It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: Edit: (cough if anyone were to buy the bronze bundle and per chance only has 9 friends to give such a coupon to, I'd be interested in one of those because of kane and lynch ;)
If you don't get somebody to give you a coupon here the bronze coupons are selling for around 48 cents in the Group Buys steam group, and it should be easy to get one if you keep checking in

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys
oldgamebuff42: I live in a small town which has a video game store called "Playerz" which only exists in this city. Basically if I want to go to say Game stop it's an hour and a half drive which I usually don't want to make. The guy I was talking to is an employee at this store.
tinyE: How small?
What's the population?
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Got busy gaming over the weekend. The town I live in has a population of about 15,000. I did find out that PS3 prices at pawn shops usually go down faster than at other places, so that's probably where I'll go shopping. I got my PS2 from a pawn shop and it's worked great for like, four years.
tinyE: How small?
What's the population?
oldgamebuff42: Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Got busy gaming over the weekend. The town I live in has a population of about 15,000. I did find out that PS3 prices at pawn shops usually go down faster than at other places, so that's probably where I'll go shopping. I got my PS2 from a pawn shop and it's worked great for like, four years.
That's not small. :P

My town is currently at 91. That's up from 88 a couple years ago.
Wow, tinyE, that is small, LOL. Seriously though I meant small, compared to, say Los Angeles or New York. BTW, am I the only one who's noticed how long most PS2 games are? I mean, 100+ hours is my average completion time for a lot of them. I'm talking about Final Fantasy X, Okami, etc.
Post edited April 11, 2017 by oldgamebuff42
oldgamebuff42: BTW, am I the only one who's noticed how long most PS2 games are? I mean, 100+ hours is my average completion time for a lot of them. I'm talking about Final Fantasy X, Okami, etc.
That's probably more to do with the JRPG genre than the console. ;)
wanderer_27: Check your PM . . .
BTW - Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Steam page says no Germany
Thank you very much, wanderer! :D (key redeems fine in germany btw)

JunglePredator: According to yahtzee only deviants would like that game. ;-p
lol, watched a yahtzee review of k&l 2 and it is pretty devastating but sounds as if one might have some fun with the game :) (just don't expect a well thought out captivating story or fun gameplay or stuff like that, according to him ;)

Asbeau: If you don't get somebody to give you a coupon here the bronze coupons are selling for around 48 cents in the Group Buys steam group, and it should be easy to get one if you keep checking in
Thanks for the tip I'll check it out for similar deals in the future.

amrit9037: If 10 (or even 5) people split the cost then 18$ tier would just be 2$ (3.6$) and everyone will have all those games.
see above. I guess these group buys would be the way to find 10 other people to buy the bundle with, but be aware that each bundle is distinct so gold bundle will NOT include silver and bronze games. it's three bundles each of which one would have to purchase to get all games.
This War Of Mine Humble Deluxe edition (including DRM-free version and soundtrack) is 80% off on humble store!
mchack:
I thought it's something like Humble Bundle.
Hmm... the steam keys are region free it seems.... but the square enix coupon codes are not.
I gave 1 to a brit guy & the square enix site told him he wasn't allowed.
I also converted a couple of the coupon codes to steam keys for some friends & on my.... 3rd one? the square enix site told me I couldn't "buy" any more.
So there's a limit.
I'll have to make a new square enix account to do more today & see how that goes.

And if you want a silver bundle at all mchack I have an extra of those; I would have sent a bronze but I see wandered had already.
JunglePredator: And if you want a silver bundle at all mchack I have an extra of those
Thank you very much but I already have those games on gog. But if you want me to convert a silver coupon to an respective steam key, send me a pm.
<span class="bold">The Humble Intergalactic Bundle</span>

Free
Galactic Civilizations I

$1
Space Hulk Ascension (Also for Mac and Linux)
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition

BTA
Planetary Annihilation: TITANS (Also for Mac and Linux)
Rebel Galaxy (Also for Mac)

$15
Galactic Civilizations III
Offworld Trading Company (Also for Mac)

All games require a Steam account.
Post edited April 11, 2017 by Grargar
No. Just no. :D
If the Galactic Civilizations III was in BTA I would be happy I guess... still, this DLC list on steam...
Maybe next time. :P
Post edited April 11, 2017 by Trid
MarkoH01: This War Of Mine Humble Deluxe edition (including DRM-free version and soundtrack) is 80% off on humble store!
For anyone tempted, I just bought & DL'd the DRM free version of the main game.
For some bizarre reason, it includes The little ones DLC :D

No mention of it on the Humble site, unless I'm blind.

Absolute bargain for less than £3.
fishbaits: For anyone tempted, I just bought & DL'd the DRM free version of the main game.
For some bizarre reason, it includes The little ones DLC :D

No mention of it on the Humble site, unless I'm blind.

Absolute bargain for less than £3.
Really? It's probably a mistake on the devs' part, as they can upload whatever they want to the users' libraries without Humble supervising anything.

If that's true I might buy it in order to get the DLC. I'll do it with a clean conscience because I bought the base game at GamesRepublic to fully support 11bit, but after they closed shop they still haven't provided any way to access the DRM-free builds of their games there despite their promise to do something about it.