It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Bundle Stars Nemesis Bundle 2</span>

Tier 1 (€1.69)
Eldritch
Shadow Blade: Reload
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition
Lovely Planet Arcade

Tier 2 (€5.79)
Broken Sword Trilogy
THOTH
Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh
Chroma Squad
Hue
Snooker Nation Championship
Worms Clan Wars
We are the Dwarves

Tier 3 (€11.59)
FORCED SHOWDOWN

NOTE: Region-locked product. It will NOT activate in the following regions:

Afghanistan, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cuba, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Korea, Republic of, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Macao, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Sudan, Taiwan, Province of China, Thailand, Viet Nam.
got tier 2 and have some left over for trading or giving so was a good deal for me :-)
hummer010: Was there some sort of challenge for the online game retailers to cram as many sales into the last two months of the year as possible?
Not just this year but most years. Last year also had a Fall sale, Thanksgiving something, Winter sale, Holiday/XMas sale than top it off with a New Year sale.
hummer010: Was there some sort of challenge for the online game retailers to cram as many sales into the last two months of the year as possible?
Actually it is kinda like this in retail as well. Once it hits late January, the flow becomes much slower.
Painted_Doll: Are these worth the money ?

Far Cry 4 - Gold Edition £17.99
Far Cry Primal Digital Apex Edition £19.99
The Games, basically yes.
But the onlystory DLC for FC4 is Valley of the Yetis and Hurk Pack is just nice Weapons an mission to get them, if you are into that), so you need to check if you need the timed survival Modes that the rest of FC4-DLC are. Not worth the £8 surcharge , IMHO.

For Primal, the Apex Version is not worth it, IMHO.

I'd go with the normal Version of these otherwise great games and buying Yeti later when it cheap.

BTW: € prices are a few cents cheaper then £ right now.
Post edited December 22, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: The Games, basically yes.
But the onlystory DLC for FC4 is Valley of the Yetis and Hurk Pack is just nice Weapons an mission to get them, if you are into that), so you need to check if you need the timed survival Modes that the rest of FC4-DLC are. Not worth the £8 surcharge , IMHO.

For Primal, the Apex Version is not worth it, IMHO.

I'd go with the normal Version of these otherwise great games and buying Yeti later when it cheap.

BTW: € prices are a few cents cheaper then £ right now.
Thanks .
Winter is here... and so is The Winter Steam Sale and Origin Winter Sale. ;)
Painted_Doll: Thanks .
sorry for all the typos, was in hurry :)
BenKii: Winter is here... and so is The Winter Steam Sale and Origin Winter Sale. ;)
Nice, i just grabbed the Mass Effect 3 N7 Digital Deluxe Edition at Origin.

Will check the Steam sale as soon as i cann access the store again. :D
Didn't see this posted in this thread, so...

GRID free on Humble for the next couple days.

STEAM KEY

Key expires on Dec 31 (thanks, Wanderer27, for pointing this out).
Post edited December 22, 2016 by GR00T
BenKii: Winter is here... and so is The Winter Steam Sale and Origin Winter Sale. ;)
I realize it's going to take several hours for prices to update, but so far the discounts I'm seeing are pretty blah . . .

Hopefully the GOG sale tomorrow does a better job and has some good deals.
wanderer_27: I realize it's going to take several hours for prices to update, but so far the discounts I'm seeing are pretty blah . . .

Yea, the discounts seems worse than in the past, for example I remember that one year ago I was wondering if I want to get Black Flag for 4,99, well... this time it's 9.99 (and I don't think it will change because (I think) it was already like that on summer sale).
Now that Steam isn't offering daily & flash deals, there won't be lots of great discounts for popular titles. The bigger publishers were more willing to offer deep discounts for a day or less, but for a week or more..forget it.
wanderer_27: I realize it's going to take several hours for prices to update, but so far the discounts I'm seeing are pretty blah . . .

Trid: Yea, the discounts seems worse than in the past, for example I remember that one year ago I was wondering if I want to get Black Flag for 4,99, well... this time it's 9.99 (and I don't think it will change because (I think) it was already like that on summer sale).
Supposedly the lowest price for the game on Steam was $7,50 and it's been that several times this year, including the Summer sale. I imagine you saw it for that price elsewhere.
Dishonored 2 is on sale now for 33% off.

I think I know how I will spend the next four days. :D

(Warning: Denuvo)
Post edited December 23, 2016 by Alaric.us
Pheace: Supposedly the lowest price for the game on Steam was $7,50 and it's been that several times this year, including the Summer sale. I imagine you saw it for that price elsewhere.
It was 4.99 euro (-75%) around 2015, and no... it was on steam, back then I picked different game for 4.99 euro.