It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: Sadly, If I pay 0.01$ I will be fined with 2$.
Happened with me once.
MarkoH01: If you want it I would gift it to you. Just say the word.
I appreciate the offer but it will be like begging.
Infact I can't buy anything outside my country thanks to my bloody bank.
MarkoH01: If you want it I would gift it to you. Just say the word.
amrit9037: I appreciate the offer but it will be like begging.
That was not the question. I asked if you are interested in the game - no begging involved because I offered it to you. Please don't let ME beg to gift you a 10ct gift :)
amrit9037: I appreciate the offer but it will be like begging.
MarkoH01: That was not the question. I asked if you are interested in the game - no begging involved because I offered it to you. Please don't let ME beg to gift you a 10ct gift :)
So you did gifted me that.
Thank you for gift.
MarkoH01: That was not the question. I asked if you are interested in the game - no begging involved because I offered it to you. Please don't let ME beg to gift you a 10ct gift :)
amrit9037: So you did gifted me that.
Thank you for gift.
You're very welcome.
mighty.ape.acct: Metamorphabet for 1 cent (USD) on Humble

It's a steam key and DRM-Free download (just checked)

Counter says special promo has 27 days to go (currently)

Oh and make sure to click the link given. If you pull it up by searching the store it's regular price
Also available on itch.io for 5 cents (USD).
amrit9037: So you did gifted me that.
Thank you for gift.
MarkoH01: You're very welcome.
It's a nice game.
If you have/get visited by kids/toddlers then it's the game that will keep them busy.
Also animation may look cheesy because it uses Adobe Air.
Which make it playable on old system aswell.
Attachments:
aswww'.jpg (40 Kb)
Makeup and Vanity Set Bundle on Groupees:

https://groupees.com/mavs

I didn't know anything about Makeup and Vanity till this bundle and I loved their music and bought the bundle instantly. For $10 minimum you also get the game, "Brigador" of which they made the soundtrack. The game also looks amazing and needs to be on GOG. It's a pity that it's Steam only on this bundle (however, the game's HB widget offers DRM-free version too if you're interested). If you want to see the game on GOG, please vote for it:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/brigador
Indiegala Hump Day Bundle #31 of Steam games
TIER 1: Pay $1 and get 3 Steam Games

Russian SuperHero (STEAM) +
Mirrored - Chapter 1 (STEAM) +
Pixel Gladiator (STEAM) +

TIER 2: Pay ONLY $2.99 and Get other 10 Steam Games!

Daily Chthonicle: Editor's Edition (STEAM) +
Fairies vs. Darklings: Arcane Edition (STEAM) +
VR Escape the space station (STEAM)
The Herbalist (STEAM) +
Captain Kaon (STEAM)
The Superfluous (STEAM) +
Weird Hero (STEAM) +
Accatone: Makeup and Vanity Set Bundle on Groupees:

I didn't know anything about Makeup and Vanity till this bundle and I loved their music and bought the bundle instantly. For $10 minimum you also get the game, "Brigador" of which they made the soundtrack. The game also looks amazing and needs to be on GOG. It's a pity that it's Steam only on this bundle (however, the game's HB widget offers DRM-free version too if you're interested). If you want to see the game on GOG, please vote for it:

I want to say no but... $10 Tier I might get since I want the game anyway ;-)
Pity is if I get the game and the OST then I still wouldn't have all the deluxe edition stuff since I'd miss the audiobook so what would do if you were me?
Post edited December 08, 2016 by cecil
cecil: I want to say no but... $10 Tier I might get since I want the game anyway ;-)
Pity is if I get the game and the OST then I still wouldn't have all the deluxe edition stuff since I'd miss the audiobook so what would do if you were me?
a) Purchase the bundle (if you want the 11 albums) and wait for the Winter sale to purchase the soundtrack+audiobook dlc (around $2~3 i think);

b) Purchase the Brigador+soundtrack+audiobock pack on sale for $11 during the Winter sale:

c) ???
Post edited December 08, 2016 by Cyraxpt
cecil: Also minmum $.20 since I got an error when I tried to pay the $.01
Impaler26: That's strange, i could buy it for 1 cent via PayPal without problems.
Yeah was working for me too at time posted
ie. 1 cent US (2 cents NZ)

But yes it is min. 10 cents now
cecil: I want to say no but... $10 Tier I might get since I want the game anyway ;-)
Cyraxpt: a) Purchase the bundle (if you want the 11 albums) and wait for the Winter sale to purchase the soundtrack+audiobook dlc (around $2~3 i think);

b) Purchase the Brigador+soundtrack+audiobock pack on sale for $11 during the Winter sale:

c) ???
but A will come with the OST so it makes the most sense and even if I need to pay $3 at some point down the road I have all the OST and albums DRM-Free
One Finger Death Punch for 49 cents at Bundlestars. Flash Deal. Not my type of game normally but Im thinking it over.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal
Accatone: Makeup and Vanity Set Bundle on Groupees:

Be aware that this bundle does not offer all the OST (at least not yet). The first bonus features Brigador OST Vol. 1 which will be unlocked soon. The second bonus is a mystery; it can contain Vol 2. or the audiobook, or none of them. I would say wait till the second bonus is unlocked (it will be probably unlocked tomorrow). There are still lots of Brigador games left (339) so I don't think you will miss this limited offer. If the bonus 2 does not offer OST or the audiobook, I would say wait for the winter/christmas sale and go for the deluxe version while it's on sale (either on HB widget or on Humble Bundle so that you can get them DRM-free).
Accatone: Be aware that this bundle does not offer all the OST (at least not yet). The first bonus features Brigador OST Vol. 1 which will be unlocked soon. The second bonus is a mystery; it can contain Vol 2. or the audiobook, or none of them. I would say wait till the second bonus is unlocked (it will be probably unlocked tomorrow). There are still lots of Brigador games left (339) so I don't think you will miss this limited offer. If the bonus 2 does not offer OST or the audiobook, I would say wait for the winter/christmas sale and go for the deluxe version while it's on sale (either on HB widget or on Humble Bundle so that you can get them DRM-free).
then only spend $5 for the MAVS albums themselves ;-)