It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gixgox: Android???
Anime >.>
BenKii: Check the Gog homepage. The Spring sale has started!
Never heard of it. Is it any good?
BenKii: Check the Gog homepage. The Spring sale has started!
bler144: Never heard of it. Is it any good?
Homepage is okay, more of a clicker game for those that like them sort of things.
It has some DRM issues though.
You can download Homepage, but it will only ever update if you log in to the site whilst you're online.
bler144: Never heard of it. Is it any good?
fishbaits: Homepage is okay, more of a clicker game for those that like them sort of things.
You can download Homepage, but it will only ever update if you log in to the site whilst you're online.
Seems a bit p2w. You can apparently spend a lot of time in GoG Homepage and slowly accumulate free games, but most people just don't have that kind of time.

To advance quickly you're definitely going to have to lay out some money.
fishbaits: Homepage is okay, more of a clicker game for those that like them sort of things.
bler144: Seems a bit p2w. You can apparently spend a lot of time in GoG Homepage and slowly accumulate free games, but most people just don't have that kind of time.

To advance quickly you're definitely going to have to lay out some money.
That is why they removed the xp rewards, an attempt to remove the p2w arguments, but it won't appease the masses as they're not...*giggle* daft enough....*cackle* to fall for that.
Indiegala Demon's Dash Bundle of Steam games

" $1.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 8 STEAM GAMES:

Townsmen (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Devils & Demons (STEAM)
Dub Dash (STEAM)
Arson & Plunder: Unleashed (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Trapped Dead: Lockdown (STEAM)
Grotesque Tactics 2: Dungeons & Donuts (STEAM)
Skilltree Saga (STEAM)
Race.a.bit (STEAM) + Trading Cards"
<span class="bold">Humble Jumbo Bundle 8</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Valhalla Hills (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
Legends of Eisenwald (DRM-Free/Steam)
The Journey Down 1+2 Bundle (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide (Steam-only)
Jotun (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
Turmoil + Soundtrack (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
More games next week

$10
Verdun (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Post edited March 07, 2017 by Grargar
Dagum.

$1 for DRM-free versions of Valhalla Hills and Legends of Eisenwald? How can GOG ever compete?

[EDIT] Bought the BTA for $5.51, and also got Jotun (on sale for $5 on GOG today) and Turmoil PLUS whatever they might add next week PLUS if any of these games ever show up on Connect I can get those too.

Good grief, GOG. Good grief.
Post edited March 07, 2017 by yogsloth
Nice to see how many DRM-free installers are in this Humble Bundle! That BTA tier looks pretty cool - I may just stick with the $1 tier for now, but I am leaning towards upgrading...

(Gah, but this is also a pretty good price for Verdun, which I want to try out? Aaaargh, my wallet...)
I grabbed the BTA tier for a whopping $5.52 although i'm not sure if i want Valhalla Hills and Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide - somebody shoot me please! :D
yogsloth: Dagum.
You look familiar...

where where were

Oh wait, I know how I know you - I watched the first episode of Game of Thrones the other day and there was a big guy who looks just like you!
Gamersgate has Traffic Manager for 2€ (-90%), DRM-free.

Since when does one need a verified account (= with mobile number) to be able to pay with bluecoins?
bler144: Oh wait, I know how I know you - I watched the first episode of Game of Thrones the other day and there was a big guy who looks just like you!
Entirely coincidence, sadly. I have not, repeat, have not, #@$%ed Danny hot-hooters.
Grargar: Valhalla Hills (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
Legends of Eisenwald (DRM-Free/Steam)
The Journey Down 1+2 Bundle (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Nice, might pick this up to finally get Legends of Eisenwald, despite it not being complete. The bundle will take into account if you own the base game at least so that's a pro.
What base game do you mean?