It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Antimateria: Mordor seemed pretty good game in small doses.. it's just that there is that you can play as a woman I guess it must have been some dlc but in movies you are a man, because of the story.. or was it that she speaks like a male.. Anyway.. pointless, so pointless was my contribution.. ^^
MarkoH01: Hard to make heads or tails of what you were saying, but maybe that was the intention here ;) Anyway in Mordor you can use a female skin but the voice is still male which makes using that skin knd of strange. While the story of Mordor is only based on the books/movies it has nothing to do with them and sometimes even contradicts the storyline. As you said: Mordor is a nice little game and I had much fun (would havve neeb more fun with less sneaking for me) - but the story itself was not as great as it could have been. In fact 90% of the story was: kill all uruks.
skeletonbow: hehe, nice observation.
But I think that's not the only game they do that with. Mad Max is another one you can get on "limited Time only!" Sale all the friggin time ;)
Purely talking out of my ass here (as in I don't know, just speculating) but I think bundlestars has simply cut a deal with Warner Brothers because it's not only these, but also a few batman games and other warner brothers published games that get good deals on bundlestars very often.
MarkoH01: Offering special deals to certain publishers is not a breach of privilege for other publishers - it's simply how the free market economy is working. In the end it is Warner who does make the rules - neither steam or the publishers. Ask GOG for their privvileges or lack of the same.
I made sence enough. =D
I think BarefootEssentials might have broken quoting recently, as when I hit quote on some things when I post it, the way previous statements look they end up appearing misattributed to someone else. MarkH01 quoted mchack's post https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post63993 about 2 posts above, and it attributed mchack's comment to me, which was then quoted by Antimateria.

MarkH01 - are you using Barefoot Essentials as well? I notice this same problem sometimes when quoting using BE Quickreply and have had to go back and hand edit my posts to fix the quoting. I'm not sure if it is a bug or a feature, but I'd like to try to figure out a test case and perhaps bring it to BarefootMonkey's attention that it seems something is going awry. :)

But I think that's not the only game they do that with. Mad Max is another one you can get on "limited Time only!" Sale all the friggin time ;)
Purely talking out of my ass here (as in I don't know, just speculating) but I think bundlestars has simply cut a deal with Warner Brothers because it's not only these, but also a few batman games and other warner brothers published games that get good deals on bundlestars very often.
MarkoH01: Offering special deals to certain publishers is not a breach of privilege for other publishers - it's simply how the free market economy is working. In the end it is Warner who does make the rules - neither steam or the publishers. Ask GOG for their privvileges or lack of the same.
I've highlighted the part in bold that was attributed to me via quoting above, but which I did not say, rather it was something I quoted previously that mchack said above. It appears that multi-level quotes get rid of all but the last level of quote, stripping the attribution and whatever is left is attributed to the wrong person when quoting using BE quickreply.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post63993
As per my comments on misquoting above, that should be "mchack" attributed, not to skeletonbow. :)
Post edited September 14, 2016 by skeletonbow
mchack: snip
Nice try skeletonbow, but you can't fool us. We know that mchack is your alter ego.
Grargar: Nice try skeletonbow, but you can't fool us. We know that mchack is your alter ego.
LOL

Er... I mean...

muntdefems: Nice try skeletonbow, but you can't fool us. We know that mchack is your alter ego.
:)
Hey all! This was probably posted already, but I went back a couple pages and didn't find it, so I'm posting it (again, possibly):
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/2k_byob/

Build Your Own 2k Bundle, with the highlight being (especially for this crowd) getting Bioshock 2 DRM free for only $3 (if you buy 4 other games with it).

Also, a bit of a selfish reason for posting it, I was wondering if anyone wanted to split a purchase, since I am only interested in Civ V's Brave New World DLC, so I'd need 4 other games for a good discount.
Did a sort of similar request thread here already: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/groupbuys/discussions/0/343786195677310822/
mchack: snip
Grargar: Nice try skeletonbow, but you can't fool us. We know that mchack is your alter ego.
I did not know that! but oh well, everyday something new to learn :)
[btw, using the barefoot essentials aswell]
----

<span class="bold">Bundlestars KISS Pick &amp; Mix Bundle</span>
10 keys for $2.49(€2.69) up to 20 keys for $3.99(€4.39) you can choose from

Pixel Puzzles 2: Anime
Selfie : Sisters of the Amniotic Lens
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Gun Metal
Platypus
Space Farmers
Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
The 39 Steps
Z
Pixel Puzzles 2: Birds
Fist of Jesus
AX:EL - Air XenoDawn
Gold Rush! Anniversary
Bedlam
Blackbay Asylum
Darkout
Defend The Highlands
Bloop Reloaded
Fly in the House
Unrest
One Hundred Ways
Between Me and The Night
Solarix
The Story Goes On
Post edited September 14, 2016 by mchack
skeletonbow: MarkH01 - are you using Barefoot Essentials as well?
Yes.
cecil: it's more like titan souls/shadow of the colossus undersea edition. I don't mind the art style even if it is a wee bit too shelter looking for my eyeballs comfort.
Meanwhile, a random code appeared on my chat. Much obliged cecil for The Aquatic Adventure gift. :)
Apparently Prima Games is giving away a free guide with free registration and answering a survey.

Link to register:
https://www.primagames.com/accounts/create

Link for survey:
http://l.e.primagames.com/rts/go2.aspx?h=273617&amp;tp=i-H43-Q5E-712-EpTXG-1o-VcLQ-1c-EpFmn-oLkLT

Link to redeem the E-mailed code:
https://www.primagames.com/code

Any guide $9.99 or less including Witcher 3 and Skyrim.
cecil: it's more like titan souls/shadow of the colossus undersea edition. I don't mind the art style even if it is a wee bit too shelter looking for my eyeballs comfort.
thk47: Meanwhile, a random code appeared on my chat. Much obliged cecil for The Aquatic Adventure gift. :)
So much for stealth ;-) your welcome :-)
RWarehall: Apparently Prima Games is giving away a free guide with free registration and answering a survey.

Link to register:
https://www.primagames.com/accounts/create

Link for survey:
http://l.e.primagames.com/rts/go2.aspx?h=273617&amp;tp=i-H43-Q5E-712-EpTXG-1o-VcLQ-1c-EpFmn-oLkLT

Link to redeem the E-mailed code:
https://www.primagames.com/code

Survey and free guide is legit - got my code and redeemed it on Skyrim Remastered Edition... without realising it won't be out till next month... should have got TW3 GotY guide... oh well :P
RWarehall: ...
Thanks, being the freebie grabbing hoarding man that I am, I got the Witcher 3 Complete eGuide with the intent of entombing it on my NAS and having a good feeling that whenever I should feel helpless in game and don't have internet (as if) I could look anything up in there.
Well not so much, I got the eguide redeemed no problem but they employ some kind of always online drm for their guides, as in you can only view them on their website there's no way to download them! :(

And another thing: I hate the way they force their ridiculous password regime on people. It's infuriating when web monkeys force their stupidity on customers.

They have NOT read their xkcd (936)
Attachments:
madth3: <span class="bold">BundleStars</span> has another BundleFest this week

- Batman Pick &amp; Mix
- Indie Legends 4 Reloaded
- Kalypso Pick &amp; Mix
- KISS Pick &amp; Mix

Plus the previous bundles for Lords of the Fallen Complete and Arkham Knight

If you have a subscription to their newsletter you might have gotten a 10% discount code for the whole week.
This sites appears to be locked to Steam. Do you know if they sell DRM free games at all?
RWarehall: Any guide $9.99 or less including Witcher 3 and Skyrim.
Thank you.
I grabbed TW3 guide.
In case anyone is like me here is a shot list of GOG games which is on that list:

Darksiders II
Dragon Age Origins
Dragon Age Origins Awakening
Dying Light
Pillars of Eternity
Saints Row The Third
Tropico 4
The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Complete Edition

(The Witcher 2 guide is FREE!)
Faithful: This sites appears to be locked to Steam. Do you know if they sell DRM free games at all?
Bundlestars is pretty much a Steam reseller these days. I believe some of their much much older bundles contained Desura keys, and there might have been the odd DRM-free standalone but I'm not certain of that. For quite some time now though they appear to just be a Steam shop.