It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: as far as I can tell there is no BTA bonus.
There is now. If you pay more than $5.01, you'll get two whooping wallpapers.
high rated
<span class="bold">The Humble Gems Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Technobabylon
Odallus: The Dark Call
Chroma Squad (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Spaera Early Access (Steam-only)
Westerado: Double Barelled (Steam-only, also for Mac)
Assault Android Cactus (Also for Mac and Linux)

$12
Unbox (Steam-only)
Post edited October 25, 2016 by Grargar
Hm... I already have Chroma Squad but i guess i'll grab the $1 tier for Technobabylon and Odallus. :D
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Gems Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Technobabylon
This is pretty incredible for that tier with two of the games on my wishlist. Odallus is probably beyond me, but I'll give it a go.

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Technobabylon

BTA

$12
Unbox (Steam-only)
Hmm, I might pick the 1$ tier up for Technobabylon, not sure yet. I have zero interest in the other games.
Excellent tier $1 (and looking at your high price strategy, GOG)
Wow...im definitely in for a $1. I want all three of them. Very nice indeed...
Looks like a good bundle to me!
Looks good. Although not as many DRM-free games in the beat the average.. then again at < $4, it might be worth it.

Android Cactus... loved that game...

Plus MAYBE if GoG Connect does Chroma Squad and TechnoBabylon later I could get them transferred...

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Technobabylon

BTA

$12
Unbox (Steam-only)
I am amazed how HB manages to put the only games that interest me in the $1 tier, - every - single - time!
I love them for that!
Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator

It's weird, on the front page it's -10% but when you check the game it's -50%. I know it's nothing special but i was watching this video and it looks like a fun time waster, perhaps better vs players (not showed on the video). For 1€ why not?
Post edited October 26, 2016 by Cyraxpt
high rated
Resident Evil Revelations 2 episode 1 to 4 is only US$0.69 each (88% off) on Greenman Gaming. If you already have the first episode from Humble Capcom bundle a few months ago, you can essentially complete the main campaign mode for only US$2.07.
Post edited October 26, 2016 by Catshade
Catshade: Resident Evil Revelations 2 ... essentially complete the main campaign mode for only US$2.07.
For sensible this is an awesome bargain!

I am far too much of a Resident Evil Tragic to do this. I simply must have everything. So I will just sulk and mope around complaining that I need to pay another $15 for two DLC quests and a bunch of likely useless nickel and dime rubbish. Then not buy it anyway because I am too tight to do so knowing the obscene price disparity.

Then again, I can't Mope too much. Not when <i><span class="bold">Skyrim Special Edition</span></i> is now available for Pre-load! Skyrim Legendary owners get this for free, so go check your Steam library as it will already be there waiting for you.
Indiegala Hump Day Fury Bundle of Steam games
TIER 1 - Pay $1 and get 3 Games

Space Incident (STEAM) +
Khaba (STEAM)
Minimized (STEAM) +

TIER 2 - Pay $3.49 (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 Games

Kung Fury: Street Rage (STEAM)
She Wants Me Dead (STEAM)
Goo Saga - HD Edition (STEAM)
Cranium Conundrum (STEAM) +
Crystal Towers 2 XL (STEAM) +
The Atomy (STEAM)
SparkDimension (STEAM)
Catshade: Resident Evil Revelations 2 episode 1 to 4 is only US$0.69 each (88% off) on Greenman Gaming. If you already have the first episode from Humble Capcom bundle a few months ago, you can essentially complete the main campaign mode for only US$2.07.
I would grab these, but GG wants too much personal info for me to open an account with them . . .

Would be interested in trading for them if anyone has a GG account and is able to get them though.
Post edited October 26, 2016 by wanderer_27