It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

murcielago: Interesting 1C rpg bundle in Groupees:

Death to Spies: Gold (includes Death to Spies 1 and Death to Spies 2)
Planet Alcatraz
Konung 2
Konung 3
Dawn of Magic 2
A.I.M.2 Clan Wars.

Does anybody know if these games are playable without the steam client?
supplementscene: Looks like a tastey little bundle
IMHO, if you don't mind Steam, It worths the price only for the Death to spies games (I have them in GOG and finished the first one). Looking closer to the bundle, the Konung games seem interesting, maybe Planet Alcatraz too, but I couldn't say the same about the last two
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Steam-only)
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (DRM-Free+Steam)
Pony Island (DRM-Free+Steam, also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (DRM-Free+Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
DEADBOLT (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
More games next week

$10
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action (DRM-Free+Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
N++ (Steam-only, also for Mac)
Anyone have any predictions on the additions to this bundle? I found it kind of fun to think about - browsing all of the most popular indie games on steam.

My wishlist hopes for:
Stardew Valley (possible, it was in a monthly bundle already)
Factorio
Undertale
hummer010: Anyone have any predictions on the additions to this bundle? I found it kind of fun to think about - browsing all of the most popular indie games on steam.

My wishlist hopes for:
Factorio
Undertale
My impression from the last bundles was that the additions were weak, nothing really extraordinary. All your wished games are kind of top-notch, something that could be a main seller for a bundle and I would expect to be in the first round in the upper tiers . So yeah, my expectations are low. That does not mean that we will get some really bad games, but also nothing that let me buy the bundle because of the additions.

Edit: Btw, I already bought the bundle because of Valhalla and Pony Island. So good additions would be really welcomed ;-)
Post edited January 16, 2017 by DukeNukemForever
supplementscene: Looks like a tastey little bundle
murcielago: IMHO, if you don't mind Steam, It worths the price only for the Death to spies games (I have them in GOG and finished the first one). Looking closer to the bundle, the Konung games seem interesting, maybe Planet Alcatraz too, but I couldn't say the same about the last two
The death to spies games caught my eye the most. What did you think of it? I also thought the Konung games looked interesting. There's bound to be weak links in any bundle.

Why do people dislike steam? I only came here for the old games steam doesn't have. I'm not even sure what DRM imvolves, I mean I know what the abbreviation means.

The only downside of these sites is whenever I've ordered from bundlestars or indiegala, I've had my debit card blocked.
supplement, I keep a PayPal account handy for cases where my debit card blocks the transaction. I just set it to pull the money from the card.
hummer010: My wishlist hopes for:
Factorio
Undertale
I don't think that any of those three are BTA material quite yet. If they were to be added, I would expect them to take a spot in the top tier.

I predict bundlepeats.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by Grargar
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Phoenix Force</span> (Windows-only). Pay $0.5 for a DRM-Free download and a Steam key or BTA to also get a gift copy.
hummer010: My wishlist hopes for:
Factorio
Undertale
Grargar: I don't think that any of those three are BTA material quite yet. If they were to be added, I would expect them to take a spot in the top tier.

I predict bundlepeats.
as soon as humble had a sale going I assumed it was going to be bad additions... only games I wanted was N++and DOTT and I was gifted DOTT so I'll wait out the one game I kinda want... may spend $1 pony island but TBH it just looks odd and not that great...
Splatter is only 49 cents on Steam right now.

Kind of a Hotline Miami clone with zombies. Not great, but not bad for 49 cents. :P
tinyE: Splatter is only 49 cents on Steam right now.

Kind of a Hotline Miami clone with zombies. Not great, but not bad for 49 cents. :P
I really don't like Hotline but this game looks way more fun thanks :-)
tinyE: Splatter is only 49 cents on Steam right now.

cecil: I really don't like Hotline but this game looks way more fun thanks :-)
It only really looks like Hotline. Plays a little closer to Take No Prisoners.
DreadOut is 90% off ($1.49) on Humble Store right now. I believe this is the lowest price it has historically.
cecil: I really don't like Hotline but this game looks way more fun thanks :-)
tinyE: It only really looks like Hotline. Plays a little closer to Take No Prisoners.
I don't hate hotline for being gory but for being so hard it's not fun...
Catshade: DreadOut is 90% off ($1.49) on Humble Store right now. I believe this is the lowest price it has historically.
It probably is. But it also still is buggy (high res textures won't load when loading a savegame) and the devs don't fix anything after months of reminding. Won't buy from them anything again.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by MarkoH01
<span class="bold">The Humble Bundle's: Best of 2016</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys and Humble Monthly coupon)
Else Heart.Break() (DRM-Free+Steam, also for Mac and Linux) + Soundtrack
Evoland 2 (DRM-Free+Steam, also for Mac) + Soundtrack
Victor Vran (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)

BTA (Steam-only)
Rust (Early Access) (Also for Mac and Linux)
Shadowrun: Hong Kong – Extended Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)
Stronghold Crusader 2 (Windows-only)

$10
Homeworld Remastered Collection (Steam-only, also for Mac)

Also, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">The Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle</span>:

Bit Blaster XL (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Refunct (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Post edited January 17, 2017 by Grargar