It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: The function to filter different genres is on the front side of the store. By using the browse fuction next to it you can also filter the platform and if the game should be DRM-free. After filtering you can use the sort fuction for discount or alphabetical or price.
WildHobgoblin: I see... In that case, sorry for the stupid question.
I used browse, and the genre tab offering a staggering single option ("all") threw me off a little. I don't see an option to sort by price, though (only highest discount), but I think I'll manage from here on out ;)
Thanks!
Same probIem here. I Contacted the support team few days ago, but I still haven’t received a response.
Attachments:
Post edited January 14, 2017 by NewUser__198444
Yeah, they (Humble Bundle) changed the Store functionality about a week ago.

I was going to post a blurb here and to their Tech support complaining about it, but it's just more trouble than it's worth anymore - another case of change just for changes sake /smh

If it aint broke, don't fix it ! ! !
Post edited January 14, 2017 by wanderer_27
MarkoH01: The function to filter different genres is on the front side of the store. By using the browse fuction next to it you can also filter the platform and if the game should be DRM-free. After filtering you can use the sort fuction for discount or alphabetical or price.
I used browse, and the genre tab offering a staggering single option ("all") threw me off a little. I don't see an option to sort by price, though (only highest discount), but I think I'll manage from here on out ;)
Thanks!
Hi, for searching by genre in humble store you have to click to genre (option left to browse) and select it first; then you have the same filter as the browse section, but just for whe genre you want. ;)
Thanks!
Logtck: Hi, for searching by genre in humble store you have to click to genre (option left to browse) and select it first; then you have the same filter as the browse section, but just for whe genre you want. ;)
Exactly that is the way it works now. Maybe they shouldn't have changed this since it seems to lead to confusion.

Thanks!
Sorry for additional confusion I might have caused. Sorting for price really is not possible (although I thought it was) so please stop searching for it.
Post edited January 14, 2017 by MarkoH01
Spotted some cool deals on Humble Store in their Winter Sale:

Brigador for €9.49, which is the lowest I've ever seen it DRM-free, there's even a DRM-free Deluxe edition with extra stuff.

Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece for €7.49, DRM-free.
It doesn't have a big publisher behind it, which shows, but it's really well-made for an Indie game of this scope.
I dare even say I like this franchise more than the Total War games. They feel more unique, with more personality.

Not on offer DRM-free, but still to my liking, is Grand Ages: Medieval for just €4.50.
I enjoy most economic sims I come across and this is no exception; it's got a nice atmosphere with strategic yet relaxing gameplay. For me it's the perfect thing to rewind with after a long days' work.
Post edited January 14, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
Honestly I am not even interested in a free game if it has only 5.5/10 user rating (metacritic). They want me to make a account with them to spam me.
Ricky_Bobby: Not on offer DRM-free, but still to my liking, is Grand Ages: Medieval for just €4.50.
Personally I was pretty disappointed with this game, it feels neither a worthy Kalypso economy game nor a worthy Grand Ages game (not even same genre as Rome sadly)
Interesting 1C rpg bundle in Groupees:

Death to Spies: Gold (includes Death to Spies 1 and Death to Spies 2)
Planet Alcatraz
Konung 2
Konung 3
Dawn of Magic 2
A.I.M.2 Clan Wars.

Does anybody know if these games are playable without the steam client?
The Groupees The 50 - Reborn Bundle is now live!

For $0.50 Minimum You Get:
- [Game] Motorama (Steam, Windows)
- [Game] Agent Awesome (Steam, Windows, OSX)
- [Game] Energy Cycle (Steam, Windows, OSX, Linux)
- [Game] Project Tarvotan (Steam, Windows, OSX)
- [Game] Worlds Crisis Reborn (Itch, Windows)
- [Album] Animus II (by Killigrew)
- [Album] Emily OST (by James Bellamy & Paul Terry)

As per usual, the music is what redeems this bundle for me. They're rather nice to grab for just $0.50!
Pheace: Personally I was pretty disappointed with this game, it feels neither a worthy Kalypso economy game nor a worthy Grand Ages game (not even same genre as Rome sadly)
I have to agree with that. I think it is one of the worst games I have ever played in my life. Graphics are nice but everything else is really bad. Doesn't matter where your cities are, each region on the map has the exact same goods and resources, you barely have any influence on the game at all since trading is mostly automatic and I kind of doubt you can even lose because of that. Just make sure you have all goods available, set up a few trading routes and you have a nice screensaver. They could've done so much more with the game engine.
Ricky_Bobby: Not on offer DRM-free, but still to my liking, is Grand Ages: Medieval for just €4.50.
Pheace: Personally I was pretty disappointed with this game, it feels neither a worthy Kalypso economy game nor a worthy Grand Ages game (not even same genre as Rome sadly)
It's not a game I would buy at full-price, since it lacks the complexity of games like the Patrician or Offworld Trading Company, however to me €5 it's not a bad deal for what you'll be getting. Before buying the game I expected something on a similar level of complexity as a Tropico game, and I feel that is just what I got. So I did not experience the disappointment that most others seem to have experienced.
Edited.
murcielago: Interesting 1C rpg bundle in Groupees:

Planet Alcatraz
Konung 2
Konung 3
Dawn of Magic 2
A.I.M.2 Clan Wars.

I can only say that they aren't in the list.
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle of Steam games
$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Pandarama: The Lost Toys (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Doomed Kingdoms (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Smithy (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Isyium (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Magma Tsunami (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Hoplite (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Rest In Peace (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Planes, Bullets and Vodka (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Razortron 2000 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Button Tales (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Shapes of Gray (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Mankind Defender (STEAM)
murcielago: Interesting 1C rpg bundle in Groupees:

Planet Alcatraz
Konung 2
Konung 3
Dawn of Magic 2
A.I.M.2 Clan Wars.

Looks like a tastey little bundle