It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ConnieThunder: When I woke up, I wasn't here.

So where did I go while I slept?
I`m away for an hour or so. If I come back while I`m away, please tell me that I should wait for me to come back!
HOW MANY EXORCISMS MUST BE CONDUCTED UNTIL WE ARE FREE OF THIS SCURGE FROM THE DEPTHS
ggf162: HOW MANY EXORCISMS MUST BE CONDUCTED UNTIL WE ARE FREE OF THIS SCURGE FROM THE DEPTHS
That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Edit : sorry couldn't resist
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Potzato
Zone 51.

Enough said.
Bump, for great justice!

A piece of GOG history as entertaining as this should not die a lingering death in an archive, but should be allowed to live forever.
This is actually the codified recipe for crafting FISSTECH!
Wow this necro thread.
Long live the great gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh and all of its offspring.

jhouygo9y lo
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
fgsfds
I feel a future where stock in gog is about claiming heritage and/or findings of old threads and topics. I'm going to be rich in GoG! :)
chautemoc: Nobody's heard of gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh? I've always hoped it would end up here. Great game.
Miaghstir: Not to mention it's sequel gdsfgdfsgsdfgghjfhjfghjncbsdb: the second coming.
Not to mention yggrdrasil, one of the first distributions of Linux I ever got on CD. :)
If there isn't a gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh reference in The Witcher 3 I'm not buying it.
Its clearly a message from the Great Old Ones.
GOG is down with Azathoth.