It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ok whats going on here.....
rooshandark8: ok whats going on here.....
That has happened long time ago...
A weird message appeared in the site.
Click here to see.
lol interesting
rooshandark8: ok whats going on here.....
Drelmanes: That has happened long time ago...
A weird message appeared in the site.
Click here to see.
Aw, that reply is no fun...you shouldv'e told him the TRUTH about it.....how it's the unknown cousin to Duke Nukem Forever with TWICE the development time and ten times the budget!
deelee74: Someone at GOG is obviously a fag. :)
I take offense to that.

We are not taking credit for that one. We do however like Disco, Eartha Kitt and Judy Garland, plus for no particular reason the Navy. All those mens in a long hard thing showing their strongth in those cute white uniforms.
oh now you've done it

now you have OFFICIALLY crossed the line
high rated
Yeah, what of it? You wanna fight about it? Or have gay sex? 'cause I'm willing to do both.
deelee74: gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh is actually what you get when you drum along with "Baby" by Justin Bieber with your left hand's 4 fingers on the s,d,f,and g keys.

Someone at GOG is obviously a fag. :)
Lol, someone is obviously very insecure.
Vagabond: WHAT HAVE I CREATED?
A monster, which is man, the ultimate monster!!!
Yo dawg, I heard you like gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdfhg, so we put a gsdfsdghsdh in your gsdhsdfh to come up with something truly amazing: sdgfhdfhgsdhgdfhsfghsdfgsdfgsdfhgfhsfghdfg.
I honestly think this thread should be stickied...
deelee74: gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh is actually what you get when you drum along with "Baby" by Justin Bieber with your left hand's 4 fingers on the s,d,f,and g keys.

Funny that you managed to find that out all by yourself. Almost like you were just there drumming your fingers to your favourite track and SHOCK the result is exactly the same as that obscure GOG meme!

Roman5: I honestly think this thread should be stickied...
You do know you can sticky it yourself by ticking the "this is my favourite topic" box, right?
Post edited November 30, 2010 by Navagon
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh approve's

Navagon: Funny that you managed to find that out all by yourself. Almost like you were just there drumming your fingers to your favourite track and SHOCK the result is exactly the same as that obscure GOG meme!

Roman5: I honestly think this thread should be stickied...
Navagon: You do know you can sticky it yourself by ticking the "this is my favourite topic" box, right?
yeah, i know what you mean but I would prefer if it would be stickied for everyone
HAHAHA!!! The meme is revived!