It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: Upgraded my reaction to Happy. I haven't decided what to do about next month - I bought the Freedom bundle.
For anyone on the fence, you shouldn't have too much trouble trading The Witness from what I'm seeing so far - but like all the HB Monthly's now, it's a gamble as to the rest of the package.
wanderer_27: Humble Monthly
Looks like it was a good thing I didn't bother with March's offer. I ultimately decided against it because I have some of the older TW games on Steam that I've never really bothered to play, so it was very likely the same would happen with this one.

As for having The Witness as their premium game, it seems a bit counter-intuitive as a choice, seeing how it was in the recent Freedom Bundle that I suspect many typical buyers picked up. As for me, I already got it on GOG so that will be a definite "no" for me for next month, too.
Post edited March 04, 2017 by mistermumbles
wanderer_27: Humble Monthly
mistermumbles: Looks like it was a good thing I didn't bother with March's offer. I ultimately decided against it because I have some of the older TW games on Steam that I've never really bothered to play, so it was very likely the same would happen with this one.

As for having The Witness as their premium game, it seems a bit counter-intuitive as a choice, seeing how it was in the recent Freedom Bundle that I suspect many typical buyers picked up. As for me, I already got it on GOG so that will be a definite "no" for me for next month, too.
Well, I grabbed a copy in the Freedom Bundle and select the DRM Free version, but was looking to snag a Steam Key as well (this one is either/or).
Even though it was bundled, it's still commanding a pretty high price in trade land - that's why I think it should move fairly easily if you're just looking to trade it.
Value may be so high still because of the either/or choice on the game from the bundle.
Seems like Humble Monthly is finally running out of good titles to bundle ... But The Witness for $12 is a new historical low; worth considering a buy just for that single game, even if the rest turns out to be as lame as this month's selection.
Bundlestars Star Deal for Evoland for 1€

In addition you can get Evoland 2 in this bundle along with

A blind legend
ABRACA
Crazy Pixel Streaker
Raptor: Call of The Shadows - 2015 Edition
Stay Dead Evolution
The Grandfather
Wickland

for another 1,69 €

Both deals are running out in about 5 hours!

Edit: In case somebody is interested: Evoland 1 and 2 can both be played without Steam after the download.
Post edited March 04, 2017 by MarkoH01
Leroux: Seems like Humble Monthly is finally running out of good titles to bundle ... But The Witness for $12 is a new historical low; worth considering a buy just for that single game, even if the rest turns out to be as lame as this month's selection.
My impression from teh last few offerings is that they are shifting heaviyl towards "the one game people would pay $12 for + some goddies". 88% off on 'some random stuff' just does not cut it, on its own, for most people,
I guess.
Leroux: Seems like Humble Monthly is finally running out of good titles to bundle ... But The Witness for $12 is a new historical low; worth considering a buy just for that single game, even if the rest turns out to be as lame as this month's selection.
dyscode: My impression from teh last few offerings is that they are shifting heaviyl towards "the one game people would pay $12 for + some goddies". 88% off on 'some random stuff' just does not cut it, on its own, for most people,
I guess.
On top of that I started getting skeptical of the future once they started their 1 year plan. Once they hook in enough people they can drop the ball for a while and just throw in a good bundle now and then when a large number of people's plans are coming up to entice them back in. It's pretty common for things like this to start off bright and successful and then trail off later down the line.
I don't know, I can think of quite a few they could do :

The Universim
System Shock
No Man's Sky - yeah, I know
Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Dying Light
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Kerbal Space Program
Offworld Trading Company
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Stellaris
Master of Orion
Obduction
War for the Overworld

And quite a few more
Post edited March 04, 2017 by wanderer_27
Pheace: On top of that I started getting skeptical of the future once they started their 1 year plan. Once they hook in enough people they can drop the ball for a while and just throw in a good bundle now and then when a large number of people's plans are coming up to entice them back in. It's pretty common for things like this to start off bright and successful and then trail off later down the line.
I'm mostly subscribed, but go month to month. Some of the bundles are excellent. I felt like last months might've been my favorite. I mean Xcom2, Ryse, Abzu, Steamworld Heist, Ohklos, and Project Highrise are all games I can see myself enjoying playing. I was slightly disappointed with March, because with the exception of WarHammer I wasn't all that excited about it, but upon inspection Space Run Galaxy looks cool, and I can see myself liking PolyBridge once I saw what it was. (I liked the Bridge-It game quite a bit, and it looks something like that).

Plus, I think in general we're starting to see some price inflation in games, so the sale prices are going to be a bit higher now, and bundle prices be higher or offer less compelling bundles. I think alot of studios have been struggling, and have had to change pricing a bit to stay in business.
wanderer_27: I don't know, I can think of quite a few they could do :
I could list many more that I would like to see, but that's just wishful thinking. I didn't mean to say that there are no good titles anymore that could be bundled in theory, just that Humble apparently doesn't have that many of them to offer. (Because they'd need the consent of the publishers, of course. I doubt we'd ever see something like Skyrim in a Humble Monthly.)
Post edited March 05, 2017 by Leroux
wanderer_27: I don't know, I can think of quite a few they could do :

The Universim
System Shock
No Man's Sky - yeah, I know
Sid Meier's Civilization VI
Dying Light
Torment: Tides of Numenera
Kerbal Space Program
Offworld Trading Company
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Stellaris
Master of Orion
Obduction
War for the Overworld

And quite a few more
kerbel would draw me back.
dyscode: My impression from teh last few offerings is that they are shifting heaviyl towards "the one game people would pay $12 for + some goddies". 88% off on 'some random stuff' just does not cut it, on its own, for most people,
I guess.
This month's bundle was 'ok' but last month had a couple of really nice titles including Xcom 2. In fact I'd argue that there hasn't been a 'bad' bundle yet, almost everything has never been a duplicate for me and this is coming from someone that has a 700+ game library on Steam. It's well worth the $12, there is no other bundle that comes close to it.

To illustrate my point:

Last month highlights was Xcom 2, Ryse, Abzu and Steamworld Heist
January - Warhammer Vermintide, Project Cars and Trails in the Sky
December - Dragon's Dogma, Mordheim, Hacknet

The thing I like about the monthly bundle is it is very rare you will get titles in there that have been bundled before.
Post edited March 05, 2017 by synfresh
my ideal bundle
Super Hot
Hyper Light Drifter CE
Even the ocean
That dragon Cancer
Valley
Axiom Verge

I am weirdly less inclined to get a bundle if it has a game like Civ 6 or Kerbal figuring it's the ONE game that will be decent where as if there are smaller games they may put more in that are equally awesome :-)
Check the Gog homepage. The Spring sale has started!
Indiegala The Rockin' Android 2 Bundle of Steam games

"
$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 STEAM GAMES:

Gundemonium Recollection (STEAM)
SUGURI (STEAM)
Hitogata Happa (STEAM)
Acceleration of SUGURI X-Edition HD (STEAM)
GundeadliGne (STEAM)
Angel Express [Tokkyu Tenshi] (STEAM) + Trading Cards
cloudphobia (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Diadra Empty (STEAM)
Bunny Must Die! Chelsea and the 7 Devils (STEAM)
+"
Android???
Post edited March 06, 2017 by gixgox