It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impaler26: Same here, i activated Timeshift without problems yesterday. ROW keys can usually be activated in Germany even when a game is region-locked in the german Steam store. I could also activate a key for Hatred and some other games without problems a few years ago.
Yeah, but you never know. I think there were quite a few bundles in the last years that were worse deals for Germans. I still remember the Monthly bundle with Sleeping Dogs in it, for example, that gave Germans the censored regular version instead of the Definitive one. So I half expected an unpleasant surprise after buying.

They always gave out ROW keys in the first years, but lately Humble usually enforces region-locks, too.
Post edited May 06, 2020 by Leroux
Fanatical's Sanctuary Bundle is still up but, in what is seeming like typical Fanatical fashion, they've exhausted keys for Roller Coaster Tycoon Classic. As such, they removed it from the bundle and reduced the price to $4.49USD.

They've also got some new "we didn't move enough remainders in our last mystery bundle" BYO offering going on, which hardly seems like a deal (3 titles for $9.99USD) here: https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle-may-2020
Humble Asmodee Digital Play With Friends Bundle

$1 or more  ($1.50 CAD)

Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
King and Assassins
Love Letter
Patchwork
Potion Explosion
Small World 2

Beat the average

Carcassonne - Traders & Builders
Carcassonne - Winter and Gingerbread Man
Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game
Small World 2 - Be not Afraid
Small World 2 - Cursed
Splendor
Splendor - The Cities
Splendor - The Trading Posts
Twilight Struggle

$12 or more  ($16.50 CAD)

Carcassonne - Inns & Cathedrals
Carcassonne - The Princess & the Dragon Expansion
Carcassonne - The River
Mysterium - Hidden Signs
Mysterium - Secrets & Lies
Scythe: Digital Edition
Small World 2 - Grand Dames
Splendor - The Strongholds
The Lord of the Rings: Adventure Card Game – Definitive Edition
In case it was not mentioned already:

Ashes of Singularity: Escalation free on HumbleBundle (if you subscribe to their newsletter).

Steam key, I presume it doesn't include any extra DLCs.

CORRECTION: The installed game lists two DLCs installed:
Co-op Map Pack
Juggernaut DLC

EDIT 2: Well, ok, the above two DLCs are free anyway, so... it doesn't include any DLCs which cost money.
Post edited May 08, 2020 by timppu
high rated
Along with the freebie mentioned before, humble also started their spring sale including discounts on a few GOG keys as you can see here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search?sort=discount&filter=onsale&hmb_source=store_navbar&drm=gog
Square Enix and Eidos is doing another bundle, this time of 54 titles. Proceeds of their end are going to charity -

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/14956/Square_Enix_Eidos_Anthology/

(The price will vary dependent upon what titles you may have previously purchased and/or activated - in my case, I had most of what is in there already and what I didn't managed to be ~$5USD or so, not accounting for sales tax)
Post edited May 08, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
Steam Summer Sale will run from Jun 25 to July 9.
Cinemaware Anthology: 1986-1991 on steam 80% off from $9.99.....now only $1.99 for about another day and a half.

I found it interesting for the price. The amiga versions are better than the pc versions in that collection.

Also if you like Ghouls n Ghosts or Ghosts n Goblins or Super Ghouls n Ghosts I found a couple Indie Games
that are like these in many ways on sale.

1) Battle Princess Madelyn 75% off for $4.99 or what I bought
Battle Princess Madelyn + Full Soundtrack. %80 off for $5.58.

2) Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) it's not on sale so I saved it in my steam favorites so when it goes on sale
likely during steam summer sale I can buy it then.

Also StarCrawlers on steam is 90% off, $1.99 for the game or $2.49 for the game + soundtrack, its a dungeon crawler and I always get the soundtrack if its not much more.

Honorable mention if you like PINBALL: Rollers of the Realm on steam 50% off for $4.99, looks like an interesting
game if you like pinball games.

Also as others have mentioned: PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 is free on steam for about another day.
Post edited May 10, 2020 by jrich3500
Humble Indie Bundle 21 - 10th Year Anniversary

€1
Hotline Miami (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Beat Cop (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Dustforce DX + Soundtrack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Hamble Wallpaper Pack
Hamble Coloring Pages
Humble Soundtrack Soundtrack

BTA
Moonlighter (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux*)
Gato Roboto (Steam-only, Windows-only)
25% off Moonlighter: Between Dimensions
More games next week

€14
Hypnospace Outlaw (Steam-only, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Starbound (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

*Linux version of Moonlighter is not available as a DRM-Free download.

Meh, pretty weak for a HIB and a 10th-anniversary on top of that. And as an additional letdown, not even all games are DRM-Free/multiplatform as they used to be.
Post edited May 12, 2020 by Grargar
Coloring pages, coupons and timed unlocks. They really rolled out the red carpet with this one.
Post edited May 12, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
Grargar: Humble Indie Bundle 21 - 10th Year Anniversary

€1
Hotline Miami (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Is not Hotline Miami, is Hotline Mami, much better!

And how I was hoping Starbound were a bit lower...
Post edited May 12, 2020 by Stooner
Grargar: Meh, pretty weak for a HIB and a 10th-anniversary on top of that. And as an additional letdown, not even all games are DRM-Free/multiplatform as they used to be.
It's a shockingly low effort affair, especially for an anniversary deal.
Grargar: BTA

More games next week
According to the leak yesterday, the additional game will be Hyper Light Drifter (no idea if steam only).

The rest of the leak was correct, so this may be of interest to those considering a BTA based on the mystery game addition(s?).
I agree! Not a point and click adventure in the whole bundle.
Stooner: Fanatical - The Very Positive Bundle 2 (All Steam) $3.99

Pathologic Classic HD
Pinstripe
Masquerada: Songs and Shadows
Tesla vs Lovecraft
The Age of Decadence
Cosmic Star Heroine
Angry Video Game Nerd II: ASSimilation
Shelter 2
Hmmm...I'd been a bit tempted by the deep RPG/story of Atom RPG on sale, but maybe I should consider Age of Decadence for half the price instead.

That said, I'm not sure when I'd really have time to deep dive into either, but the temptation for that sort of escape is calling me.