It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: So, will there be new deals in the Humble End of Summer sale every day, or can I check them once and be done?
I think you should check Humble Store every one-two days.
I've noticed a somewhat distressing and alarming trend with the latest steam (and humble) sales. Mainly that the price cuts are nowhere near as deep or steep as in former sales for some games.

Case in point . They've reduced the discounts for [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/fallout-3]Fallout 3 and New Vegas from 75% to 50% and for the respective and [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition]ultimate editions from 66% to 40%. Which are enough bucks to give you pause if you're not all that financially buouyant.

However I would like to point out that the Alien Isolation collection is at a lower price than the standalone game ever has been.
Post edited September 09, 2016 by j0ekerr
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle

$1:

- Hooligan Vasja
- [the Sequence]
- Ranger of the jungle

$2.99 (before price inceases):

- Acorn Assault: Rodent Revolution
- Lethal Brutal Racing
- Happy Empire
- Blue Sheep
- Citadel
- The First Spark
- Day D: Tower Rush
- Day D - Ice Age
- Day D - Time Mayhem

Also, I have a Tropico 4 Steam key from the Humble promo; as I have the game, if somebody here wants it, PM me.
Post edited September 09, 2016 by siulebuo
j0ekerr: I've noticed a somewhat distressing and alarming trend with the latest steam (and humble) sales. Mainly that the price cuts are nowehre near as deep or steep as in former sales for some games.

Case in point . They've reduced the discounts for [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/fallout-3]Fallout 3 and New Vegas from 75% to 50% and for the respective and [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/fallout-new-vegas-ultimate-edition]ultimate editions from 66% to 40%. Which are enough bucks to give you pause if you're not all that financially buouyant.

However I would like to point out that the Alien Isolation collection is at a lower price than the standalone game ever has been.
Maybe there is new found interest boosting demand for the games so they raised the prices. Or it could be pricing collusion, wouldn't surprise me. Fortunately, I own all of the Fallout game series except Fallout 4 and it's DLC, and I probably wont buy that until all the DLC that's planned is out, and there's a full blown "super holy shit everything we really mean it" edition which then subsequently comes down to <= $10 in price. (Hey, I'm in no hurry)
skeletonbow: Maybe there is new found interest boosting demand for the games so they raised the prices. Or it could be pricing collusion, wouldn't surprise me. Fortunately, I own all of the Fallout game series except Fallout 4 and it's DLC, and I probably wont buy that until all the DLC that's planned is out, and there's a full blown "super holy shit everything we really mean it" edition which then subsequently comes down to <= $10 in price. (Hey, I'm in no hurry)
True but what I find disturbing is that the price has gone from 6.79 to 11.99, almost double the last deep discount.

And what personally hurts me is that I kept from buying (sorry, renting) them back then because as some people pointed out, these games had been consistently discounted at the same price in every big sale.

No one expected them to up the price, games are supposed to become cheaper as they get older, not the other way around.
j0ekerr: True but what I find disturbing is that the price has gone from 6.79 to 11.99, almost double the last deep discount.

And what personally hurts me is that I kept from buying (sorry, renting) them back then because as some people pointed out, these games had been consistently discounted at the same price in every big sale.

No one expected them to up the price, games are supposed to become cheaper as they get older, not the other way around.
Sometimes sale prices fluctuate on games, so it doesn't mean they wont show up with the deeper discounts in the future necessarily either. Look at the graphs on isthereanydeal.com for the games in question and other games. Sometimes sales are deeper, other times not so much. Even here on GOG.
j0ekerr: True but what I find disturbing is that the price has gone from 6.79 to 11.99, almost double the last deep discount.

Bethesda likes to fluctuate their discounts. I have seen them going from 40% to 66%, to 50%, to 75%, back to 50%, etc.

You'll probably see a good discount on Christmas.
Positech Games is having a 75% off sale on Gratuitous Space Battles 2

EDIT: [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/gratuitous-space-battles-2 ]Humble Store[/url] has it on sale for 80% off, 1.99
Post edited September 09, 2016 by Faithful
Does anyone know if that Dr who saved me DLC for Duke Nukem Forever changes the normal gameplay of the regular game at all, or is it something that is just a completely separate campaign? Curious if it is something that makes the normal game playthrough enhanced in some way in addition to the new content or if it is strictly a separate campaign mission pack.

If it enhanced the normal game I'd want to have it when I do a playthrough of the main game, but if it is just an extra addon campaign that doesn't affect the regular game at all, I could just play the main game whenever I get around to it and decide later whether I want to get the addon or not during a future sale. I'm sure it's likely to come on sale again for a similar price down the line and dunno when I'll get to playing it.
skeletonbow: Does anyone know if that Dr who saved me DLC for Duke Nukem Forever changes the normal gameplay of the regular game at all, or is it something that is just a completely separate campaign? Curious if it is something that makes the normal game playthrough enhanced in some way in addition to the new content or if it is strictly a separate campaign mission pack.

If it enhanced the normal game I'd want to have it when I do a playthrough of the main game, but if it is just an extra addon campaign that doesn't affect the regular game at all, I could just play the main game whenever I get around to it and decide later whether I want to get the addon or not during a future sale. I'm sure it's likely to come on sale again for a similar price down the line and dunno when I'll get to playing it.
Its a completely separate campaign. Its set after the events of the main game.
Bundle Stars Odyssey Bundle

$1.99:

- The Last Door - Collector's Edition
- Quest for Infamy
- Face Noir
- Lost Civilization
- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
- Moebius: Empire Rising
- Heroes & Legends: Conquerors of Kolhar
- Supreme League of Patriots Season Pass

$4.99:

- Tick's Tales
- Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim
skeletonbow: Does anyone know if that Dr who saved me DLC for Duke Nukem Forever changes the normal gameplay of the regular game at all, or is it something that is just a completely separate campaign? Curious if it is something that makes the normal game playthrough enhanced in some way in addition to the new content or if it is strictly a separate campaign mission pack.

If you mean "The Dr. Who Cloned Me" It's an (better) extra campaign that does not affect the main game, besides that it is the _actual_ ending of the game. So play it after the main campaign.
(my 2c)
Post edited September 09, 2016 by dyscode
Pond86: Its a completely separate campaign. Its set after the events of the main game.
Ok thanks, good to know. Wishlisted for sometime in the future, probably after I finish the main game assuming I enjoy it as well as I enjoyed my test drive of the game a year or two ago.
DIG 1C Adventure Bundle

Beat the average price (pay $1.53) and receive 2 BUNDLES instead of 1.

Dreamscapes: The Sandman

Dreamscapes: Nightmare s Heir

Fall of the New Age

Namariel Legends: Iron Lord

Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light

Witch s Pranks: Frog s Fortune
dyscode: If you mean "The Dr. Who Cloned Me" It's an (better) extra campaign that does not affect the main game, besides that it is the _actual_ ending of the game. So play it after the main campaign.
(my 2c)
Ya, I thought I got the name wrong but was too tired and lazy to look it up LOL