It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PSN 2nd week sale for PS3, PS4, and PSVita consoles. Once again they've got some good prices on more classic PS1 titles.

Examples:
Wild Arms -- $3
Wild Arms 2 -- $3
Vagrant Story -- $3
Suikoden -- $3
Suikoden 2 -- $3
Parasite Eve -- $3
Dino Crisis 2 -- $3
Legend of Mana -- $3
Chrono Cross -- $3
Final Fantasy VII -- $3

[url=https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/10th-anniversary-sale-week-2/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSSTORE10SALELP/1?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=pscom&utm_campaign=pscom-UP1001-NPUB30786_00-SPECOPSTHELINE00&smcid=ps:spec-ops-the-line-ps3:up1001-npub30786_00-specopstheline00:ps-games-spec-ops-the-line-ps3.html]Link to Full Sale[/url]
Groupees has the <span class="bold">Return Strikes Back!</span> Bundle

$1.11 (preorder) for 7 games + 1 album + 1 other

"Play these games on your real Commodore C64 or use emulators like C64 Forever or VICE."
No new Humble Bundle this week. I guess they don't want to draw attention away from their birthday sale.
HB twitter:
No new main page bundle today, but we invite you to BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) instead at our Birthday Sale!
Shouldn't we rename this thread to "No deals thread"? :p
madth3: HB twitter:

No new main page bundle today, but we invite you to BYOB (Build Your Own Bundle) instead at our Birthday Sale!
madth3:
Looking at the BYOB's really makes me thankful that GOG gives us credit for previous purchase when they do bundles. I couldn't come up with three items to buy out of the Double Fine bundle without re-buying something (well, technically, I'd be re-buying anyways - I own them all, but I own Day of the Tentacle and Massive Chalice on steam, and are available DRM free).
Has this been posted yet?
https://www.indiegala.com/store/jumble

DeepSilver Bundle on Indiegala.
hummer010: Looking at the BYOB's really makes me thankful that GOG gives us credit for previous purchase when they do bundles. I couldn't come up with three items to buy out of the Double Fine bundle without re-buying something (well, technically, I'd be re-buying anyways - I own them all, but I own Day of the Tentacle and Massive Chalice on steam, and are available DRM free).
I make the same thought many times, but then I remember that there is the "Gog Connect" option.
Bundlestars CATastrophe Bundle

Tier 1 - Pay €1.09
Samudai
Shooting Stars!
Cat on a Diet
Pix the Cat

Tier 2 - Pay €3.39
The Purring Quest
Fort Meow
Beyond Eyes
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora
Nyan Cat: Lost In Space
MouseCraft

Tier 3 - Pay €11.29
Kittypocalypse - Ungoggled
I tried to scroll past, but...kitties! (Thanks for posting, btw)
Indiegala Hump Day Bundle #30 of Steam games

TIER 1 - Pay only $1 and get 3 Indie Games

Golden Swords (STEAM) +
Professor Nasty Time: The Stupidly Unfair Test Simulator 2016 (STEAM) +
Paper Train Traffic (STEAM) +

TIER 2 - Pay only $2.99 (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get the Entire Bundle of 10 Indie Games

Reflection of Mine (STEAM) +
Spinning Maze (STEAM)
Otem's Defiance (STEAM) +
Octave (STEAM) +
Apocalypse: Party's Over (STEAM) +
Smell Of Death (STEAM)
hack_me (STEAM) +
Indiegala Hump Day Bundle #30 of Steam games
Post edited November 17, 2016 by gixgox
Streamline (multiplayer, Twitch integration) is free on Steam until 12pm EST on Friday November 18! store.steampowered.com/news/25580
For those who don't worry about Steam / Always Online DRM Season 1 of Hitman is 50% off this weekend
Indiegala The Indie Zone Bundle of Steam games

TIER 1 - Pay only $1 and get 3 Indie Games

Ballistick (STEAM) +
Iron Commando - Koutetsu no Senshi (STEAM) +
Black Sand Drift (STEAM) +

TIER 2 - Pay only $2.49 (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get ALL the 12 Indie Games

O3DX (STEAM) +
Stories of Bethem: Full Moon (STEAM) +
The Gleam: VR Escape the Room (STEAM)
NEO-NOW! (STEAM)
Monsterland (STEAM)
Charm Tale Quest (STEAM)