It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: Retro City Rampage DX can also be bough via a Humble widget that provides a GOG key.

I bet there must be other games on Humble with GOG keys attached to them.
MarkoH01: I already bought this on the humble store a while ago. Is there a way that I can a GOG key too?
I also got this game from the Humble Store, forgetting the widget option that came with a GOG key. I immediately asked them to switch my Steam key for a GOG key but they couldn't do it for whatever reason. I had to ask for a refund and re-buy the game, this second time through the GOG-key-providing widget.

Dunno if they'll do the same for you, especially if you bought it a long time ago...
cecil: It was more a hey if anyone wants the game $2.50 is a good deal for if you are a completist who needs it on 3 places at once or ya know.
amrit9037: Thanks for posting.
That game looks like Risk of Rain may be because it's also made in Game Maker.
I will post my tradelist now.
it's more like titan souls/shadow of the colossus undersea edition. I don't mind the art style even if it is a wee bit too shelter looking for my eyeballs comfort.
deleted
muntdefems: Retro City Rampage DX can also be bough via a Humble widget that provides a GOG key.

Fairfox: Wow, nevah knew you could get GOGie keys on Humble's widget-y.... software tech-thingy before. Moar games/companies need to offer this, rather than just Steamie!
ironically I could use the GOG key much like I could use the Steam key but it feels "wasteful" so not sure why they don't just have DRM-Free be DRM-free and Steam be Steam they would make more money by not giving away as many keys that most people gift or trade to others purely cause they have them but I could be wrong on why companies do what they do. Also I wish you had to redeem games on Humble so that way you could choose and not just have it in your library in that case I might have picked Steam or GOG since it seems to net me better luck with Mac then Humble [GOG is awesome and I have had very few issues with anything here and when I have they have been very quick to help so BIG THANK YOU to GOG]

Fairfox: Wow, nevah knew you could get GOGie keys on Humble's widget-y.... software tech-thingy before. Moar games/companies need to offer this, rather than just Steamie!
I thought it was GoG that determines how their keys get distributed, not the other way around. If GoG doesn't allow devs to supply GoG keys at other retailers, then there isn't much dev can do.
No new Humble Bundle this week.
Grargar: No new Humble Bundle this week.
Aw. That might be for the better though, since PayPal is temporarily disabled across the site, which would've frustrated lots of prospective buyers...
<span class="bold">BundleStars</span> has another BundleFest this week

- Batman Pick &amp; Mix
- Indie Legends 4 Reloaded
- Kalypso Pick &amp; Mix
- KISS Pick &amp; Mix

Plus the previous bundles for Lords of the Fallen Complete and Arkham Knight

If you have a subscription to their newsletter you might have gotten a 10% discount code for the whole week.
It always puzzled me how Shadow of Mordor GOTY is sold on Steam for the regular price of $43.99 CAD which occasionally goes on sale down to around $12-15 or thereabouts during special promotions, and most other authorized Steam resellers seem to more or less have this pricing as well but strangely, Bundlestars which claims also to be an authorized reseller - has the same game perpetually priced at $10.99. It was previously a couple bucks more but it is currently $10.99 regular price always. Not "today only" or "weekend mega-blowout sale!", but every single day of every single week for like the last 12 months or more, basically ever since I've seen it show up on their website.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/241930/
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-bundle

Yeah, it shows $43.99 as the regular price too, but a regular price on something means that that price is the normal price that you see all of the time, and a discounted promo price only occurs on occasion. With Bundlestars, they might list the regular price at $43.99 but I don't think they've ever sold a single copy of it for more than $15 as it is perpetually on sale.

Anyone know what gives on that? Are they claiming to be a legit authorized Steam reseller but replenishing their key supplies off of the back of a truck in a dark alley in Russia or something?

It's the only game I ever notice that with, and what makes it even more odd, is that ITAD does not appear to show any price history to corroborate the price I am seeing here perpetually. ITAD's price history graph for Bundlestars for this game is $50 hard line then a price drop to $43.99 hard line.

I think Bundlestars officially has the one true ring, and are using it to secretly manipulate the price of the game.
Mordor seemed pretty good game in small doses.. it's just that there is that you can play as a woman I guess it must have been some dlc but in movies you are a man, because of the story.. or was it that she speaks like a male.. Anyway.. pointless, so pointless was my contribution.. ^^
skeletonbow: ...
With Bundlestars, they might list the regular price at $43.99 but I don't think they've ever sold a single copy of it for more than $15 as it is perpetually on sale.
I think Bundlestars officially has the one true ring, and are using it to secretly manipulate the price of the game.
hehe, nice observation.
But I think that's not the only game they do that with. Mad Max is another one you can get on "limited Time only!" Sale all the friggin time ;)
Purely talking out of my ass here (as in I don't know, just speculating) but I think bundlestars has simply cut a deal with Warner Brothers because it's not only these, but also a few batman games and other warner brothers published games that get good deals on bundlestars very often.
Post edited September 14, 2016 by mchack
mchack: hehe, nice observation.
But I think that's not the only game they do that with. Mad Max is another one you can get on "limited Time only!" Sale all the friggin time ;)
Purely talking out of my ass here (as in I don't know, just speculating) but I think bundlestars has simply cut a deal with Warner Brothers because it's not only these, but also a few batman games and other warner brothers published games that get good deals on bundlestars very often.
You could be right. I would think that would violate agreements with Steam or other retaillers too though, but then we're not privy to their contracts either. Definitely seems like something odd is going on though. Not in any way complaining or painting any colours on anyone though, just observing out loud. :)

I hadn't noticed it with any other games but I never looked that hard either. Perhaps the fact that I really want Shadow of Mordor might contribute to me noticing it all of the time. :) I keep wondering when Bundlestars is going to put it on 75% off for $2.75 or something like that hehehe.
Since we're talking about Bundlestars, has anyone noticed that the prices they display are slightly different than steam?
Granted, no one would buy from bundlestars at full price, but it is a bit misleading.

for example: If I buy the "Patrician IV: Rise of a Dynasty DLC" at 75% discount, I pay 4.99 at bundlestars and it's being advertised as a big discount.
The same game on Steam costs 9.99, so paying 4.99 is a 50% discount, not that big anymore.
Indiegala - Hump Day Bundle

$1:

- Grey Phobia
- The Lost Battalion: All Out Warfare
- Platformica

$2.99 (until price increase):

- RymdResa
- Timore 5
- Everything is Peachy
- Robo's World: The Zarnok Fortress
- Mu Cartographer
- Miaou Moon
- ALONE?
Antimateria: Mordor seemed pretty good game in small doses.. it's just that there is that you can play as a woman I guess it must have been some dlc but in movies you are a man, because of the story.. or was it that she speaks like a male.. Anyway.. pointless, so pointless was my contribution.. ^^
Hard to make heads or tails of what you were saying, but maybe that was the intention here ;) Anyway in Mordor you can use a female skin but the voice is still male which makes using that skin knd of strange. While the story of Mordor is only based on the books/movies it has nothing to do with them and sometimes even contradicts the storyline. As you said: Mordor is a nice little game and I had much fun (would havve neeb more fun with less sneaking for me) - but the story itself was not as great as it could have been. In fact 90% of the story was: kill all uruks.
skeletonbow: hehe, nice observation.
Offering special deals to certain publishers is not a breach of privilege for other publishers - it's simply how the free market economy is working. In the end it is Warner who does make the rules - neither steam or the publishers. Ask GOG for their privvileges or lack of the same.
Post edited September 14, 2016 by MarkoH01