It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Saints Row: The Third is on sale, but it is still missing the Linux version. Is there any plan to bring it to GOG?
picheleiro: Saints Row: The Third is on sale, but it is still missing the Linux version. Is there any plan to bring it to GOG?
I tried to contact Deep silver via twitter and so far no response
picheleiro: Saints Row: The Third is on sale, but it is still missing the Linux version. Is there any plan to bring it to GOG?
te_lanus: I tried to contact Deep silver via twitter and so far no response
GOG, too, has not said anything yet. Probably they are waiting for Deep Silver, but who knows.
Post edited June 02, 2016 by picheleiro
It's clear that Deep Silver don't care about Linux releases on GOG. Too many of their games are missing them here, while Windows releases are present.
low rated
asd
Debian Testing amd64

I can't install <i>libva-dev:i386</i> as it comes with <i>libset-scalar-perl</i> as a new dependency. The libset-scalar-perl package is just some dumb perl scripts and has its arch appropriately set to all. Problem is when attempting to install the i386 libva-dev it's depending on libset-scalar-perl:i386. Which is not available.

So, is this a packaging bug, an apt resolving bug, known apt limitation, etc...?

I should mention I don't need this version of the package and have already worked around it anyway. I did a halfhearted search, but clearly with the wrong terms. Thought I would ask here before creating a Debian forum account or filing a bug against the package.
Gydion: Debian Testing amd64

I can't install <i>libva-dev:i386</i> as it comes with <i>libset-scalar-perl</i> as a new dependency. The libset-scalar-perl package is just some dumb perl scripts and has its arch appropriately set to all. Problem is when attempting to install the i386 libva-dev it's depending on libset-scalar-perl:i386. Which is not available.

So, is this a packaging bug, an apt resolving bug, known apt limitation, etc...?
Sounds like a packaging bug, look on the Debian bug tracker if there is already one for this package, and if not, use the command-line program "reportbug" to signal it, and it should be fixed in a few days.
kilobug: Sounds like a packaging bug, look on the Debian bug tracker if there is already one for this package...
There isn't. I actually checked there first. The thing is the Debian control file for libva looks correct. The packaging documentation also doesn't mention any special syntax for dependencies with arch:all. Which makes me think it's more apt related, but I will do a few proper web searches before reporting it.

OK, slightly more intelligent search and [url=https://wiki.debian.org/Multiarch/Implementation#Multi-Arch:_foreign_support_packages]Multi-Arch: foreign[/url] appears to be the answer. Which means the bug should be filed against libset-scalar-perl, maybe?
Post edited June 05, 2016 by Gydion
Gydion: OK, slightly more intelligent search and https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=787314

DrYaboll: The currently is "Active gaming media sale" which includes La Mulana.

This game recently received a Linux port, yet it is still not up on GOG.

Is it coming? Or is it another game I screwed myself over by buying it on GOG instead of Steam?
JudasIscariot: Hi,

We're waiting for the Mac & Linux versions of the game to be delivered to us. Once we get the builds they will be added to your account at no extra charge :)
So, any updates on that?
JudasIscariot: Hi,

We're waiting for the Mac & Linux versions of the game to be delivered to us. Once we get the builds they will be added to your account at no extra charge :)
DrYaboll: So, any updates on that?
Still waiting.
JudasIscariot: Still waiting.
any idea id SR2 & 3 will get linux builds here?
JudasIscariot: Still waiting.
te_lanus: any idea id SR2 & 3 will get linux builds here?
There was a recent post which described how poorly Deep Silver support Linux games after release (i.e. they don't support them at all):
https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/deep-silver-techland-are-not-supporting-dead-island-definitive-edition-on-linux-at-all.7432/

I assume it's the reason GOG doesn't accept their Linux versions from them... So we'll probably never see them here.
Post edited June 16, 2016 by shmerl
shmerl: There was a recent post which described how poorly Deep Silver support Linux games after release (i.e. they don't support them at all):
https://www.gamingonlinux.com/articles/deep-silver-techland-are-not-supporting-dead-island-definitive-edition-on-linux-at-all.7432/

I assume it's the reason GOG doesn't accept their Linux versions from them... So we'll probably never see them here.
it's sad that companies does this and think the customers is OK with it, and don't think it'll tarnish their name.
te_lanus: it's sad that companies does this and think the customers is OK with it, and don't think it'll tarnish their name.
Yep. I'd say - don't buy their games until they'll treat users properly.