It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RAGE is the current star deal at bundle stars.

On sale for $2.89 Canadian (or whatever the equivalent is in your currency). Their limited number of keys seem to be going pretty quickly.
Post edited July 25, 2017 by blarth
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Saints Row Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Risen 3: Titan Lords Complete Edition (Steam-only)
Deadlight: Director's Cut (Steam-only)
Homefront (Steam-only)
Saints Row 2 (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Linux*)

BTA
Saints Row: The Third (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Linux*)
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell (Steam-only, also for Linux)
Mighty No. 9 (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition (Steam-only)
More games next week

$15
Homefront: The Revolution Standard Edition (Steam-only)
Saints Row IV: Game of the Century Edition (Steam-only, also for Linux)
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package (Steam-only, also for Linux)
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - Devil's Workshop Pack (Steam-only, also for Linux)

$75
Agents of Mayhem pre-order

*NOTE: The Linux versions of Saints Row 2 and Saints Row 3 are only available on Steam.
"ATTENTION: You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase."
Stooner: "ATTENTION: You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase."
Missed that... damn... so no Killer is Dead for me if I would change mind. :S
blarth: RAGE is the current star deal at bundle stars.

On sale for $2.89 Canadian (or whatever the equivalent is in your currency). Their limited number of keys seem to be going pretty quickly.
"Region-locked game -This Product will NOT activate in the following regions:
Germany; Australia."

Makes me sad :(
Post edited July 25, 2017 by Acriz
Stooner: "ATTENTION: You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase."
Trid: Missed that... damn... so no Killer is Dead for me if I would change mind. :S
You'd have to purchase it again. Or ask for a refund now, and purchase it again..
They added that after a while... and also removed the DRM-Free links for SR3.
Deep Silver bundles are always a mess.
Post edited July 25, 2017 by Stooner
Stooner: You'd have to purchase it again. Or ask for a refund now, and purchase it again..
Too much pain, SR4 tier is too much for me anyway and Killer is Dead... well, another time. At least finally I have all DLCs for Risen 3 as I had only standard version.

Saying that, either I didn't saw that messages (it should be big RED and flashing, not grey...) or it was not there when I was buying it... either way not very good.
The Humble Saints Row is single keys for each game or is it for each tier?
Stooner: You'd have to purchase it again. Or ask for a refund now, and purchase it again..
Trid: Too much pain, SR4 tier is too much for me anyway and Killer is Dead... well, another time. At least finally I have all DLCs for Risen 3 as I had only standard version.

Saying that, either I didn't saw that messages (it should be big RED and flashing, not grey...) or it was not there when I was buying it... either way not very good.
Yeah, I'm interested in SR4 too, but can't go for that price (even more now, that I'll be paying for something wich I don't have anymore..)
But I'll get it anyway, for Deadlight, Homefront and Risen 3. So is not that bad, I guess.

The message wasn't there at the start (I still have a page without it).
Cyraxpt: The Humble Saints Row is single keys for each game or is it for each tier?
Single keys for each.
Post edited July 25, 2017 by Stooner
Stooner: Single keys for each.
Thank you.
Is mighty No. 9 worth a shot? it's the only game I could use having a mac let alone the only one I'd want...
Renoir is 80% off on Chrono.gg.
madth3: Dark Echo might be DRM-Free since it was greenlit and not yet released.
Unless they put an Android build. :)
grendael: Dark Echo has been given away on iOS at least twice in the last three months, so it could be Android APK + Steam key.
Can I download it with apk file for my PC? I see some instructions from http://appnaz.com/, such as I need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestack to run it?
Indiegala Hump Day Steam Bundle #42 - 10 smashing Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Art Of Gravity (STEAM)
Draw Rider 2 (STEAM)
Cowboy Revenge (STEAM)

$3.19 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Fossil Echo (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Lemuria: Lost in Space (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Chaos Town (STEAM) + Trading Cards
FullBlast (STEAM) + Trading Cards
AuroraRL (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Ancient Guardian (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Tyd wag vir Niemand (STEAM)
Trid: Too much pain, SR4 tier is too much for me anyway and Killer is Dead... well, another time.
Stooner: Yeah, I'm interested in SR4 too, but can't go for that price (even more now, that I'll be paying for something wich I don't have anymore..)
Well, if you're only interested in one or two games of a higher tier (and don't want all the stuff) I find groupbuys very, very helpful. There you can get SR4 for $3.21 right now for instance: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys/discussions/14/2132869574277779658/

Prices are fair since the sellers shouldn't make profit (I think 10% max or something) only downside is you often have to be fast to get the game you are interested in, before someone else snags it ;)
but then again you always have the option to buy the bundle yourself and sell the unwanted keys there...
Post edited July 26, 2017 by mchack
Stooner: Yeah, I'm interested in SR4 too, but can't go for that price (even more now, that I'll be paying for something wich I don't have anymore..)
mchack: Well, if you're only interested in one or two games of a higher tier (and don't want all the stuff) I find groupbuys very, very helpful. There you can get SR4 for $3.21 right now for instance: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys/discussions/14/2132869574277779658/

Prices are fair since the sellers shouldn't make profit (I think 10% max or something) only downside is you often have to be fast to get the game you are interested in, before someone else snags it ;)
but then again you always have the option to buy the bundle yourself and sell the unwanted keys there...
2 issues I face with that:
1, I have to pay PP fees. And 2, region-locks in this bundle...
In the end, would be cheaper to buy SR4 in a normal sale. :)