It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Clamation Musiclal-Adventure Dominique Pamplemousse games are both on sale at itch.io $2 each.

https://itch.io/s/6472/dompam2-launch-sale-help-squinky-get-top-surgery

Yes, there is a 2nd game now. :)
Double Fine - Amnesia Fortnight 2017

$1 or more:
Vote on which prototypes Double Fine makes
4 winning prototypes

$5 or more:
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 and 2014 prototypes

$15 or more:
Costume Quest
Stacking
Hack 'n' Slash
Iron Brigade
Spacebase DF-9
Little Pink Best Buds prototype
<span class="bold">The Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle</span>

$1 (PS4-only)
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Red Faction
Super Dungeon Bros
Deponia
ArcaniA: The Complete Tale

BTA
Battle Worlds: Kronos (PS4)
Destroy All Humans! (PS4)
Legend of Kay Anniversary (PS3, PS4)
Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS4)

$15
MX vs. ATV Supercross (PS3)
Darksiders (PS3)
Darksiders II (PS3)
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore (PS4)
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition (PS4)
Darksiders Warmastered Edition (PS4)

NOTE: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.

NOTE 2: To redeem the key, you will need a PSN account that belongs to one of the following countries:

(US) United States
(CA) Canada
(MX) Mexico
(BR) Brazil
(CL) Chile
(AR) Argentina
(PE) Peru
(CO) Colombia
(PA) Panama
(CR) Costa Rica
(EC) Ecuador
(GT) Guatemala
(SV) El Salvador
(PY) Paraguay
(HN) Honduras
(BO) Bolivia
(UY) Uruguay
(NI) Nicaragua
Post edited April 04, 2017 by Grargar
Stooner: Double Fine - Amnesia Fortnight 2017

$1 or more:
4 winning prototypes

$5 or more:
Amnesia Fortnight 2012 and 2014 prototypes

$15 or more:
Costume Quest
Stacking
Hack 'n' Slash
Iron Brigade
Spacebase DF-9
Little Pink Best Buds prototype
ALL THE NOPE right here... bunch of scam artists...
AND a PlayStation bundle WITH REGION LOCKS... double FAIL!
Post edited April 04, 2017 by Bigs
Bigs: ALL THE NOPE right here... bunch of scam artists...
Yep.

Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation Bundle</span>

NOTE: A single key will be provided to redeem all the games in your bundle. You will not be able to add money to unlock additional content after your initial purchase.
Beware the region-locks too..
https://support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004109267-Humble-THQ-Nordic-Playstation-Bundle-System-requirements

This week is just amazing.
Post edited April 04, 2017 by Stooner
Stooner: Double Fine - Amnesia Fortnight 2017

$1 or more:
4 winning prototypes
Usually there are some interesting pitches but this batch isn't very good at all. Regardless, the problem is that the best, most workable pitches usually never win because the fans pick ones that are either clearly beyond Double Fine's ability to deliver (e.g., Space Base), or they pick something that's too unfocused to work as the game the fans imagine it to be.

I don't even know what I'd pick out of these. Iron Legion, maybe...? I like food games, so maybe Darwin's Dinner or The Gods Must Be Hungry. Symphonic Strife could be interesting.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The]https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle]<span class="bold">The Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation
NOTE 2: To redeem the key, you will need a PSN account that belongs to one of the following countries:

(US) United States
(CA) Canada
(MX) Mexico
(BR) Brazil
(CL) Chile
(AR) Argentina
(PE) Peru
(CO) Colombia
(PA) Panama
(CR) Costa Rica
(EC) Ecuador
(GT) Guatemala
(SV) El Salvador
(PY) Paraguay
(HN) Honduras
(BO) Bolivia
(UY) Uruguay
(NI) Nicaragua
Most American thing of 2017.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The]https://www.humblebundle.com/thq-nordic-playstation-bundle]<span class="bold">The Humble THQ Nordic PlayStation

(US) United States
(CA) Canada
(MX) Mexico
(BR) Brazil
(CL) Chile
(AR) Argentina
(PE) Peru
(CO) Colombia
(PA) Panama
(CR) Costa Rica
(EC) Ecuador
(GT) Guatemala
(SV) El Salvador
(PY) Paraguay
(HN) Honduras
(BO) Bolivia
(UY) Uruguay
(NI) Nicaragua
amrit9037: Most American thing of 2017.
Yeah, what a disappointment. I was interested in like, half of those. Would probably have picked up the highest tier, if it weren't for stupid region locks.
Post edited April 05, 2017 by WildHobgoblin
amrit9037: Most American thing of 2017.
WildHobgoblin: Yeah, what a disappointment. I was interested in like, half of those. Would probably have picked up the highest tier, if it weren't for stupid region locks.
Some people are saying that you can make an account on American server and redeem the code anywhere.
Also you can have multiple accounts on multiple servers to download games.
I don't have 1$ or PS4 but if you have those you can gamble 1$ on it.
It's worth trying if it has your favorites.
WildHobgoblin: Yeah, what a disappointment. I was interested in like, half of those. Would probably have picked up the highest tier, if it weren't for stupid region locks.
You can create a US PSN account and redeem the code there. See some more info below:
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-discussion/217890-guide-how-add-different-region-account-your-ps4.html
The Indie Rocket Bundle of Steam games

"

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Project Tarvotan (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Hardnoid (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Skull Rush (STEAM)

$1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Rocket Riot (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Janken Cards (STEAM)
Cemetery Warrior 3 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Killer Elite – Time to Die (STEAM)
Dämmerlicht (STEAM)
Melter Man (STEAM)
Planetoid (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Zombie Ballz (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Nary (STEAM) + Trading Cards

"
amrit9037: Some people are saying that you can make an account on American server and redeem the code anywhere.
I don't have PS4 but I know of someone who has three working region accounts - Japan, US and Europe. Seems come quite handy with sales.
Not sure what Sony thinks of that, but the fellow's had that thing going on for a few years already :P

aside from that - are we getting an Easter sale? ;)
Post edited April 05, 2017 by superstande
amrit9037: Some people are saying that you can make an account on American server and redeem the code anywhere.
Grargar: You can create a US PSN account and redeem the code there. See some more info below:
http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/ps4-discussion/217890-guide-how-add-different-region-account-your-ps4.html
Thanks for the tip! Might be worth a try... From what I understand, you'll get one key (to redeem all) and can't change the amount you paid afterwards, so I guess it'll be all or nothing for me ;)
The only thing I wonder about is the "activate this system as your primary PS4", since I've done that already with my non-fake account. Not sure if doing so now with a fake account will lead to problems, but I assume I can google up on this particular issue.
WildHobgoblin: The only thing I wonder about is the "activate this system as your primary PS4", since I've done that already with my non-fake account. Not sure if doing so now with a fake account will lead to problems, but I assume I can google up on this particular issue.
No problems at all, i have both my american account as my original one activated in the same console.
Ryse: Son of Rome is 3 euros on Bundlestars for 24 hours. I wonder what are the chances of it coming here? Still 3 euros is a sweet price.