was one epic adventure.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by user_7643
dlo15:
doomstarz:
beware both pointed out as very suspicious, most probably scammer alts

user_7643:
fuck off scammer
blarth: Guardians of Middle Earth
Smaug's Treasure DLC
why wasting them by giving to 7643, i'll gladly take them.
low rated
doomstarz:
apehater: beware both pointed out as very suspicious, most probably scammer alts

user_7643:
apehater: fuck off scammer
blarth: Guardians of Middle Earth
Smaug's Treasure DLC
apehater: why wasting them by giving to 7643, i'll gladly take them.
Im not a scammer sir. Im just chilling on forums. Why are you so rude ?
By the way you have to tell blarth a reason why you want a game, not saying " i will take them " just like that.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by user_7643
low rated
apehater:
I have made successful trades with others here, so you're point of accusing me of scamming is invalid.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by dlo15
low rated
apehater:
dlo15: I have made successful trades with others here, so you're point of accusing me of scamming is invalid.
here is enough suspicious stuff:

trading thread posts about dlo15
Post edited December 06, 2015 by apehater
low rated
dlo15: I have made successful trades with others here, so you're point of accusing me of scamming is invalid.
apehater: here is enough suspicious stuff:

trading thread posts about dlo15
What ? That i traded smoothly with stef_andre http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post9202
Am i here http://www.gogwiki.com/wiki/Known_Scammers ??? NO because i did not scam ANYONE
Then go away don't talk to me again.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by dlo15
blarth: Guardians of Middle Earth (donated by FadeToGrey)
Smaug's Treasure DLC (donated by FadeToGrey)
Blarth! You got to tell me when you get keys like this. You know I love all the LOTR stuff and have dumped many hours into MOBA games. These are my favourite type of games. A bunch of my friends already have these ones want me to get them. I might even show you how to play. Much more fun than those single play games you like :p

Giving it to me will solve the problem a few posts back. You don't have to worry about who to believe, apehater or 7643.
low rated
blarth: Guardians of Middle Earth (donated by FadeToGrey)
Smaug's Treasure DLC (donated by FadeToGrey)
hawk108: Blarth! You got to tell me when you get keys like this. You know I love all the LOTR stuff and have dumped many hours into MOBA games. These are my favourite type of games. A bunch of my friends already have these ones want me to get them. I might even show you how to play. Much more fun than those single play games you like :p

Giving it to me will solve the problem a few posts back. You don't have to worry about who to believe, apehater or 7643.
you changed your country to canada just to say you're in the same country with blarth

plus no forum participation only giveaways http://www.gog.com/forum/general?search=hawk108

YOU ARE DEFINITELY AN ALT
I'm an idiot. Some bastard with the username 'BARTH.' (Note the period at the end) just posed as you saying he deleted our conversation and needed the codes. I obliged and, well, if anybody wants to use these codes before they do, that'd be great:

humblebundle.com/gift?key=taDzetA8rT8wBVeA Guardians of Middle Earth
humblebundle.com/gift?key=f4TXynMFTTSdzACS Smaug's Treasure DLC
humblebundle.com/gift?key=hf22EpbMGURn8rD3 Arkham Origins DLC
humblebundle.com/gift?key=E4CNdYGD2KFVAK6T LotR Online Steely Dawn
YTB6FCFA96F03D SimCity 2000 GOG
Post edited December 06, 2015 by FadeToGrey
hawk108:
ScammerAlert: YOU ARE DEFINITELY AN ALT
You didn't even bother to read the posts that the search returns, did you?
Why don't you read them and then change your mind.

FadeToGrey: I'm an idiot. Some bastard with the username 'BARTH.' (Note the period at the end) just posed as you saying he deleted our conversation and needed the codes. I obliged and, well, if anybody wants to use these codes before they do, that'd be great:
Blarth almost got tricked by a message like that the other day. Sorry to hear that the keys are gone.
Post edited December 06, 2015 by hawk108