It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indiegala Hump Day Steam Bundle #34 - 10 smashing Steam games
$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Super Flippin' Phones (STEAM)
Quatros Origins (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Wrack (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Ziggy's Chase (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Gryphon Knight Epic (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Axes and Acres (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Grab the Bottle (STEAM)
The Deep Paths: Labyrinth Of Andokost (STEAM)
Putrefaction 2: Void Walker (STEAM)
Tachyon Project (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Grargar: <span class="bold">Bundle Stars Microids Mega Bundle</span>

Pay €1.09 for:
Darkstone
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Syberia
Monument Builders - Alcatraz
Moto Racer Collection
Hospital Manager
Iron Storm

Pay €3.99 for:
Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague
Dracula: The Resurrection
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Return to Mysterious Island
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Return to Mysterious Island 2
Sinking Island
The Bluecoats: North vs South
Still Life
eXperience 112

Pay €5.69 for:
Still Life 2
Bet On Soldier
Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village
Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold
Dream Chamber
Subject 13
Syberia II
Great bundle, I have most of them already

Can someone find the thread of the guy asking for point and click recomendations and send him this link. I can't find it.
supplementscene: Great bundle, I have most of them already

Can someone find the thread of the guy asking for point and click recomendations and send him this link. I can't find it.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_point_and_click_games_suggestions

Now, you tell him.
supplementscene: Great bundle, I have most of them already

Grargar: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/looking_for_point_and_click_games_suggestions

Now, you tell him.
Thanks, dropped him a pm, how do you locate threads on here? The search doesn't organise by date for me.
supplementscene: Thanks, dropped him a pm, how do you locate threads on here? The search doesn't organise by date for me.
Either you remember them or hope that the fickle search engine gods are on your side.
Saw this off IGN $3.19 is a GREAT price for mad max but never heard of the site any idea if it is good or anything?
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mad-max-pc?mw_aref=ziffdavis&amp;a_bid=672b3ae1&amp;chan=IGN&amp;data1=0208ignddmadmax
cecil: Saw this off IGN $3.19 is a GREAT price for mad max but never heard of the site any idea if it is good or anything?
http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/mad-max-pc?mw_aref=ziffdavis&amp;a_bid=672b3ae1&amp;chan=IGN&amp;data1=0208ignddmadmax
Looking around a bit, you see a lot of "Yes, it's 100% legit. I bought from them for months with no issues". However, I get the feeling they're just like G2A and would avoid them. But that's my personal take on it.
cecil: Saw this off IGN $3.19 is a GREAT price for mad max but never heard of the site any idea if it is good or anything?
GR00T: Looking around a bit, you see a lot of "Yes, it's 100% legit. I bought from them for months with no issues". However, I get the feeling they're just like G2A and would avoid them. But that's my personal take on it.
thanks for the feedback I sensed it might be too good a deal... :-(
Keyradar.com classifies them as unauthorized key reseller... So, yeah, probably a good idea to avoid buying games there unless you don't mind getting a cdkey that "fell off the truck" somewhere ;)
WildHobgoblin: ...
Keyradar.com classifies them as unauthorized key reseller... So, yeah, probably a good idea to avoid buying games there unless you don't mind getting a cdkey that "fell off the truck" somewhere ;)
Thanks for Key Radar - haven't seen that before.
Sega is doing another "Make War Not Love" promo. Last time they did this they gave away quite a few games for free.

Link

Copy and pasted from the site after registering:

What is Make War Not Love?

Make War Not Love is an annual celebration of all our great strategy games and studios, it’s an opportunity to have some fun and a chance to foster a bit of friendly rivalry amongst ourselves and our great communities!

How do I get involved?

All you need to do is register, pick your faction and then tune in to watch your faction leader take part in various challenges in an attempt to earn points every day to unlock free content for all loyal faction followers.

What are the prizes?

Every day we will award the winning faction with some great DLC for each of the involved titles alongside a SEGA digital title. At the end of the event the overall winning faction will be awarded new digital content for their title.

Great promotions and discounts

As part of MWNL we like to try and make our whole strategy catalogue as easy for anyone to jump in and try as possible. Once the full event kicks off on the 16th Feb, all the titles involved and a wide selection of their associated franchises, are offered at great discounts over on Steam – so there’s never been a better time to try them all out!
Post edited February 09, 2017 by BenKii
WildHobgoblin: Keyradar.com classifies them as unauthorized key reseller... So, yeah, probably a good idea to avoid buying games there unless you don't mind getting a cdkey that "fell off the truck" somewhere ;)
I'd have hoped IGN would do a little vetting of stuff but guess not glad I asked at least BS or Steam will have dirt cheap given enough time :-)
BenKii: Sega is doing another "Make War Not Love" promo. Last time they did this they gave away quite a few games for free.

Link

Copy and pasted from the site after registering:

What is Make War Not Love?

Make War Not Love is an annual celebration of all our great strategy games and studios, it’s an opportunity to have some fun and a chance to foster a bit of friendly rivalry amongst ourselves and our great communities!

How do I get involved?

All you need to do is register, pick your faction and then tune in to watch your faction leader take part in various challenges in an attempt to earn points every day to unlock free content for all loyal faction followers.

What are the prizes?

Every day we will award the winning faction with some great DLC for each of the involved titles alongside a SEGA digital title. At the end of the event the overall winning faction will be awarded new digital content for their title.

Great promotions and discounts

As part of MWNL we like to try and make our whole strategy catalogue as easy for anyone to jump in and try as possible. Once the full event kicks off on the 16th Feb, all the titles involved and a wide selection of their associated franchises, are offered at great discounts over on Steam – so there’s never been a better time to try them all out!
Erm.....

"THIS PROMOTION IS FOR EXISTING OWNERS OF TOTAL WAR: ATTILA, DAWN OF WAR II AND COMPANY OF HEROES 2. THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION OR TO WIN ANY PRIZE."

"(2) Eligibility In order to be eligible for the Promotion, you must:

be a legal owner of either of the following games: Total War™: Attila, Dawn of War™ 2 or Company of Heroes™ 2 (the “Games” and each one is individually a “Game”); and
access the Games using a Steam™ account."

http://www.sega.com/mwnlcompetitionterms
fishbaits: Erm.....

"THIS PROMOTION IS FOR EXISTING OWNERS OF TOTAL WAR: ATTILA, DAWN OF WAR II AND COMPANY OF HEROES 2. THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION OR TO WIN ANY PRIZE."

"(2) Eligibility In order to be eligible for the Promotion, you must:

be a legal owner of either of the following games: Total War™: Attila, Dawn of War™ 2 or Company of Heroes™ 2 (the “Games” and each one is individually a “Game”); and
access the Games using a Steam™ account."

http://www.sega.com/mwnlcompetitionterms
...some great DLC for each of the involved titles alongside a SEGA digital title...
The way I understand it a new SEGA game will be given to everyone from the winning faction of the day.
WildHobgoblin: Keyradar.com classifies them as unauthorized key reseller... So, yeah, probably a good idea to avoid buying games there unless you don't mind getting a cdkey that "fell off the truck" somewhere ;)
cecil: I'd have hoped IGN would do a little vetting of stuff but guess not glad I asked at least BS or Steam will have dirt cheap given enough time :-)
Yeah, I checked the pricing a bit after reading your initial post, looks like it was 5 bucks on BS only a week ago... So, I hope you won't have to wait for long ;)