It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Did you see his comment? If he said that to anyone else I guarantee you'd all be up in arms over it.

Now that you said your peace, please be so kind as to get the Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh outta here and keep your nose out of other people's business.
I see a decided lack of denial of guilt.
low rated
GameRager: Did you see his comment? If he said that to anyone else I guarantee you'd all be up in arms over it.

Now that you said your peace, please be so kind as to get the Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh outta here and keep your nose out of other people's business.
PoSSeSSeDCoW: I see a decided lack of denial of guilt.
I didn't say anything one way or the other, now did I?

What I do see here, though, is double standards...if it were the other way around, I bet my last dime i'd get my post low repped and no one would notice or care...
Post edited June 06, 2011 by GameRager
GameRager: I didn't say anything one way or the other, now did I?
Which, along with the fact that he was low rated less than 10 minutes after his post and Shalgroth's low rep in the DNF thread is pretty damning evidence.
low rated
GameRager: I didn't say anything one way or the other, now did I?
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Which, along with the fact that he was low rated less than 10 minutes after his post and Shalgroth's low rep in the DNF thread is pretty damning evidence.
The ratings are now the other way around, and even quicker than Joe's post went down....maybe we should check you for alts as well, and possibly Thejoe?

Or are you going to turn a blind eye to that repping because it's against me?
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Which, along with the fact that he was low rated less than 10 minutes after his post and Shalgroth's low rep in the DNF thread is pretty damning evidence.
GameRager: The ratings are now the other way around, and even quicker than Joe's post went down....maybe we should check you for alts as well, and possibly Thejoe?

I don't need an army of alts to back me up. If it's a slew of people - that's democracy. What you're doing is not.
low rated
GameRager: The ratings are now the other way around, and even quicker than Joe's post went down....maybe we should check you for alts as well, and possibly Thejoe?

PoSSeSSeDCoW: I don't need an army of alts to back me up. If it's a slew of people - that's democracy. What you're doing is not.
I call bullshit.......don't even try to pull that i'm paranoid crap, as I doubt anyone cares about our little spat enough to low rate evry one of my posts in here in 1 minute flat.

BTW look back a bit, beyond these posts....I made a civil post, and Joe insulted me....was that ok or justified? Do you support such actions against other goggers?
PoSSeSSeDCoW: I don't need an army of alts to back me up. If it's a slew of people - that's democracy. What you're doing is not.
GameRager: I call bullshit.......don't even try to pull that i'm paranoid crap, as I doubt anyone cares about our little spat enough to low rate evry one of my posts in here in 1 minute flat.
Quit being a moron and downvoting your own posts with your alts.
GameRager: I call bullshit.......don't even try to pull that i'm paranoid crap, as I doubt anyone cares about our little spat enough to low rate evry one of my posts in here in 1 minute flat.
They don't care about our little spat. They just don't like you.
low rated
Vagabond: Quit being a moron and downvoting your own posts with your alts.
I'm not doing that.
PoSSeSSeDCoW: They don't care about our little spat. They just don't like you.
Bullshit. Maybe I should message the mods to check the ips voting the posts up and down once and for all? I wouldn't even care if they outed all my alts and banned them all, as long as the harassment stopped and I could have a normal time on the forums under just my main.

You know what? I'm sick and tired of being harassed(yes harassed) by cowards on here who feel it's ok to downrate me 7-8 rep a day(even when I don't post, and on civil hello/etc posts) from behind a veil of secrecy while they hold the Gog classy community flag up high like some sort of paragons.

And what's worse is you two supporting it all, and being bloody hypocrites to boot in allowing me to be harassed because you don't like me, but fi I did it then it's a different story.
Why do you assume that it is us downvoting you? I don't even care for rep. Look through my old posts. "REP IS FAKE," etc.
Interplay promo?

That means free gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh for everyone!
My gift to the GOG community.
70% off promo?

this calls for some gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh
Roman5: 70% off promo?

This thread never dies!

I miss gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh, I wish they'd bring it back.
Roman5: 70% off promo?

ShmenonPie: This thread never dies!

I miss gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh, I wish they'd bring it back.
I think there should be a special GOG promo sometime called "gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh" with a huge discount

Someday...perhaps...