It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HeDanny: With Shadow of Mordor down to a fiver, and now Mad Max for not a while lot more, all we need now is for Arkham Knight to follow suit and I rekon it will be time for Humble Warner Bros Bundle 2.

/me waits patiently...
dyscode: At Steam Xmas sale Arkham Knight / Premium will be def. down to 75%, maybe even 80%.
Seeing that Arkham Knight might not run that well on some rigs due to its technical issues, it would also be safer to buy it from Steam directly so that you can ask for a refund in case you're affected by it. If you buy a Steam key from other sellers and it doesn't run well on your PC, you're out of luck.
At GamersGate, there is another Jack Keane 1 &2 together for only 3€, Der Planer 5 (sorry, don't know English title) or a strange adventure about Keenedy's assassination for 2 Euro.
<span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 21</span>

$1 for

- Westport Independent
- _PRISM
- Sage Solitaire (Premium)

BTA for

- Ghosts of Memories
- Door Kickers
- more to be announced

$6 for

- Twofold Inc.
- Goat Simulator
The-Business: Jack Keane 1 &amp;2 together for only 3€
I like how the product's description is in German, but the game itself is only in English.
On the Humble Store there is Stanley Parable on sale... the weird part though is it's dRM free also... unless they misposted like they cometimes do...
GamersGate offers the complete Risen trilogy for 85% off (7.50 EUR here). Includes Risen, Risen 2 Gold, Risen 3 Complete Edition, as Steam keys.

Can't vouch for 2 and 3 being great games, all of these have been bundled before and are also available DRM-free on GOG. But if you have an interest in them and you don't mind Steam, I guess it's a good deal.
Post edited October 11, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: GamersGate offers the complete Risen trilogy for 85% off (7.50 EUR here). Includes Risen, Risen 2 Gold, Risen 3 Complete Edition, as Steam keys.

Can't vouch for 2 and 3 being great games, all of these have been bundled before and are also available DRM-free on GOG. But if you have an interest in them and you don't mind Steam, I guess it's a good deal.
Shit, I was about to say "Risen 3 isn't available on GOG yet" but I checked first to ensure it didn't sneak in without me noticing and it is indeed here. :) Either I didn't notice, or I knew and forgot since. I'm going to go with the first version because that one is more pleasant. :)

It's like $40,000,000 on GOG though so that Steam deal is looking compelling. :)
cecil: On the Humble Store there is Stanley Parable on sale... the weird part though is it's dRM free also... unless they misposted like they cometimes do...
They didn't. ^_^
cecil: On the Humble Store there is Stanley Parable on sale... the weird part though is it's dRM free also... unless they misposted like they cometimes do...
muntdefems: They didn't. ^_^
Nice review :-) I personally think Beginner's Guide is better then Stanley granted either sure beats Gone Home IMHO.
cecil: Nice review :-) I personally think Beginner's Guide is better then Stanley granted either sure beats Gone Home IMHO.
If I had to choose between the two (TSP vs TBG), I don't really know which one I'd pick. I think they are both excellent, but for different reasons. After further consideration I guess I'd go with Stanley: as a game it is more open and interactive, and Kevan Brighting is a much better narrator than David Wreden.

As per Gone Home, I own it but haven't played it yet. It may very well end up in my 'games completed in 2016' list, though. :)
No new Humble Bundle for this week.
Grargar: No new Humble Bundle for this week.
:-(
Is it just me or has the humble monthly killed off many weekly deals?
supplementscene: Is it just me or has the humble monthly killed off many weekly deals?
basically yes.
and many store deals. $12 a month for one "known" **** game and a gamble on if the others will be ones you actually want. Some months have been good but the "headline" games they pick seem to me to be the weakest of the lineups consistently...
supplementscene: Is it just me or has the humble monthly killed off many weekly deals?
cecil: basically yes.
and many store deals. $12 a month for one "known" **** game and a gamble on if the others will be ones you actually want. Some months have been good but the "headline" games they pick seem to me to be the weakest of the lineups consistently...
SOMA & Grim Dawn were good draws, the others not so much.

There were a few games I wanted from ones with real duds (MP) as the draw.