It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: I almost perceive this "Complete the set" slogan as a taunt, considering how I got burned by buying Borderlands 2 and one DLC, and now it would be cheaper for me to buy the game again in its GOTY edition with all DLCs included than to just buy the couple of story DLCs I'm missing from it, even at 75% off, because the DLCs on their own are so fricking expensive. Never ever let yourself be coaxed into buying the regular version of Borderlands 2 if you have any interest in the DLCs! Everything you'd save on Pre-Sequel, you'd have to spend on the DLCs, maybe even more. Better get BL2 GOTY and wait for a 75-80% sale on the Pre-Sequel.
skeletonbow: Even worse, if I'm not mistaken the GOTY and Season Pass do not include every single one of the available DLCs so you still have to buy more DLC separately if you want them. Not sure but for all I know they might still be producing new DLC for them too. I'm in no hurry to buy 2 or pre-quel any time soon though. Maybe in 2/3/5 years they'll have a genuinely complete edition for $5 or something and I'll snap it up.
You would be correct about Borderlands 2 GOTY not including everything. It is missing the following:

Headhunter episodes 1,2,3,4, and 5
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2
Costumes

I've only seen the Mac Game Store (they sell steam keys) sell a complete edition of the game that includes the Headhunter episodes and Upgrade Pack 2. It's still missing out on costume packs but those kind of DLCs have always been non-essential for me. Lowest price I've seen it sold for on that site is $12.
Leroux: True, but the GOTY at least contains all of the DLCs I consider worth getting; the "Season Pass" is a joke. In any case, I wouldn't get my hopes up that there ever will be a genuinely complete edition for BL2, and at a low price. Personally I don't believe in it. It probably won't happen with Mass Effect 2/3 either (and if I'm wrong and some day they decide to do it, it will be sold like new, for a price high enough that even 75% off won't be that cheap). :P
I've got ample patience. :) It could be 5/10 years from now or even a remaster or something down the line, but it could also end up being a freebie from a giveaway or contest or something. The only way I'd buy just the base game of a game that has a bunch of DLC would be if I looked over the DLC and found none of it useful, interesting or necessary for myself, then I more or less consider the DLC to not even exist. But if there is useful DLC for a game that's out for a while, I much prefer an all-in-one game, or a game+all-in-one-DLC pack. Kindof like the new Witcher 3 GOTY. If I didn't own it all already and hadn't bought it when it came out, I'd get the GOTY some time instead and know I got everything there is for the game.

I'm not 100% opposed to DLC, but I'm totally not enthused by nickel and diming via DLC and making purchase decisions difficult or unfair on consumers, and the games that have the most DLC tend to be the ones that try to pillage people's wallets.
Groupees Remute's Futuristic Space Dream Bundle preorder!

https://groupees.com/remute14

$1.5 minimum for 12 games and 2 albums
"Continue the #Ubi30 celebrations with The Crew, available for free from September 14 on PC ! " (source : @Ubisoftclub).
The game Krai Mira on IndieGameStand is 39% off at only $4.75 and DRM-free.

It's an apocalyptic isometric RPG heavily inspired by Fallout 1 & 2, and made with Unity3D.

It's developed by just 3 people so have realistic expectations, but for me the game has run well enough and feels like Planet Alcatraz meets Fallout and Wasteland 2.

If you are fan of this style of gameplay and are not overly picky, I think it's well worth the $5, just my opinion.
Post edited September 08, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
Ricky_Bobby: The game Krai Mira on IndieGameStand is 39% off at only $4.75 and DRM-free.

It's an apocalyptic isometric RPG heavily inspired by Fallout 1 & 2, and made with Unity3D.

It's developed by just 3 people so have realistic expectations, but for me the game has run well enough and feels like Planet Alcatraz meets Fallout and Wasteland 2.

If you are fan of this style of gameplay and are not overly picky, I think it's well worth the $5, just my opinion.
Ooh, this looks pretty good. Thanks for the heads up: I've never heard of this one before. I may have to pick it up. Too bad it's not on GOG; seems like a good fit for the RPG afficionados here.
Ricky_Bobby: The game Krai Mira on IndieGameStand is 39% off at only $4.75 and DRM-free.

GR00T: Ooh, this looks pretty good. Thanks for the heads up: I've never heard of this one before. I may have to pick it up. Too bad it's not on GOG; seems like a good fit for the RPG afficionados here.
Interesting. This is also on sale on GG, only it's $5 (!50% off!) and with a Steam Key.
Post edited September 08, 2016 by dyscode

GR00T: Ooh, this looks pretty good. Thanks for the heads up: I've never heard of this one before. I may have to pick it up. Too bad it's not on GOG; seems like a good fit for the RPG afficionados here.
Thanks.

They do have a demo for the game on IndieDB, but it's pre-release and I haven't tried it myself, so I can't attest to the quality of the demo.

It was kickstarted, Greenlighted by Steam, and released in July 2016. So it hasn't been out for very long, even though it's been in development for years ... since it's a very small team making it.

The production quality of the game is somewhere between Planet Alcatraz and Fallout, I certainly think it looks and plays better than Alcatraz but obviously not as well as Fallout. It's somewhere in-between.

I hope people will notice it because I like that there developers out there who want to make these kind of games.
Tropico 4 is free on the Humble Bundle Store right now ! ! ! ! !

Haha, looks like there's an End of Summer Sale too ;)
Post edited September 08, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Tropico 4 is free on the Humble Bundle Store right now ! ! ! ! !

Wanted to post the same thing. Additional: it's a steam key and you have to redeem it within 7 days.
MarkoH01: Wanted to post the same thing. Additional: it's a steam key and you have to redeem it within 7 days.
Additional 2 : Requires a free Kalypso account.
dyscode: If you think about getting Duke Nukem Forever, be reminded it's nothing without the
Dr. who cloned me DLC, since it is completing the story line.
thanks for the tip back when the humble bundle with Duke Nukem Forever came out...
Well now the DLC "The Doctor who cloned me" is 80% off on steam. ($1.59)
thought others might be interested, too.
wanderer_27: Tropico 4 is free on the Humble Bundle Store right now ! ! ! ! !

MarkoH01: Wanted to post the same thing. Additional: it's a steam key and you have to redeem it within 7 days.
And you have to link your steam account!
So, will there be new deals in the Humble End of Summer sale every day, or can I check them once and be done?
Edit
Post edited September 09, 2016 by MarkoH01