It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

RWarehall: ...
Any guide $9.99 or less including Witcher 3 and Skyrim.
mchack: Thanks, being the freebie grabbing hoarding man that I am, I got the Witcher 3 Complete eGuide with the intent of entombing it on my NAS and having a good feeling that whenever I should feel helpless in game and don't have internet (as if) I could look anything up in there.
Well not so much, I got the eguide redeemed no problem but they employ some kind of always online drm for their guides, as in you can only view them on their website there's no way to download them! :(

And another thing: I hate the way they force their ridiculous password regime on people. It's infuriating when web monkeys force their stupidity on customers.

They have NOT read their xkcd (936)
You can grab pdf guides for Borderlands 2 and Dead Island for free if that is your cup of tea.
mchack: as in you can only view them on their website there's no way to download them! :(
Yeah, that sucks, but I redeemed for Witcher 3 as well anyway.
BS: All Stars 7 Bundle

Grab 8 All Star Steam games for just $1.99 for the first 48 hours only!

Worth over $80, go on epic adventures, perform delicate surgeries, survive monster-filled worlds and more with the All Stars Bundle 7! But don't wait around - this bundle will only be $1.99 for the first 48 hours!

GRAB ALL STARS 7 BUNDLE
Chaos on Deponia
King Arthur's Gold
Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition
Skulls of the Shogun
Nether: Resurrected
It came from space, and ate our brains
Super 3D Noah's Ark
FlatOut
Post edited September 15, 2016 by gixgox
Groupees Build A Greenlight Bundle 49 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb49

$1.25 minimum for 8 games
<span class="bold">Bundlestars - Nemesis Bundle</span>

Tier 1 - Pay €1.59

Risen 3 - Titan Lords
Insurgency
Contagion
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered

Tier 2 - Pay €5.39

Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
The Ship: Remasted
Out of Reach
Deadfall Adventures
Toren
Dead In Bermuda
Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
The Masterplan

Tier 3 - Pay €8.19

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing III
Post edited September 16, 2016 by mchack
Indie Gala - The Indie Mogul Bundle - 11 Steam games!
Pay only $1 or more to get these Steam Games

Noir Syndrome (STEAM) +
Cubicle Quest (STEAM)
Erusal (STEAM)

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES

GunWorld 2 (STEAM) +
BADLAND: Game of the Year Deluxe Edition with the Game (STEAM) +
RX squad (STEAM) +
Football Mogul 15 (STEAM)
Football Mogul 2014 (STEAM)
Baseball Mogul 2015 (STEAM)
Baseball Mogul Diamond (STEAM)
Lovely Weather We're Having (STEAM)
mchack: <span class="bold">Bundlestars - Nemesis Bundle</span>

Tier 1 - Pay €1.59

Risen 3 - Titan Lords
Insurgency
Contagion

Tier 2 - Pay €5.39

Out of Reach
Deadfall Adventures
Toren
Dead In Bermuda
The Masterplan

Tier 3 - Pay €8.19

Hmm, I have The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing I from a humble bundle,
If I buy this (already want the second tier to get Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curs and The Masterplan
(might as well get Toren as well as I'm somewhat interested), so it would be 2.5$ to get TIAoVHIII in addition,
Where can I get The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II cheaply to get freely upgraded to the Final Cut?

Tier 1 - Pay €1.59

Risen 3 - Titan Lords
Insurgency
Contagion

Tier 2 - Pay €5.39

Out of Reach
Deadfall Adventures
Toren
Dead In Bermuda
The Masterplan

Tier 3 - Pay €8.19

BlackThorny: Hmm, I have The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing I from a humble bundle,
If I buy this (already want the second tier to get Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curs and The Masterplan
(might as well get Toren as well as I'm somewhat interested), so it would be 2.5$ to get TIAoVHIII in addition,
Where can I get The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II cheaply to get freely upgraded to the Final Cut?
Because it's been bundled previously, it should be easy to find someone willing to trade on Steam Trades for a pretty cheap item (or potentially some leftover bundle keys of your own, if you have any).
BlackThorny: Hmm, I have The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing I from a humble bundle,
expopower: Because it's been bundled previously, it should be easy to find someone willing to trade on Steam Trades for a pretty cheap item (or potentially some leftover bundle keys of your own, if you have any).
Thanks, I'll check :) Hey, here's something that Seems to be still available!
Will the free upgrade add a new title named Final Cut in addition to previous three, or replace these with a single Final Cut edition?
Edit: Also, suppose I somehow get a DRM-Free version on Humble (including the 3rd somehow), will having the 3 titles on Humble grant me access to Final Cut on Humble as well?
Post edited September 17, 2016 by BlackThorny
expopower: Because it's been bundled previously, it should be easy to find someone willing to trade on Steam Trades for a pretty cheap item (or potentially some leftover bundle keys of your own, if you have any).
BlackThorny: Thanks, I'll check :) Hey, here's something that Seems to be still available!
Will the free upgrade add a new title named Final Cut in addition to previous three, or replace these with a single Final Cut edition?
Edit: Also, suppose I somehow get a DRM-Free version on Humble (including the 3rd somehow), will having the 3 titles on Humble grant me access to Final Cut on Humble as well?
The upgrade is a new entry in your Steam library (it's a separate product); the individual versions still stick around. As far as I can tell, Humble Bundle doesn't have any equivalent promotion available - the only instructions listed are for Steam (and GOG, though that's not available anymore).

Tier 2 - Pay €5.39

Toren
Unfortunately I only interested with Toren any thought for Toren? it's remind me Shadow of Collosus and Titan Soul, Other than that it's quite nice bundle for someone who missed the other games from various old bundle.
thk47: Unfortunately I only interested with Toren any thought for Toren? it's remind me Shadow of Collosus and Titan Soul, Other than that it's quite nice bundle for someone who missed the other games from various old bundle.
I enjoyed Toren despite its faults.

The controls/camera are horribly clunky and the game itself is pretty short, but it's a nice little story.

For that price, with all those other games, you can't go wrong.

Just another knife in the gut to those of us who pay $10 a game here on GOG when I could have had it for pennies on Steam.
I just bought tier 1 of that BS bundle for Risen 3 as I already had 1 and 2 on steam :)
Also if anyone have VIP discount code it can be applied to Bundlestars - Nemesis Bundle for another 10% discount. $4.50 (With discount code)

yogsloth: The controls/camera are horribly clunky and the game itself is pretty short, but it's a nice little story.

For that price, with all those other games, you can't go wrong.
Did you played with controller or Keyboard&mice?

Sure, but the things is ...I almost have the rest of games (T1+T2) so.. not to convinced (yet). Maybe I'll hold this up later :)

Ian: I just bought tier 1 of that BS bundle for Risen 3 as I already had 1 and 2 on steam :)
Did all games work (Risen1 & 2)? I have mine as well from the old bundle but none of it runs on my PC. :/
Post edited September 17, 2016 by thk47
thk47: Did you played with controller or Keyboard&mice?

Sure, but the things is ...I almost have the rest of games (T1+T2) so.. not to convinced (yet). Maybe I'll hold this up
Controller. Which I would recommend.

If you have everything else you'd want in that bundle already... enh, six euros... maybe not.