It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Phosphenes: HAHAHA!!! The meme is revived!
Oh you necromancer, crazy guy.
Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh and Marcin meme are the two greatest things to come out of GOG's community.
I can't believe that I read the whole Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh thing... And that I didn't realise it was a Necro'd thread until I said "Ne-ne-necro!"

Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh should smite me for my sins.

Karl
To OVER 9000!
Dear Gog on Earth!
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh is one year old?

PARRRRRRRRRR-TAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
<3<3<3
I believe lowyhong started it. We should all buy him a gog for its birthday.
Happy belated Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh day!
high rated
Lone3wolf: Dear Gog on Earth!
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh is one year old?

PARRRRRRRRRR-TAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
<3<3<3
Awesome, bumping the thread to let more people know about this :p
Phosphenes: I believe lowyhong started it. We should all buy him a gog for its birthday.
F yeah! I'm gonna call it Michael.
Vagabond: Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh and Marcin meme are the two greatest things to come out of GOG's community.
You left out BANJO MAN

Original Thread
The official GOG Banjo Man appreciation thread
Phosphenes: I believe lowyhong started it. We should all buy him a gog for its birthday.
lowyhong: F yeah! I'm gonna call it Michael.
after MichaelLeung?
Phosphenes: after MichaelLeung?
And Michael Jackson, Michael Moore, Michael Myers, Michael Jordan, Michael Buble, Michael Owen, Michael Moorcock....
Phosphenes: after MichaelLeung?
lowyhong: And Michael Jackson, Michael Moore, Michael Myers, Michael Jordan, Michael Buble, Michael Owen, Michael Moorcock....
...not to mention the Archangel Michael.
Thank you for bumping gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh, one can never have enough gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh in one's life really.
ShmenonPie: Thank you for bumping gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh, one can never have enough gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh in one's life really.
you are welcome

For some reason a lot of people didn't like what I did but hey, what can you do :p