It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BS: Odyssey Bundle
Tier 1 - Pay only $1.99 to get:

The Last Door - Collector's Edition
Quest for Infamy
​​Face Noir
Lost Civilization
Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
Moebius: Empire Rising
Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass

Tier 2 - Pay $4.99 to add:

Tick's Tales
Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim​
Post edited September 09, 2016 by gixgox
siulebuo: Bundle Stars Odyssey Bundle

$1.99:

- The Last Door - Collector's Edition
- Quest for Infamy
- Face Noir
- Lost Civilization
- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
- Moebius: Empire Rising
- Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
- Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass

$4.99:

- Tick's Tales
- Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim
Great bundle! Moebius is worth the price alone.
siulebuo: Bundle Stars Odyssey Bundle

$1.99:

- The Last Door - Collector's Edition
- Quest for Infamy
- Face Noir
- Lost Civilization
- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
- Moebius: Empire Rising
- Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
- Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass

$4.99:

- Tick's Tales
- Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim
51nikopol: Great bundle! Moebius is worth the price alone.
I second this. Cognition and Last Door are great games, too. Unfortunately I already have them all.
Groupees - Build a Alawar Mega Bundle

Choose 3 to 9 below to build your bundle ($0.99 minimum for 3 games):

- Elementary My Dear Majesty!
- Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens
- Miko Mole
- Mountain Crime: Requital
- Meridian: Age of Invention
- Prehistoric Tales
- Rescue Team 5
- Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition
- Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition

$3: Hidden Object Bundle 4 in 1
$4: Hidden Object Bundle 5 in 1
$5: House of Snark 6-in-1 Bundle and Hidden Object 6-in-1 bundle

Bonus:
- Sacra Terra: Angelic Night (at 1000 bundels delivered)
The Crew to be free for a month within a week : https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/ubi30

lol that's such a flop. It was released in recent memory and its already free. Was hoping for Ghost Recon :(
siulebuo: Groupees - Build a Alawar Mega Bundle

Hidden Object Bundle 4 in 1
Hidden Object Bundle 5 in 1
House of Snark 6-in-1 Bundle
Hidden Object 6-in-1 bundle
Also the second bonus is revealed. Goblin Defenders: Steel‘n’ Wood

Important reminder that Alawar Bundles (the ones Iin the quote) do not work like normal. They only cound as one game. the individual games within do not count as owned by steam, despite most of them also being available separately. So be sure to double check the titles to ensure you are not re-purchasing something you may already have.
Shadowstalker16: The Crew to be free for a month within a week : https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/ubi30

lol that's such a flop. It was released in recent memory and its already free. Was hoping for Ghost Recon :(
I guess I'll have to take your word for that because I've never even heard of the game ever to my knowledge. :) Personally I'd rather see it be Far Cry 3 as I own all the old Clancy games already on DVD. :)
siulebuo: Groupees - Build a Alawar Mega Bundle

Choose 3 to 9 below to build your bundle ($0.99 minimum for 3 games):

- Elementary My Dear Majesty!
- Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens
- Miko Mole
- Mountain Crime: Requital
- Meridian: Age of Invention
- Prehistoric Tales
- Rescue Team 5
- Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition
- Weather Lord: Following the Princess Collector's Edition

$3: Hidden Object Bundle 4 in 1
$4: Hidden Object Bundle 5 in 1
$5: House of Snark 6-in-1 Bundle and Hidden Object 6-in-1 bundle

Bonus:
- Sacra Terra: Angelic Night (at 1000 bundels delivered)
Sadly i already own 99% of the games listed in those bundles on Big Fish Games .
OT: does anbody know of sources/ GOGmixes that suggest which games NOT ot buy on GOG?
What I am after, is developers / publishers that severely frakked their GOG releases or subsequent update support.

I only found these 2:
https://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_treat_gog_customers_as_second_class_citizens

https://www.gog.com/mix/games_you_probably_should_not_support
Post edited September 11, 2016 by dyscode
Shadowstalker16: The Crew to be free for a month within a week : https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/ubi30

skeletonbow: I guess I'll have to take your word for that because I've never even heard of the game ever to my knowledge. :) Personally I'd rather see it be Far Cry 3 as I own all the old Clancy games already on DVD. :)
Steam storepage : http://store.steampowered.com/app/241560/
Yeah I wouldn't mind FC3 or 4 either. I'd say at least one of the next 3 are either R6 or Ghost Recon though. And another would be likely to be an Anno game, since there are plenty of old ones. So lets hope the other is FC3 /4.
Shadowstalker16: Steam storepage : http://store.steampowered.com/app/241560/
Yeah I wouldn't mind FC3 or 4 either. I'd say at least one of the next 3 are either R6 or Ghost Recon though. And another would be likely to be an Anno game, since there are plenty of old ones. So lets hope the other is FC3 /4.
Sadly, I think FC3/4 are far too new and are flagship cash cows so I doubt they'd release them here. Maybe Far Cry 1 perhaps somewhere along the line. Within any given series they decide to offer a freebie, it will probably be the oldest game in the series that has the least current day sales figures so there is no real major cash loss to promoting their Ubi-30 thing with the freebies. They could surprise us or something but I bet a lot of the freebies are likely to be this way, or even be repeats of freebies they've previously offered before.
Post edited September 12, 2016 by skeletonbow
Ricky_Bobby: The game Krai Mira on IndieGameStand is 39% off at only $4.75 and DRM-free.

It's an apocalyptic isometric RPG heavily inspired by Fallout 1 & 2, and made with Unity3D.

It's developed by just 3 people so have realistic expectations, but for me the game has run well enough and feels like Planet Alcatraz meets Fallout and Wasteland 2.

If you are fan of this style of gameplay and are not overly picky, I think it's well worth the $5, just my opinion.
FYI: If you buy this on IGS you DON'T get additional Steam Keys! This is coming directly from the devs.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/408920/discussions/0/359543542248625914/?tscn=1473619497

Additionally they will focus their updates on Steam, so you may get updates on IGS, eventually, some (long) time later.
Post edited September 12, 2016 by dyscode
Hey just an FYI the aquatic adventures of the last human on Humble comes with not only a steam key but what appears to be a GOG key it's on sale at the moment for $2.50. Does humble even have GOG keys?
cecil: Hey just an FYI the aquatic adventures of the last human on Humble comes with not only a steam key but what appears to be a GOG key it's on sale at the moment for $2.50. Does humble even have GOG keys?
Are you sure? Checked the developers homepage and the games is also available on itch.io. I think a key for itch.io is more reasonable, as they appear often in other indie bundles (groupees, etc.).

Edit: On the developers page there is only a buy button that leads to the itch.io homepage of the game. You can buy it there for 5$.
Post edited September 12, 2016 by DukeNukemForever
cecil: Hey just an FYI the aquatic adventures of the last human on Humble comes with not only a steam key but what appears to be a GOG key it's on sale at the moment for $2.50. Does humble even have GOG keys?
DukeNukemForever: Are you sure? Checked the developers homepage and the games is also available on itch.io. I think a key for itch.io is more reasonable, as they appear often in other indie bundles (groupees, etc.).

Edit: On the developers page there is only a buy button that leads to the itch.io homepage of the game. You can buy it there for 5$.
it said GOG unless I can't read. Also the HB Mac version seems broken so I have a support ticket in with them.
Attachments:
Post edited September 12, 2016 by cecil