It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: It requires Uplay!?
Leroux: Um, yeah. Were you looking on Steam? Don't buy Uplay games on Steam if avoidable, or else you'll need two clients which is like an accident waiting to happen ... Either buy directly for Uplay or if you hate Uplay, skip it.
Hi Leroux.

Recently it has come to my attention that Ubisoft games, bought through Steam, do require the Steam client to be downloaded (including updates) and be installed, but do not require the Steam client to be running when starting or while playing the game, provided you apply the method mentioned below.
If a user where to start the game by using the application's .exe (executable), found in the "steamapps" folder, then the Uplay client will be opened and the game will launch, bypassing the Steam client.
If a game though is started through the Uplay client, by clicking its "Play" button, then the Steam client will be opened and the game will launch after.
There is a minor drawback in bypassing the Steam client though and that is skipping necessery updates, without which you can not play online. For single player games someone couldn't care less, but for multiplayer ones it would be mandatory to open the Steam client, in order to update the game and be able to play online.

Cheers!
Post edited February 12, 2019 by Fate-is-one-edge
Hmm, I kind of want Kingsway and also heard that Cook, Serve, Delicious! can be fun, wish the BTA was little lower. :/
Don't know much about any others...
Post edited February 13, 2019 by Trid
Fate-is-one-edge: Hi Leroux.

Recently it has come to my attention that Ubisoft games, bought through Steam, do require the Steam client to be downloaded (including updates) and be installed, but do not require the Steam client to be running when starting or while playing the game, provided you apply the method mentioned below.
I see. So it's not as bad as I thought. But still a bit more complicated than getting the game directly on Uplay, be it from the Ubi store or a key seller.
Grargar: $12

12 is Better Than 6 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Considering that's been in multiple bundles (and it's currently on sale on steam for $0.99) it's a bit strange that's in the top tier.
high rated
Fanatical Tabletop Bundle

€1
Small World 2
Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game
Abalone

€4.99
Pandemic
Talisman: Digital Edition
Splendor

€9.99
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
Ticket to Ride
Fanatical Stronghold Bundle

Pay €4.99 for the following Steam keys:

Stronghold HD
Stronghold 2: Steam Edition
Stronghold Crusader HD
Stronghold Legends: Steam Edition
Today's Fanatical Star Deal is Merchant Chest's Bundle (-97%/€2.65).

The bundle includes:

Port Royale 3
Port Royale 3: Harbour Master
Port Royale 3: Dawn of Pirates
Port Royale 3: New Adventures
Rise of Venice
Rise of Venice: Beyond the Sea
Patrician III: Rise of the Hanse
Patrician IV: Steam Special Edition
Patrician IV: Rise of a Dynasty
Free on IG (expires on 2/18) :

"
EMMA is a 20-minute long animated graphic novel for mobile phones and tablets. Available in French, English, and German. For iOS, Android, PC and Mac."

https://freebies.indiegala.com/emma-the-story/?dev_id=freebies
As part of their Bundlefest celebrations, Fanatical will be launching new bundles every day from February 18 to February 22.

First is the STAR WARS - Unleashed Bundle for €5.75. It includes:

Star Wars: Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - Sith Lords
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition

And for the main event, the Colossus Bundle. It comes in 3 tiers:

€1.05
Chaos Reborn
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy

€5.29
The Last Leviathan
Moon Hunters
The Town of Light
Heliborne
Epistory: Typing Chronicles
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Locked Game 1*
Locked Game 2*

€9.59
Mafia III
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth

In addition, making any purchase during Bundlefest will grant you access to a bundle-discounting coupon.

*Both games will be unlocked next Monday and will both be new-to-bundles, at least according to Fanatical.
Post edited February 18, 2019 by Grargar
Grargar: Mafia III
Still reminding me about that time when I got Beyond Earth instead of Mafia III from humble monthly > >.

Also, for sec I thought that Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy will have S:GW 3 but it would be too good... :)
Post edited February 19, 2019 by Trid
Looks like the SW bundle is mac only.
BlueMooner: Looks like the SW bundle is mac only.
Steam keys are multiplatform, so you also have access to the Windows versions (plus the Linux version of KotOR II)
GreenManGaming has the following bundles on sale.

Medieval Pack for 3.98 Euros

- The Black Death
- Mount & Blade
- Mount & Blade With Fire & Sword
- Crusader Kings II

Origin Pack for 3.54 Euros

- Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
- Insurgency
- RAGE

They both say on the page that there are no region restrictions.
BlueMooner: Looks like the SW bundle is mac only.
Grargar: Steam keys are multiplatform, so you also have access to the Windows versions (plus the Linux version of KotOR II)
Seems odd then for the Fanatical page to mark mac only, and for the game description sys reqs for all the games to list mac reqs.
Grargar: Steam keys are multiplatform, so you also have access to the Windows versions (plus the Linux version of KotOR II)
BlueMooner: Seems odd then for the Fanatical page to mark mac only, and for the game description sys reqs for all the games to list mac reqs.
they have listed windows only for things that have mac support too so it's not that weird IMHO.