It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet, maybe because it's not that spectacular, but Origin On The House currently offers Dead In Bermuda for free.
Seems to be region-specific, as I still get Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault as the game "On the House".
Some personal favourites from the Humble Sale, games I don't think are on GOG:

Brigador €14, DRM-free option.
An awesome isometric action game. It has a Campaign, lots of extra missions, lots of combat vehicles with different traits.

Starward Rogue, $3, DRM-free option. One of few rogue-likes I actually enjoy. Fast-paced robot shooter with cool weapons.

Neon Drive, €5, DRM-free option. A stylistic retro sci-fi racing/action game. Like Tron meets Blade Runner in terms of concept.

Horizon, €7. To me it's one of the more unique space strategy games around, in terms of atmosphere especially; it has a really nice and appealing "space frontier" feel to it.

Grey Goo, €7. A very silly price indeed for this RTS. High production value and cool storyline.

NaissanceE, €4, DRM-free option. A surreal first-person platformer/puzzle game, think CUBE + Antichamber.

Particle Fleet: Emergence, €9. A unique Tower-defese/offense space game. Lengthy Campaign + lots of extra missions.

Stars in Shadow, €17. A Master-of-Orion class 4X game, easy to learn with a nice sprinkling of humor.

Prominence, €14, DRM-free option. An interesting and challenging first-person sci-fi puzzle/adventure game in Myst-style, about 15 hrs long.

SPINTIRES, €5. An awesome offroad driving game where strategy, planning and some management is required.

Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO - Special Edition, €15. Massive single-player content, with lots of cars and lengthy tracks.

Valentino Rossi The Game, €15. Not only does this include a full MotoGP 16 game, it also has a large amount of Rossi-based stuff. It's a truly luxurious and generous package for single-player racing gamers like myself.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
Ricky_Bobby: Some personal favourites from the Humble Sale, games I don't think are on GOG:

An awesome isometric action game. It has a Campaign, lots of extra missions, lots of combat vehicles with different traits.

Starward Rogue, $3, DRM-free option. One of few rogue-likes I actually enjoy. Fast-paced robot shooter with cool weapons.

Neon Drive, €5, DRM-free option. A stylistic retro sci-fi racing/action game. Like Tron meets Blade Runner in terms of concept.

Horizon, €7. To me it's one of the more unique space strategy games around, in terms of atmosphere especially; it has a really nice and appealing "space frontier" feel to it.

Grey Goo, €7. A very silly price indeed for this RTS. High production value and cool storyline.

NaissanceE, €4, DRM-free option. A surreal first-person platformer/puzzle game, think CUBE + Antichamber.

Particle Fleet: Emergence, €9. A unique Tower-defese/offense space game. Lengthy Campaign + lots of extra missions.

Stars in Shadow, €17. A Master-of-Orion class 4X game, easy to learn with a nice sprinkling of humor.

Prominence, €14, DRM-free option. An interesting and challenging first-person sci-fi puzzle/adventure game in Myst-style, about 15 hrs long.

SPINTIRES, €5. An awesome offroad driving game where strategy, planning and some management is required.

Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO - Special Edition, €15. Massive single-player content, with lots of cars and lengthy tracks.

Valentino Rossi The Game, €15. Not only does this include a full MotoGP 16 game, it also has a large amount of Rossi-based stuff. It's a truly luxurious and generous package for single-player racing gamers like myself.
That's a good price for Grey Goo.
Ricky_Bobby: Some personal favourites from the Humble Sale, games I don't think are on GOG:

Thanks for pointing this one out. I kind of get a Shadowrun-meets-Car Wars vibe from the screenshots (Shadowrun just from the colour palette). Looks like this could be a fun one.

GR00T: Thanks for pointing this one out. I kind of get a Shadowrun-meets-Car Wars vibe from the screenshots (Shadowrun just from the colour palette). Looks like this could be a fun one.
I've kinda been hoping that it would turn up here... (wishlist)
Leroux: I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet, maybe because it's not that spectacular, but Origin On The House currently offers Dead In Bermuda for free.
It is not mentioned here because it is not a deal but a freebie. So it's in the keys for free thread.
GR00T: Thanks for pointing this one out. I kind of get a Shadowrun-meets-Car Wars vibe from the screenshots (Shadowrun just from the colour palette). Looks like this could be a fun one.
There will be a big update for the game early june, you might want to wait for it before playing (if you decide to purchase it).
Cyraxpt: There will be a big update for the game early june, you might want to wait for it before playing (if you decide to purchase it).
Thanks. :)
MarkoH01: It is not mentioned here because it is not a deal but a freebie. So it's in the keys for free thread.
Huh, I wasn't even aware we had such a thread. And it's been here for three years?
The Indie Extravaganza Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Cat Goes Platform (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Santa's Special Delivery (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Strike Squadron: Caracará (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Trench Run (STEAM)
Deus Ex Machina, Game of the Year, 30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition + ALL DLC (STEAM)
Box Maze - Complete Edition (STEAM) + Trading Cards
moto RKD dash (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Extravaganza Rising (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Quest for Achievements (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Fields XY (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Psycho on the loose (STEAM) + Trading Cards
MarkoH01: It is not mentioned here because it is not a deal but a freebie. So it's in the keys for free thread.
Leroux: Huh, I wasn't even aware we had such a thread. And it's been here for three years?
Yep. So you probably missed many free keys. Not anymore! I'd guess you have bookmerked the thread by now.
Two BS bundles:

Deviant Bundle

Tier 1 - $1.00

The Marvellous Miss Take
PONCHO
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut

Tier 2 - $2.79:

Lumini
Kromaia
I Want To Be Human
One Upon Light
The Land of Eyas
Fist Slash: Of Ultimate Fury

Tier 3 - $5.99:

Conga Master

Conspiracy Bundle RELOADED

Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Broken Sword 2 - the Smoking Mirror: Remastered
Broken Sword 3 - the Sleeping Dragon
Runaway, A Road Adventure
Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle
Runaway: A Twist of Fate
Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition
Doctor Who: The Adventure Games
Hey, that's a pretty neat bundle! Too bad I already bought Lumini in the Humble sale a few days ago, and I already own Miss Take and Deadly Premonition (the Steam version crashes on my rig though). But Poncho might be worth a look.
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle #50 of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Premium Pool Arena (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Deadly Stasis (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Minion Masters (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Last Will (STEAM)
BOROS (STEAM) + Trading Cards
TankBlitz (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Roofbot (STEAM)
Hidden: On the trail of the Ancients (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Gunman Taco Truck (STEAM)
Pixel Sand (STEAM)
The Serious Sam games are discounted on Steam. Forgive my stupidity but why are the 1st two games the only ones available here? Did the series switch distributors?

Think I'll grab SerioisSam 2 over there though I would prefer it here.
Post edited May 19, 2017 by tinyE