It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fishbaits: Haven't used them, so no idea if good site or not, but...

DOOM (2016) for £7.99.
mchack: you can purchase something there, but they'll only give you the key after you have given them your phone number "to authenticate you". (throwaway phone numbers are rejected)

Guess they'll sell your private data, seems at least shady. gog and steam and every other store can sell me keys without needing my phone number...

Edit: oh and they won't tell you the phone number thing before purchase no only after they have your money they take your purchased key hostage and give it to you only after you have given out your private data...
Well - that sounds quite legit to me ;)
fishbaits: Haven't used them, so no idea if good site or not, but...

DOOM (2016) for £7.99.
mchack: you can purchase something there, but they'll only give you the key after you have given them your phone number "to authenticate you". (throwaway phone numbers are rejected)

Guess they'll sell your private data, seems at least shady. gog and steam and every other store can sell me keys without needing my phone number...

Edit: oh and they won't tell you the phone number thing before purchase no only after they have your money they take your purchased key hostage and give it to you only after you have given out your private data...
Definitely fuck them off big time in that case!

Hell, I'm stubborn with even entering emails into anything, no chance in hell I'd give anyone phone numbers.
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #20 of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Biotoxin: The Dark Days (STEAM)
Super Cuber (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Mad Dojo (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

Base Raid (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Blast-off (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Cubotrox (STEAM)
Crispy Chicken (STEAM) + Trading Cards
a Family of Grave Diggers (STEAM)
Ricochet Kills: Noir (STEAM)
Gurgamoth (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Grim Dragons (STEAM) + Trading Cards

Cryptic Bundle 6

GET THE CRYPTIC BUNDLE 6 FOR JUST $1.49[www.bundlestars.com]

The games in Cryptic Bundle 6:

Kingdom of Aurelia: Mystery of the Poisoned Dagger
Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light Collector's Edition
Dreamscapes: The Sandman - Premium Edition
Namariel Legends: Iron Lord Premium Edition
Taken Souls: Blood Ritual Collector's Edition
Fall of the New Age Premium Edition
Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune Collector's Edition
Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir - Premium Edition
Robin's Island Adventure
Apothecarium: The Renaissance of Evil - Premium Edition
Sister’s Secrecy: Arcanum Bloodlines - Premium Edition
Humble Monthly has Dirt Rally for a measly $12.
While it's not my favourite rally sim, it's definitely a fun rally game and a significant bargain at this price.

On Steam MotoGP 15 is the lowest I've seen at €8, and the Season Pass (full of goodies) costing just €3.
Post edited April 10, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
This is one weird sale: (North America Canada Only):

<span class="bold">Square Enix Discovery and Friends Sale</span>

Buy once get 10 ! additional keys for friends to redeem the same bundle (Na + Ca only)! O.O!
(3 Bundles: ranging 5$ - 18$)

Gold: ($18)

Tomb Raider: Legend
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
Conflict: Denied Ops
Gyromancer
Quantum Conundrum

Silver: ($10)

Hitman: Contracts
Hitman: Codename 47
Thief: The Dark Project - Gold
Thief III: Deadly Shadows
Battlestations: Midway
Daikatana
Deathtrap Dungeon
Startopia

Bronze: ($5)

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Thief II: The Metal Age
Project: Snowblind
Order of War
Scarygirl
Urban Chaos
Pandemonium!

Warning no individial keys but only one steam key per Bundle with 10 coupons so friends can register an account at square enix and get again one steam key for the whole bundle O.o
what a crazy bad sale. had to mention it. ;)

Edit: (cough if anyone were to buy the bronze bundle and per chance only has 9 friends to give such a coupon to, I'd be interested in one of those because of kane and lynch ;)
Post edited April 10, 2017 by mchack
mchack: This is one weird sale: (North America Canada Only):

<span class="bold">Square Enix Discovery and Friends Sale</span>

Buy once get 10 ! additional keys for friends to redeem the same bundle (Na + Ca only)! O.O!
(3 Bundles: ranging 5$ - 18$)
If 10 (or even 5) people split the cost then 18$ tier would just be 2$ (3.6$) and everyone will have all those games.
It's not a bad bundle over all.
I wish I could invest in something like that.
The Long Dark is 50% off on Humble site.
Space Engineers is a whopping 1/3 of full price.
Outlast is a mere &pound;2.99.
The "How to Survive" games are all way off on Steam and I've never even heard of them. :P

Has anyone played them?
mchack: Bronze: ($5)

Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Thief II: The Metal Age
Project: Snowblind
Order of War
Scarygirl
Urban Chaos
Pandemonium!
Check your PM . . .

Yea, only one Steam Key the rest are coupon codes for Square Enix account users . . . .

BTW - Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Steam page says no Germany
Post edited April 11, 2017 by wanderer_27
tinyE: The "How to Survive" games are all way off on Steam and I've never even heard of them. :P

Has anyone played them?
If you are talking about the Humble Bundle games on sale,

The Long Dark is an excellent game that is well worth the full price
7 Days to Die takes some learning, but once you do get past the learning curve it's a lot of fun
Conan Exiles is fun for a bit, but once you level up it gets rather stale. If they add more content it will be better
Osiris New Dawn, have only played a bit of it but have enjoyed what I did play
Space Engineers I could not get into, but there have been a lot of updates since I last played it
Grav is another one that's been awhile since I've played it but was fun when I did, but lots of negative reviews after last update
tinyE: The "How to Survive" games are all way off on Steam and I've never even heard of them. :P

Has anyone played them?
trentonlf: If you are talking about the Humble Bundle games on sale,

7 Days to Die takes some learning, but once you do get past the learning curve it's a lot of fun
Conan Exiles is fun for a bit, but once you level up it gets rather stale. If they add more content it will be better
Space Engineers I could not get into, but there have been a lot of updates since I last played it
Grav is another one that's been awhile since I've played it but was fun when I did, but lots of negative reviews after last update
I hate 7 Days to Die . . . have hardly played anything else the last . . . two years(?) since installing it.

Definitely been playing it over a year - every major update is almost like a whole new game.
wanderer_27: I hate 7 Days to Die . . . have hardly played anything else the last . . . two years(?) since installing it.

Definitely been playing it over a year - every major update is almost like a whole new game.
I have not played it in about a month or so, waiting for alpha 16 to come out. I also bet you have a lot more hours in it than I do, I only have 314 hours in it.

Has anyone played them?

Haven't play The Long Dark for almost half a year, did they ad the story yet?

I enjoyed Osiris New Dawn as well, less buggy for early access game and the Dev quite active in the forum has a potential Just got 45 hours so far both Single and Multiplayer.
Post edited April 11, 2017 by thk47

thk47: Haven't play The Long Dark for almost half a year, did they ad the story yet?

I enjoyed Osiris New Dawn as well, less buggy for early access game and the Dev quite active in the forum has a potential Just got 45 hours so far both Single and Multiplayer.
Nope, story isn't in yet.
mchack: Edit: (cough if anyone were to buy the bronze bundle and per chance only has 9 friends to give such a coupon to, I'd be interested in one of those because of kane and lynch ;)
According to yahtzee only deviants would like that game. ;-p