It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

that jingle jam bundle is great. Which platform are these for?
Humble Explore & Expand Bundle

$1
Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)
Rain of Reflectons: Chapter 1
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

BTA
Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Galactic Civilizations III
Galactic Civilizations III: Crusade Expansion Pack
Galactic Civilizations III: Mega Events DLC
Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Expansion

$12
Stellaris: Galaxy Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)

All games are only available as Steam keys.
SylvanFae: that jingle jam bundle is great. Which platform are these for?
mostly steam. Sokpop Season #6 is on Itch.io, the DLC's depends on where the games are, but Surgeon Simulator 2 DLC is on EGS
SylvanFae: that jingle jam bundle is great. Which platform are these for?
If this bundle is great, what would you call the humble charity bundle and itch.io ones? Godly?
Not technically games but gaming books: https://storybundle.com/games

$5 for 5 books and $30 for all 95.

The ones I heard the most about were the Boss Fight books
high rated
Fanatical All Stars 13 Bundle

Pay €1.99 for the following games:

American Fugitive
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Narcos: Rise of the Cartels
Overlord: Ultimate Evil Collection
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy
Styx: Master of Shadows
V-Rally 4
Humble is providing a free copy of a GOG key for Seven: Enhanced Edition for the next 47 hours or so, but it does require linking your humble account to your GOG account [Edit - and like all the Humble giveaways, it requires subscribing to their newsletter, fwiw].
Post edited December 07, 2020 by bler144
bler144: Humble is providing a free copy of a GOG key for Seven: Enhanced Edition for the next 47 hours or so, but it does require linking your humble account to your GOG account [Edit - and like all the Humble giveaways, it requires subscribing to their newsletter, fwiw].
Hmmm, looks like something, sort of, has gone wrong, at least for me.
Linked my GOG account to HB account, clicked on the "redeem" button.
Got the message that the game was redeemed to my GOG account.
Skip over to my GOG account to find nothing but a 404 screen for where my Seven: Enhanced Edition "order" should have been.
Checked my email - nada.
But when I searched for Seven in the store front, it listed as "OWNED".
Checked my games list in order of purchase date, and there it was, like magic.
No originating detail, just the game, ma'am.
Hmm, again.
Not sure if it is a glitch, or some kind of streamlining the "Redeem Code" facet of the site, but the 404 page suggests a bug.
bler144: Humble is providing a free copy of a GOG key for Seven: Enhanced Edition for the next 47 hours or so, but it does require linking your humble account to your GOG account [Edit - and like all the Humble giveaways, it requires subscribing to their newsletter, fwiw].
Getcomposted: Hmmm, looks like something, sort of, has gone wrong, at least for me.
Linked my GOG account to HB account, clicked on the "redeem" button.
Got the message that the game was redeemed to my GOG account.
Skip over to my GOG account to find nothing but a 404 screen for where my Seven: Enhanced Edition "order" should have been.
Checked my email - nada.
But when I searched for Seven in the store front, it listed as "OWNED".
Checked my games list in order of purchase date, and there it was, like magic.
No originating detail, just the game, ma'am.
Hmm, again.
Not sure if it is a glitch, or some kind of streamlining the "Redeem Code" facet of the site, but the 404 page suggests a bug.
Had a similar problem , but the game is in my library despite the error. Check your library.
Hey, it worked! Well I'll be darned.

Thanks blerbeans.
Getcomposted: snip
Yeah, I had the same 404 error but as it's GOG I took that as business as usual and didn't panic - sure enough it was in my library!

That said, it certainly occurred to me that if they're using this to try and drive new customers to this site...it's probably not exactly putting their best foot forward.
Fanatical - Build your own holliday bundle - https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-holiday-bundle

1 game £1 / 5 games £2.69 / 10 games £4.49

Games to chose from:
XIII - Classic
Elden: Path of the Forgotten
The Slater
Pure Chess Grandmaster Edition
Alchemy Garden
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition
The Testament of Sherlock Holmes
System Crash
Rain of Reflections: Set Free
Precipice
Streets of Red : Devil's Dare Deluxe
Mana Spark
The Adventure Pals
The Spectrum Retreat
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
Furious Angels
Stunt Kite Party
Pinstripe
Remnants of Naezith
Assault Suit Leynos
Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign
Table Top Racing: World Tour
Outpost Zero
Mytheon
fanatical has nice bundle, but I guess since it's big holidays right now, this is their quality reach. I only wish humble done something nice for Christmas season, but it seems they don't care anymore about bundles.
amok: Fanatical - Build your own holliday bundle - https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-holiday-bundle

Thinking about getting this for Rain Reflections and Mana Spark. Are any of the others recommendable? I already have Adventure Pals, XIII, Among the Sleep, Pinstripe, The Spectrum Retreat and SEUM.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Leroux
amok: Fanatical - Build your own holliday bundle - https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-holiday-bundle

Leroux: Thinking about getting this for Rain Reflections and Mana Spark. Are any of the others recommendable? I already have Adventure Pals, XIII, Among the Sleep, Pinstripe, The Spectrum Retreat and SEUM.
System Crash looks like it could be decent fun if you are into deckbuilding card games. And it is not a roguelite.