It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fanatical's StarDeal has something for the friends of Anime / JRPG:

Fairy Fencer F | Windows Steam | Fanatical

€ 0.84 - 95% off
gixgox: Fanatical's StarDeal has something for the friends of Anime / JRPG:

€ 0.84 - 95% off
Interesting - they had run through the initial batch of keys this morning and closed it down. Guess they found a 2nd batch under the couch cushions.
I hope one day they offer a star-deal for me. Until now there were no games I wanted.
Post edited March 10, 2019 by gixgox
gixgox: I hope one day they offer a star-deal for me. Until now there were no game I wanted.
Once in a while they have one for me - I remember buying "Shadow of Mordor GOTY" for €2,99 (I think). Still haven't played it yet, though ...
That's the collector's curse...
There are already too many games in the library - and the new and interesting games won't become a star-deal so soon.
gixgox: I hope one day they offer a star-deal for me. Until now there were no game I wanted.
Geddes17: Once in a while they have one for me - I remember buying "Shadow of Mordor GOTY" for €2,99 (I think). Still haven't played it yet, though ...
Post edited March 10, 2019 by gixgox
gixgox: Fanatical's StarDeal has something for the friends of Anime / JRPG:

€ 0.84 - 95% off
Better off waiting for the remake Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force to go on sale... should happen in about... ohhh.... 3 (THREE) days...

Seriously... IFI's games go on deep sales almost as often as Paradox DLCs...
Somebody on Steamgifts pointed out that local WalMarts are selling PIllars of Eternity Deadfire for $10 until copies run out. I checked my local and got one!
Fanatical Build Your Own Retro Bundle

Select 5 games for €2.09, 10 games for €2.69, or 15 games for €3.19. The following games are available:

Alien Rampage
Bubble Ghost
Chamber of the Sci-Mutant Priestess
Chaos Control
Daemonsgate
Dorke and Ymp
Drakkhen
Eternam
The Great Escape
Hostage: Rescue Mission
Iron Commando - Koutetsu no Senshi
Jim Power - The Lost Dimension
King's Table - The Legend of Ragnarok
Legend (1994)
Marco Polo
Mystical
Prophecy I - The Viking Child
Spiritual Warfare & Wisdom Tree Collection
Super 3-D Noah's Ark
Humble Store Build Your Own THQ Nordic Bundle

Buy 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 82% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount.
Post edited March 11, 2019 by Grargar
Grargar: Humble Store Build Your Own THQ Nordic Bundle

Buy 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 82% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount.
Meh.

Every game starts with a 78% discount, so you've got to buy 3 games to save a whopping 2%. Getting to 5 games for the 85% discount might not be too bad a deal, except a huge number of the games have been available here for a looong time, and so, I already own them here.
Humble Strategy 2019 bundle:

1$
Niche - a genetics survival game
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation
Throne of Lies The Online Game of Deceit

BTA 5.18$
Dungeons 3
Offworld Trading Company
Offworld Trading Company: Jupiter's Forge Expansion Pack

9$
Stellaris
Plague Inc: Evolved

15$
Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI
Post edited March 12, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Oh right. Daylight savings.
Humble is gifting away another game. Spring Humble store sale soon?
BeatriceElysia: Humble is gifting away another game. Spring Humble store sale soon?
Fanatical's spring sale is underway, (plus, you know, equinox) so while I don't have any special info, it wouldn't surprise me.

The HB giveaway (2 days) is Grid 2 + 2 DLC, with 3/21 exp.
DOOM 2016 is discounted.

It doesn't need anything besides Steam to play, does it? I don't want to get stuck with another GFWL or Rockstar Social Club mess.