It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Humble Monthly revealed:

Stardew Valley
Beyond Eyes
Kathy Rain
Styx: Master of Shadows
Oh, wow. I've never bought the Humble Monthly, but when reading Humble's last chance mail yesterday, I toyed with the thought for a few seconds, before thinking: "Nah, it's probably full of games I don't really want". But this one actually has four games straight from my wishlist. Damn. XD

Stardew Valley
Beyond Eyes
Kathy Rain
Leroux: Oh, wow. I've never bought the Humble Monthly, but when reading Humble's last chance mail yesterday, I toyed with the thought for a few seconds, before thinking: "Nah, it's probably full of games I don't really want". But this one actually has four games straight from my wishlist. Damn. XD
Don't know much about Beyond Eyes, but I just got a copy in a trade which I'll probably be flipping
PincushionMan: I do find it very interesting that Humble is going from a casual indie to a AAA hardcore gaming type game.
Not the first time, if i remember correctly there was a monthly bundle that had Mad Max in it.
PincushionMan: I do find it very interesting that Humble is going from a casual indie to a AAA hardcore gaming type game.
Cyraxpt: Not the first time, if i remember correctly there was a monthly bundle that had Mad Max in it.
Yeah, I got it from someone who did the HB Monthly before I bought into it.

This one was actually pretty decent, next month has me torn again because the Tax deal kicks in for me.
Post edited November 04, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Don't know much about Beyond Eyes, but I just got a copy in a trade which I'll probably be flipping
It didn't get many good reviews and ratings, common complaints are that it's short, frustratingly slow and boring. But I'm still somewhat curious about it.
wanderer_27: Don't know much about Beyond Eyes, but I just got a copy in a trade which I'll probably be flipping
Leroux: It didn't get many good reviews and ratings, common complaints are that it's short, frustratingly slow and boring. But I'm still somewhat curious about it.
Hmm, 77% positive on Steam - haven't had time to read any reviews yet.
Cyraxpt: Not the first time, if i remember correctly there was a monthly bundle that had Mad Max in it.
Very true; I forgot about that one.

Back OT:
[Humble Store] GUILTY GEAR Xrd -SIGN- $14.99 (or $13.50 with 10% off)
wanderer_27: Hmm, 77% positive on Steam - haven't had time to read any reviews yet.
Oh, ok. Maybe I was thinking about the metacritic rating then (60/100), or I just paid more attention to the negative reviews. My bad, sorry!

Stardew Valley
BROFORCE
Rebel Galaxy
Beyond Eyes
Kathy Rain
Pirate Pop Plus
Keyboard Sports

Next Month's main attraction:

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

EDIT:

Missed Keyboard Sports (DRM Free)
Well I would have gotten that if I had known it wouldn't have totally sucked but with SDV as the "draw" I was like NO... :-(
wanted from pile RG, broforce, KR, BE...
I think I have FOMO (Fear of Missing Out), so while I got a tax rebate last month, I spent most of it on a year-long subscription to Humble Monthly. Given that I haven't missed a month since inception, I might as well (and save a bit in the long term) and I might not be so flush in a few months time.
Stoked that Dragon's Dogma is next month's early unlock. :P
This month's games all appeal to me, so I'm happy with the haul, especially Stardew Vally, even if it is Steam only, and Styx, so that they can come off my Steam wishlist.
Post edited November 04, 2016 by Getcomposted
cecil: Next Month's main attraction:

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Frak, YES! $12 worth alone, whatever you get on top of it.
This may be a stupid question, but is there any way to know how much days has a discount on a game got left? Right now there is the Monstrous Fall Sale, and many games are part of a bundle, for which a countdown can be seen. e.g. promo/20161103_fall_sale_double_fine_bundle

For all bundles the time left is the same (until ~ November 13 22:00 GMT), which brings me to think if a game is on sale because of the Monstrous Fall Sale, it will be until that date. The problem is I can't seem to get if a spare game, e.g. To the Moon, is part of that sale (hence, discounted until 11/13) or on its own (and, as such, #% off until n unknown moment).
HisDudeness3008: This may be a stupid question, but is there any way to know how much days has a discount on a game got left? Right now there is the Monstrous Fall Sale, and many games are part of a bundle, for which a countdown can be seen. e.g. promo/20161103_fall_sale_double_fine_bundle

For all bundles the time left is the same (until ~ November 13 22:00 GMT), which brings me to think if a game is on sale because of the Monstrous Fall Sale, it will be until that date. The problem is I can't seem to get if a spare game, e.g. To the Moon, is part of that sale (hence, discounted until 11/13) or on its own (and, as such, #% off until n unknown moment).
Not a stupid question, more a serious lack of a feature here on GOG. You can't get that information on the game's shop page, you actually have to know which promo/sale the game is part of. But in this specific case, we are told that all games currently on offer will stay discounted until the end of the Monstrous Fall Sale.

Well, except for the new releases with a temporary 10% discount or similar, maybe. But To the Moon should be part of the sale. EDIT: Yup, it is, just found it in the sale's Adventures tab on the front page.

I think the only way to know for sure what sale a game is part of is to check the ads on the front page and the news articles.
Post edited November 05, 2016 by Leroux
HisDudeness3008: This may be a stupid question, but is there any way to know how much days has a discount on a game got left? Right now there is the Monstrous Fall Sale, and many games are part of a bundle, for which a countdown can be seen. e.g. promo/20161103_fall_sale_double_fine_bundle

If you just select one of the Bundle options to look at they have the timer there :)
triock: <span class="bold">Humble Day of the Devs 2016 Bundle</span>

$1
Lumino City
Broken Age
Titan Souls

BTA
Massive Chalice
Oxenfree
Grim Fandango Remastered

$9
Day of the Tentacle Remastered

All games DRM-Free + Steam
siulebuo: This same bundle is in Steam at -93% right now: http://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1910/. Also, it is one of those "complete your collection bundle", so you pay less if you have some of the games in the bundle. I bought it and paid 2.10€ for Day of the Tentacle and Titan Soul.
Sweet! Thanks for the info!