It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good Robot is $2.50 on https://chrono.gg/

Just a go & it's quite groovy. A "relaxing perma-death" (new genre? hehe) game with hats.
Stooner: Sorry, I'm not sure why, but Tampermonkey was deactivated...

swaimiac: It's a gamble. I bailed on this one since I owned Pillars and most of the previous bundle I owned as well. Turns out I own most of this too, including the next unlock. Ah well...
Stooner: Yeah, I know. But there are usually some good ones in the lot. I liked the one with Hyper Light Drifter too, just had some priorities this time.
Guess you should stop buying games and just subscribe to the monthly. As for me, I'll have a month debating about this KF2...

wanderer_27: What were you looking for out this Bundle ?
Stooner: War for the Overworld and Overcooked (that if I can persuade some friend to play) are the highlights. I was looking at OTC before too, but that seems to have too many DLCs.
I might end up with some extra copies before the weekend's up - already have a couple extra Wuppo's.
I really wanted hyperlight but eh have yet to find a bundle as a mac user and picky gamer I really am like dang that was one super solid bundle. Ok the one with rocket league would have been nice for rocket league itself and if yooka laylee is ever the unlock I might try.
pablodusk: FireFlower has a small sale going until August 10, mostly adventure games.

They've also added a couple new free games.
Also got the newsletter, the newly added free games are Dirty Split and When We Were Young. First time I hear about the latter; but Dirty Split is fun, one of the better free adventure games released in 2008.
Does anyone have an opinion on Hollow Knight? It looks like it's awesome but not sure if it will endup way cheaper soon or if it will end up like the other knight game Shovel Knight and keep with it's price until it goes up after all the potentally "free" content.
Where did the HTML5 module go this time around?

I was pondering last year and was sorry I missed out in the end.
Still pondering now, as I really wish they had a more lucrative upgrade offer to version 2,
Can't tell when I'll redeem the key not to mention have time to dwell in, wouldn't want it by then to already be obsolete.
Geddes17: "Crystal Dynamics 25th Anniversary Campaign" in cooperation with Gamechanger (100% of the money goes to charity):

https://tiltify.com/events/crystal-dynamics-25th-anniversary-campaign

$1 for Crystal Classics Game Bundle:
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
Project Snowblind
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Pandemonium

$15 for Tomb Raider Game Bundle:
Tomb Raider (2013)
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Tomb Raider: Legend
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

$25 for 25th Anniversary Game Bundle:
All games from tier 1 and tier 2

The bundles are available until end of July.
Logtck: Just got $1 tier and can confirm you receive 1 Steam key (not 1 for every game).
First tier was some really great deal I missed, don't have any of these on steam so wouldn't matter being a single key.
Post edited August 07, 2017 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: Where did the HTML5 module go this time around?
The BTA tier has "1.4 HTML5 Module" - is it the same?
Humble is doing a sci fi sale.

Treated myself to Deserts of Kharak, looks funky. Hope to pvp at some point.
Recommend The Solus Project too, great game with some freaky dolls.
<span class="bold">The Humble microJUMBO Bundle</span>

Free
Pony Island (DRM-Free only, also for Mac and Linux)
Space Pilgrim Episode I: Alpha Centauri (DRM-Free only)

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Geometry Dash (Steam-only, also for Mac)
Pony Island (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Space Pilgrim Episode I: Alpha Centauri (DRM-Free/Steam)
Space Pilgrim Episode II: Epsilon Indi (DRM-Free/Steam)
Space Pilgrim Episode III: Delta Pavonis (DRM-Free/Steam)
Space Pilgrim Episode IV: Sol (DRM-Free/Steam)

BTA (Steam-only)
Who's Your Daddy (Also for Mac and Linux)
Town of Salem (Also for Mac)
hack_me
hack_me 2
Devil Daggers (Also for Mac and Linux) + Soundtrack
Oh...Sir! The Hollywood Roast (Also for Mac)
Post edited August 08, 2017 by Grargar
fartheststar: For anybody thinking about gamemaker, here's my $0.02

For anybody interested in programming 2d games, the gamemaker studio pro for $1 is a super deal for learning. Heck, some excellent games have been made and released on the platform, but as a beginner you're not going to be releasing anything like Hyperlight Drifter anytime soon if you're just starting, but it's a highly capable and powerful platform to learn on. There are classes on udemy that'll teach you the basics if needed, and there's a lot of helpful q/a archived code examples on the reddit forum.
I'd have one question and one question alone. Does the gamemaker studio still have the DRM protection that will screw you over if it gets triggered or not. Because i think it does, and i hate DRM...
I grabbed the $1 tier for Geometry Dash and Oh...Sir!! :D
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble microJUMBO Bundle</span>

Free
I was confused here. For a moment I thought humble would give away those for free.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble microJUMBO Bundle</span>

Free
MarkoH01: I was confused here. For a moment I thought humble would give away those for free.
FREE and DRM-FREE!

Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island

It's true! Not only are these games DRM-free, they're free for you too. Just enter your email address and we'll send you Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island right now!
MarkoH01: I was confused here. For a moment I thought humble would give away those for free.
Yes, you're indeed confused. Time to change your diet! O.o
supplementscene: FREE and DRM-FREE!

Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island

It's true! Not only are these games DRM-free, they're free for you too. Just enter your email address and we'll send you Space Pilgrim Episode 1 and Pony Island right now!
Oh, you have to scroll down - did not see this. Now everything is clear. Thank you. Already own Pony Island here on GOG but I might test the other one.
triock: Yes, you're indeed confused. Time to change your diet! O.o
I never even was on a diet ... guess it has to be the work. Too much work and nearly never enough sleep. But all is clear now. Move on, there's nothing to see anymore ;)
Post edited August 09, 2017 by MarkoH01