It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

in a couple of days this thread will be 3 years old. we'll need to hold a party. :D
This mystery has never been solved.

Aliens trying to communicate with us ? We'll never know the truth...
When I woke up, I wasn't here.

So where did I go while I slept?
ConnieThunder: When I woke up, I wasn't here.

So where did I go while I slept?
trolololol
(I felt like posting this in the legacy thread would be better than starting my own.)

Just the GOG forums going nutty on my machine. (GOG forums? GOrums?)
Attachments:
tfishell: (I felt like posting this in the legacy thread would be better than starting my own.)

Nah you just got the GOG's Premium Pixel Theme for being a long time user :)

Mines totally ok, maybe is on your end? Internet connection working ok?
This one should soon be in a museum or a on virtual "hall of fame"...
tfishell: (I felt like posting this in the legacy thread would be better than starting my own.)

Crsldmc: Nah you just got the GOG's Premium Pixel Theme for being a long time user :)

Yeah it's fine. I had a movie playing behind it, and I think moving the browser over that affected some of the coloring.
Crsldmc: Nah you just got the GOG's Premium Pixel Theme for being a long time user :)

tfishell: Yeah it's fine. I had a movie playing behind it, and I think moving the browser over that affected some of the coloring.
It happens :)
tfishell: Yeah it's fine. I had a movie playing behind it, and I think moving the browser over that affected some of the coloring.
Crsldmc: It happens :)
Never.
I've been mostly lurking on these forums for a while... and I just found this one the Community Stickies.

After reading all 12 pages I still don't know what is going on...

... so... what IS going on?
KillerFry: I've been mostly lurking on these forums for a while... and I just found this one the Community Stickies.

After reading all 12 pages I still don't know what is going on...

... so... what IS going on?
See this pic:

gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh

Then we turned that into a meme way back when :D
May it live forever! :)
Curuious crearture, this gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh.

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110730221611/fallout/images/a/a1/Doctor_Dala.jpg
If the mnemonic was "Every Good Boy Deserves Some Homemade Fudge" then I might think this was a string to feed into the qbasic play command.

song$ = "gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh"
Play song$