It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

so https://www.epicgames.com/store/ has a „mega sale“ like around christmas they give out respawning 10€ coupons on every game at or above 14.99€

so they sell:

witcher 3 goty 4.99€
far cry 5 4.99€
Assassins Creed Odysee 9.79€
etc.

oh and they are giving out GTA V for free
damn. that‘s a sale indeed.
Post edited May 15, 2020 by mchack
mchack: so they sell:

witcher 3 goty 4.99€
far cry 5 4.99€
etc.
What's really terrible about the Epic Store is the lack of information there, for example, Far Cry 5 and AC Ody obviously require a Uplay account connected to your Epic account, but does it says so anywhere on the store pages? I don't see it. And is Witcher 3 connected to GOG, to the Epic launcher, or DRM-free on Epic - I don't see this important info anywhere either.
Post edited May 15, 2020 by Leroux
Leroux: And is Witcher 3 connected to GOG, to the Epic launcher, or DRM-free on Epic - I don't see this important info anywhere either.
the nearest thing you'll get to an answer lies here:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/epic_store_games_you_can_play_without_the_epic_launcher/post1

though given this is gog, im pretty sure W3 testers will be low. ;)
With the discount and £10 off -

Journey to the Savage Planet is only £4.39 -
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/journey-to-the-savage-planet/home#

Outer Wilds is £9.99 -
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/outerwilds/home
Post edited May 15, 2020 by amok
mchack: so https://www.epicgames.com/store/ has a „mega sale“ like around christmas they give out respawning 10€ coupons on every game at or above 14.99€

so they sell:

witcher 3 goty 4.99€
far cry 5 4.99€
etc.

oh and they are giving out GTA V for free
damn. that‘s a sale indeed.
Also, "Vampyr" for €4,99 with the coupon.
Not entirely certain where to stick this one, but I know a number of users frequent the site so...

https://community.chrono.gg/t/chrono-coins-a-super-send-off-stravaganza/20297

Chrono.gg is retiring their coins system and shop, unloading a last handful of games before they do.
Post edited May 15, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
LEGO NINJAGO Movie Game = FREE on Steam (normal price is $19.99)
mchack: so they sell:

witcher 3 goty 4.99€
far cry 5 4.99€
etc.
Leroux: What's really terrible about the Epic Store is the lack of information there, for example, Far Cry 5 and AC Ody obviously require a Uplay account connected to your Epic account, but does it says so anywhere on the store pages? I don't see it. And is Witcher 3 connected to GOG, to the Epic launcher, or DRM-free on Epic - I don't see this important info anywhere either.
that is a great point, and I can‘t answer it for the witcher, but as far as uplay games go, it pretty much connects the uplay account and registers the games on uplay aswell. so that you don‘t need the epic launcher (at least after linking/registering on uplay) for those games (you always do need the uplay client though ;) ... same goes for origin games (at least that‘s how it worked for jedi fallen order, it basically launches the origin client and starts the game there (which makes for a fun client launching cascade when you start the game through steam (go steamlink ;)

so I really do wonder if they aren‘t simply registering the game onto your gog account after linking if you buy the witcher on epic. but I wouldn‘t know and haven‘t read any info about it .... but it‘s a moot point now anyway, since the they lowered the price by one cent to 14.98€ so that the coupon isn‘t valid for the witcher 3 goty any more ;) wonder who did that epic or cdpr ...anyway seemd they sold too many too cheap.

TL;DR: dunno , witcher deal is off now anyway.
Humble Bandai Namco Bundle 4

€1
PAC-MAN 256
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West
Get Even

BTA
.hack//G.U. Last Recode
Katamari Damacy REROLL
RAD

€14
TEKKEN 7
Tales of Berseria

€23
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan

All games are available only as Steam keys. All games are only available for Windows, except for PAC-MAN 256, which is also available for Mac and Linux.

In addition,

Grargar: Humble Indie Bundle 21 - 10th Year Anniversary

BTA
More games next week
The game (yes, singular) in question has been revealed to be Downwell (Steam-only, Windows-only).
Post edited May 19, 2020 by Grargar
BTA tier for Bandai Namco bundle have some killer games. Worth it at 8€?
Post edited May 19, 2020 by BeatriceElysia
Grargar: The game (yes, singular) in question has been revealed to be Downwell (Steam-only, Windows-only).
That it wasn't Hyper Light Drifter kinda lines up with how much wind the bundle sucks overall.
Humble and BANDAI got this weird thing for SEA nations, can't even buy the $1 bundle for Enslaved :(
zlaywal: Humble and BANDAI got this weird thing for SEA nations, can't even buy the $1 bundle for Enslaved :(
Do you have Steam [Sack of 1000 Gems]? I already have the game, so i can trade for 1000 Gems. Let me know.
Heretic777: Do you have Steam [Sack of 1000 Gems]? I already have the game, so i can trade for 1000 Gems. Let me know.
I usually sold my leftovers cards towards my currency (and buy cheap Indie games with them) so I don't really have any gems. Only got like 40 gems in the inventory. I'm interested in this game cause I enjoy the other 2 games by Ninja Theory on Steam, Hellblade and DMC.

Thanks for the offer though.
zlaywal: Humble and BANDAI got this weird thing for SEA nations, can't even buy the $1 bundle for Enslaved :(
Heretic777: Do you have Steam [Sack of 1000 Gems]? I already have the game, so i can trade for 1000 Gems. Let me know.
If people in SEA can't buy the bundle, I'd assume the keys would be region-locked, too?